+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Raj soni

Aug 19, 2013
Hi Guys,

I have applied for PR - PNP on 14th Feb. E AOR received on 14th feb. Below is my status. Any idea what is going on as my medicals are not passed as well.

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents:Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY APPLICATION ?

PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT.

THANK YOU

Harrys1988

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
Raj soni said:
Hi Guys,

I have applied for PR - PNP on 14th Feb. E AOR received on 14th feb. Below is my status. Any idea what is going on as my medicals are not passed as well.

Application status: We received your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you
Review of eligibility: We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results: You do not need a medical exam. We will send you a message if this changes.
Review of additional documents:Not applicable.
Interview: You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check: Not applicable.
Final decision: Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

ANY IDEA WHAT IS GOING ON WITH MY APPLICATION ?

PLEASE THROW SOME LIGHT.

THANK YOU
All these status ( messages ) shows your application is in the starting( initial) phase . for FSW and PNP express entry applicants its normal to take 45-60 days
until u get medical pass status and change in your background check status apart from some random exceptions .I think u should get some update in a week or two .
All the Best :)

rmonroe

Star Member
Nov 4, 2015
Ottawa
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Please correct me If I am wrong.

So far what I've seen,

CEC applicants take 20 to 30 days to get the message "MEDICAL PASSED",
and other 20 to 30 days to PPR. Most of the CECs do not get the second Background check.

I understand this is not a rule, but is what I've seen lately from January and February CEC applicants.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.

Harrys1988

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
rmonroe said:
Please correct me If I am wrong.

So far what I've seen,

CEC applicants take 20 to 30 days to get the message "MEDICAL PASSED",
and other 20 to 30 days to PPR. Most of the CECs do not get the second Background check.

I understand this is not a rule, but is what I've seen lately from January and February CEC applicants.

Any thoughts?

Cheers.
You are somewhat right
if u submit the RCMP upfront medical changes to pass within 25 to 30 days for CEC
Background changes from Not needed to NS ( next step is to check background check ) then changes to not applicable and if everything is fine u get PPR and its changes to In progress ;)

in case u dont submit the RCMP upfront then background changes to background check in progress ( we are processing ur background check )

acc to current trend for CEC its around 45 days to 90 days for PPR depends on application to application and VISA officer .

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Harrys1988 said:
You are somewhat right
if u submit the RCMP upfront medical changes to pass within 25 to 30 days for CEC
Background changes from Not needed to NS ( next step is to check background check ) then changes to not applicable and if everything is fine u get PPR and its changes to In progress ;)

in case u dont submit the RCMP upfront then background changes to background check in progress ( we are processing ur background check )

acc to current trend for CEC its around 45 days to 90 days for PPR depends on application to application and VISA officer .
i didnot do my RCMP upfront, current status: next step to check background. is it going to ip-na-ip or what. :-[

Harrys1988

Star Member
Mar 20, 2017
Toronto
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
22-02-2017
AOR Received.
23-02-2017
Med's Done....
20-03-2017
Passport Req..
26-04-2017
Kawalrandhawa said:
i didnot do my RCMP upfront, current status: next step to check background. is it going to ip-na-ip or what. :-[
2 possibilities

1) if they ask for RCMP then it will change to in progress then not applicable and then in progress again ( PPR )
2 ) if they dont ask for it it will go directly to Not applicable then to in progress ( PPR )

Kawalrandhawa

Star Member
Dec 13, 2016
Toronto, Canada
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
01-03-2017
AOR Received.
01-03-2017
Med's Done....
24-03-2017
Passport Req..
25-04-2017
VISA ISSUED...
04-05-2017
LANDED..........
06-05-2017
Harrys1988 said:
2 possibilities

1) if they ask for RCMP then it will change to in progress then not applicable and then in progress again ( PPR )
2 ) if they dont ask for it it will go directly to Not applicable then to in progress ( PPR )
Thanks, waiting for next change.... ::)

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
LuckyGirl008 said:
Hello Everyone,

Please add me in the list.
AOR- Feb6th
CEC Inland

My representative applied on my behalf. I dont know about status of my application. My representative said she will let me know if they will ask any additional document or PPR request.
Now my Question is-
Does Representative have the access to check the status of my application?
Is she call tell if my medical is pass??
if not then how can i get the updates about my application? and how can i check my visa office??

please advise something.
Thankyou!
Sent you a PM - please add your details here: https://myimmitracker.com/en/ca/trackers/february-2017-aor-permanent-residency-tracker

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
Not a bad day today - 6 & 9 Feb AOR FSW Outland received PPR today !!!
3 PNP from feb Aor group passed medicals

Hoping for best for everyone

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
rg74 said:
Not a bad day today - 6 & 9 Feb AOR FSW Outland received PPR today !!!
3 PNP from feb Aor group passed medicals

Hoping for best for everyone
Thank you for an update +1 from me!

uncommonfriend

Star Member
Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
Hi everyone

My medicals passed on 31st Mar, and BG went to -> App in process, next step is to conduct a bg check.

It hasn't changed since then. Do I need to be worried? Shouldn't it change to IP within 1-2 days?

I am FSW-O AOR 19 Feb.

Thank you

Gooner

Jun 5, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Outland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
Med's Done....
11-02-2017
I know that many people have asked the same question but yet I am still confused with all the answers given. Is "Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check." equals Not Started or In Progress (1) in tracking applications?

Kevin07

Feb 21, 2017
How much time does it takes in days to see the change in BGS?

My current status is Your application is in progress. The next step is to conduct a background check.

I tried checking the tracker but hardly got anything as I was trying to see how many days after meds it takes to see change in BGN->NA->IP1->IP2->PPR

Any help would be much appreciated.

Regards
Kevin

waqar001

Star Member
Nov 15, 2012
Hi Guys, need some help
I applied on 18th Feb after getting ITA, Did medical upfront (Was told to do some extra tests as I was to be hepatitis B positive, however series of further medical tests found that I am a carrier and virus is inactive, so IRCC's designated doctor wrote in the report that I should be ok for the immigration). Anyways I went ahead and applied and paid both right to adope and other fee.

I have been waiting since then, today got an email from IRCC saying there is an update on your account and it says that "Your applications is in progress, the next step is background check" other than that everything is same and medical, particularly medical bit says "You do not require medical, we will tell you if you require one".

My question is does IRCC do medical review first or the background check??

etcoflife

Jan 12, 2017
waqar001 said:
Hi Guys, need some help
I applied on 18th Feb after getting ITA, Did medical upfront (Was told to do some extra tests as I was to be hepatitis B positive, however series of further medical tests found that I am a carrier and virus is inactive, so IRCC's designated doctor wrote in the report that I should be ok for the immigration). Anyways I went ahead and applied and paid both right to adope and other fee.

I have been waiting since then, today got an email from IRCC saying there is an update on your account and it says that "Your applications is in progress, the next step is background check" other than that everything is same and medical, particularly medical bit says "You do not require medical, we will tell you if you require one".

My question is does IRCC do medical review first or the background check??
Some doctors are horrible. They know their business only. I know someone whom the doctor told that the person has HCV. Then prescribed tests which costs a ton. All fake and earn a lot of cash from tests. Finally they say WELL 'you are ok for immigration, not active blah blah'.

Regarding time, something is going different from the usual for FSWO/PNPO after 15 Feb. Heard about another case that the background changed like yours but no medical update. Better to order gcms, anyway it will take a month.