AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Sapsan said:
Hi Prashant,

How would i know which visa office reviewing my profile please ? only requesting GCMS notes ?
You can try sending email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa@cic.gc.ca

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
ajithj said:
My theory -

If upfront RCMP check is done, then the status "background check is in progress" is bypassed :D

We straight away go to next phase of background check and hence the status - "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check"

Hi. Initially they say of you're a CEC applicant there's usually no need to have the RCMP check done. Seems like its a must? As I got a request for it to be done.

Do you just go to a local police station to get your finger prints scanned and its automatically submitted or do you need to fill in some forms and upload the results into MyCIC? Appreciate those who have done it to shed some light.

Thanks

Sam872

Mar 22, 2017
BG: We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.

What this Status Mean , Did we complete the R10 Check and what will the next status change after this . Please advise

adrlim

Nov 18, 2016
Hi anyone has done the RCMP check in Calgary?

Could you please share what the steps are? Do you just visit any local station and get your finger prints scanned and they will mail it to your home? Then just upload the doc into MyCIC?

How much does it cost and is there any forms we need to fill prior?

Thanks guys

sujithamr

Mar 2, 2017
waqar001 said:
Thank you Neerajkr80
I have emailed Ontario asking for the procedure for transferring my nomination. I have send them the rejection letter along with the nomination letter.

Hope they reply me today if not I will call them to find out.
Sorry to hear this.. nomination transfer is possible. I had to transfer my nomination as my profile in which I received nomination expired before getting ITA.. just email them your old EE details, job bank code , your name and OINP case number along with the new EE details and job bank code.. add ur full name and DOB.. explain them the reason for which you are requesting for nomination transfer..

mumbaikar

Star Member
May 16, 2012
Neerajkr80 said:
Can Imagine.. But it's just 40+ days, & IRCC has given a timeline of 6 months :D

Despite, I believe, majority would be through before 6 six months.. like few have already blessed with their PRs ;)

Keep in touch & have a bit more patience else its gona eat you lol :p!

Neeraj
You are right. I am actually surprised seeing that CIC is processing EE application extremely fast.

I had applied for PR in 2012 under PhD students (who finished two years ) category and CIC rejected my application after one year telling me that I have only 65 points instead of 67. And I lost the application fee. At the time of my rejection they brought a new condition that those who spent two years in Canada would get additional 5 points for adaptability but I didn't bother to apply again.

Even in 2015 for post graduate work permit CIC took 5-6 months to process almost for everyone. It didn't affect me much because I had already started working with interim work permit.

Good luck to everyone :)

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
hello guys, I need your help. I got aor on 2.1, and I am a cec applicant. nothing changed since then. so I contacted the cpp-ottwa, and the officer replied me that my application is at CIO and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. So cio is the first step, and then vo? I am really worried about since my workplace want me to get pr before May so they can issue me the permanent job.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
yukiyuki111 said:
hello guys, I need your help. I got aor on 2.1, and I am a cec applicant. nothing changed since then. so I contacted the cpp-ottwa, and the officer replied me that my application is at CIO and is being processed as per our regulatory timeline. So cio is the first step, and then vo? I am really worried about since my workplace want me to get pr before May so they can issue me the permanent job.

Well Regulatory timeline is 6 months, you should be worried if its beyond 6 months. Stay put and wait till you hear from CIC.

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Just out of curiosity what does it mean when the background check goes from
Not applicable to your application is in progress next step is to conduct a background check back to not applicable, I presume they check some things? to decided the intial background check is not needed before putting it back to not applicant can anyone have any ideas?

Charrington

Star Member
Apr 10, 2016
Visa Office......
London
Nomination.....
4 jan 2017
AOR Received.
4 February 2017
Med's Done....
08-03-2017
Just out of curiosity what does it mean when the background check goes from
Not applicable to your application is in progress next step is to conduct a background check back to not applicable, I presume they check some things? to decided the intial background check is not needed before putting it back to not applicant can anyone have any ideas?

sincity84

Apr 6, 2017
Hi Friends

I am from FSW- O stream with AOR on 13th Feb.
I got a Request Letter from CIC asking for details/where abouts for certain time period in year 2001-02. They have also provided a Schedule A form link with the letter.

1) During that time period I was preparing/self study for Engineering Entrance Examination's. What should I mention 'unemployed' or 'studying'? If I say 'studying' do I need to mention any more details like self study etc.? If I mention 'unemployed' do I need to justify it further so that it doesn't have any negative impact on my application?

Or any other suitable justification?

2) How should I respond to CIC for this query?--Do I need to update 'Schedule A' for it? or Any other template/form is required to be submitted?

3) How do I upload this additional document with the response? -- We can only attach 1 file under various tab's so, which tab should I append this document?

Please assist guys as I have to submit the reply within 7 days.