+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hhhhhh123 said:
You can do your RCMP check at this adress in calgary-615 Macleod Trail South, Suite 103
Calgary, AB T2G 4T8. RCMP is not done at any local police station. its cost around 40$ i think.You just need a piece of id thats it. It takes 5-10 mins only.No you don't need any forms. This location is just next to city hall lrt station. i hope it will help you.
Thanks for the info buddy. I assume once done you wait for the results and then submit it in myCIC. Just saw the upload tabs for this.

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
Guys someone among us (AOR Feb 21 FSWO) just updated the tracker for medical pass. Please let us know and update the tracker if you pass today.
Good luck & Enjoy!

PAVANVARMA

Star Member
Jan 30, 2017
Could anyone please clarify below ?

I got AOR on March 11th
Medicals Passed on March 26th
But my Back Ground Status is still showing as "N/A" - since from beginning my BG Status is showing as "N/A"

Is this normal OR should I need to worry abt that? - Please let me know

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
PAVANVARMA said:
Could anyone please clarify below ?

I got AOR on March 11th
Medicals Passed on March 26th
But my Back Ground Status is still showing as "N/A" - since from beginning my BG Status is showing as "N/A"

Is this normal OR should I need to worry abt that? - Please let me know
Dont worry, its normal. Just give 2 weeks. I guess you are CEC.

intensecool

Jan 29, 2014
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
etcoflife said:
Guys someone among us (AOR Feb 21 FSWO) just updated the tracker for medical pass. Please let us know and update the tracker if you pass today.
Good luck & Enjoy!
Yes i am 21st Feb FSWO, meds passed today and BG went to IP.

Tracker Updated.

zuman88

Mar 1, 2015
Nigeria
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
24-01-17;Passed 02-03-17
Passport Req..
06-04-17
I had a good feeling about Thursday the 6th of April 2017 and as expected, i got in progress from NA when i checked my cic. I became more optimistic considering a recent trend where fsw's get in progress and ppr on same day. woke up by 3.30am today, checked my mail and BOOM!!! "You have a new message in your cic account". Checked my cic again and BOOM!!! PPR Mail. I am so elated. 64 days from AOR. :D :D ;D ;D ;D

Harrys1988

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
zuman88 said:
I had a good feeling about Thursday the 6th of April 2017 and as expected, i got in progress from NA when i checked my cic. I became more optimistic considering a recent trend where fsw's get in progress and ppr on same day. woke up by 3.30am today, checked my mail and BOOM!!! "You have a new message in your cic account". Checked my cic again and BOOM!!! PPR Mail. I am so elated. 64 days from AOR. :D :D ;D ;D ;D
Congrats ;D 8)
All The best for next steps and update the tracker too :p

ashu1710

Nov 7, 2016
Vancouver, BC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Yes
App. Filed.......
21-12-2016
zuman88 said:
Congrats ;D

movingforward!!

Star Member
Dec 8, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
App. Filed.......
10/02/2017
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
10/02/2017
Med's Request
Upfront
zuman88 said:
[/quote

Wow are you serious! I am so happy for you :eek:

vishalg

Champion Member
Oct 14, 2015
NOC Code......
zuman88 said:
congrats and best of luck for the road ahead

traveler982

Star Member
Aug 25, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Finally some movement

We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

I haven`t received email regarding these changes in my application.

Neeraj you`re next :)

naija-kanadian

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-02-2016
Doc's Request.
30-11-2016
Nomination.....
15-12-2016
AOR Received.
10-02-2017
Med's Done....
06-02-2017
zuman88 said:
I had a good feeling about Thursday the 6th of April 2017 and as expected, i got in progress from NA when i checked my cic. I became more optimistic considering a recent trend where fsw's get in progress and ppr on same day. woke up by 3.30am today, checked my mail and BOOM!!! "You have a new message in your cic account". Checked my cic again and BOOM!!! PPR Mail. I am so elated. 64 days from AOR. :D :D ;D ;D
Congrats,that was really fast. Was the ppr from Accra?

lthota89

Nov 13, 2015
hi,today my BG changed from inprogress to Not applicable....can anyone inform whats it means?Did my BG completed ? (my application is CEC-OUTSIDE CANADA)

Application status We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help
Background check Not applicable. Help
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

Thanks