N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
maribui said:
It varies quite a lot, depending on complexity of application (travel history, numer of applicants, etc.) and also depending on stream. Many applicants are getting ppr without status ever changing to background in process. CIC does thing in their own secret way, it seems... :p

Hahaha.... well said mate. Lets keep fingers crossed. May God Almighty do the best for all.

Megababajo

Jan 12, 2017
Guys please advise! For my schedule A, I was asked to fill information for a specific period. Should I provide details for the said period only or should I go ahead to fill out the entire information all over? They also did not specify whether details for personal history or travel history.

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
maribui said:
It varies quite a lot, depending on complexity of application (travel history, numer of applicants, etc.) and also depending on stream. Many applicants are getting ppr without status ever changing to background in process. CIC does thing in their own secret way, it seems... :p
Do you know if this was the case with other applicants? It has been a week since my application moved to BG: NS and since then I have been waiting for it to move to IP, but doesn't seem as if it will move to IP soon.

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
uncommonfriend said:
Do you know if this was the case with other applicants? It has been a week since my application moved to BG: NS and since then I have been waiting for it to move to IP, but doesn't seem as if it will move to IP soon.
Check out the tracker to get a better idea of how things are moving for other applicants:
https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

alsaqqaf

Jun 22, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-02-2017
Med's Done....
07-04-2017
prashantduggal said:
It's "Not Started"
Thanks. What would it read to reflect In progress 1 or In progress 2?

maribui

Star Member
Aug 29, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-03-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
04-02-2017
Med's Done....
23-01-2017
alsaqqaf said:
Thanks. What would it read to reflect In progress 1 or In progress 2?
"We are processing your background check. We'll send you a message if we need more information"

ReckoningTick

Apr 8, 2017
Hi.. I received Passport request mail from IRCC a day after I paid my RPRF fee, but my CIC account is not updated as it still shows 'BG in process, verifying eligibility'. Should I wait until the profile gets updated or go ahead and send my passport or any possibility of receiving the PP request mail by mistake.

OntarioExpress

Star Member
Dec 7, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ReckoningTick said:
Hi.. I received Passport request mail from IRCC a day after I paid my RPRF fee, but my CIC account is not updated as it still shows 'BG in process, verifying eligibility'. Should I wait until the profile gets updated or go ahead and send my passport or any possibility of receiving the PP request mail by mistake.
It will remain unchanged until your passport is submitted/received. Then the profile will update to approved/closed etc .

Please state your timeline.

harmanm

Star Member
Nov 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-01-2017
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
ReckoningTick said:
My Timeline:
Jan 02: AOR
March 20: Medicals Passed
April 03: Request RPRF
April 07: PP request mail
Hi ReckoningTick

What stream are you from? also can you please post your timeline in january AOR thread...thanks

Link to the Jan AOR thread :http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/aor-in-january-2017-connect-here-t467258.6120.html

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

So I checked my profile yesterday (Friday) at 4pm and they are requesting an RCMP check. Looks like the fingerprint place in Calgary closed at 4pm so I just missed getting it done right away! Going in on Monday.

A) what is the process?? I can see in Calgary local police stations don't offer the service. Then who does?
B) Do they submit my fingerprints electronically to immigration? How do I actually get the RCMP to upload and who from?

C) does this mean I'm close once done?

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
By the way I didn't upload it upfront because I had no idea I had to! Wish I had but was simply not informed

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
jamesls1 said:
By the way I didn't upload it upfront because I had no idea I had to! Wish I had but was simply not informed
thats common confusion here on forum i see - some say you got to while other persist in telling you dont need to :)

cant advise on location sorry :)

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Yeah, maybe I didn't conduct enough research but I was really thorough with everything so this is a strange miss. I'm pretty sure at several points I actually received the message from CIC website that one was not needed from Canada. It's ok, easy enough I hope! Just don't know the process and RCMP website is clear as mud.

CasioLottoMax

Star Member
Feb 2, 2017
jamesls1 said:
Hey guys,

So I checked my profile yesterday (Friday) at 4pm and they are requesting an RCMP check. Looks like the fingerprint place in Calgary closed at 4pm so I just missed getting it done right away! Going in on Monday.

A) what is the process?? I can see in Calgary local police stations don't offer the service. Then who does?
B) Do they submit my fingerprints electronically to immigration? How do I actually get the RCMP to upload and who from?

C) does this mean I'm close once done?
Please see:
http://www.rcmp-grc.gc.ca/en/who-can-conduct-criminal-record-check#ac

I know that Safran Morpho and Canadian Corps have a service office in Calgary. Not sure about the others.

I am wondering how other users could submit the RCMP check upfront. When I contacted the Fingerprint services during the post ITA-eAPR stage I was declined to get my fingerprints done as I was told regulations have changed and the fingerprint service companies can only conduct the fingerprint if you can show the request from CIC.

cheers