+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

N

newtoexpressentry

mfm said:
Its almost 2 months since my AOR and a month since medical were passed and BG went to IP. CEC Inland...
dont know how long would it take from now onwards. 2 months i guess?
did u have a lot of travel? BG should be soon right? its 3-4 weeks after medical my guess

rg74

Jan 27, 2016
BRAMPTON
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Doc's Request.
01-05-2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Med's Done....
12-03-2017
Passport Req..
24-08-2017
VISA ISSUED...
28-08-2017
LANDED..........
16-09-2017
pjk on immitracker received PPR... AOR - 10 Feb, FSW Outland :)

Hanan22

Nov 14, 2015
It's almost 2 months since AOR and I still haven't seen any update. Not even "Medicals passed". I'm FSW Inland. I feel worried. :'( :'( :'(

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
mfm said:
Its almost 2 months since my AOR and a month since medical were passed and BG went to IP. CEC Inland...
dont know how long would it take from now onwards. 2 months i guess?
Well, No one can say, what is actually happening with our files.....it depends on case to case....I have CEC friend who got it in 18 days and I have one who got in 72 days...
So its really hard to predict anything....may be the final update you get is PPR...
Regular updates also depends on VO also...May be he is working on files but not updating online....

dadanme

Apr 3, 2017
RiZ92 said:
Well, No one can say, what is actually happening with our files.....it depends on case to case....I have CEC friend who got it in 18 days and I have one who got in 72 days...
So its really hard to predict anything....may be the final update you get is PPR...
Regular updates also depends on VO also...May be he is working on files but not updating online....
Wow....18 days...real quick.....

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hanan22 said:
It's almost 2 months since AOR and I still haven't seen any update. Not even "Medicals passed". I'm FSW Inland. I feel worried. :'( :'( :'(
Average time for FSW Inlands to pass meds is 50-60 days+. You're still in the normal time frame.

When was your AOR?

I got my medical passed on Friday 31st at night. I am 10 Feb

mfm

May 13, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RiZ92 said:
Yeah, its pretty random i guess. I have no travel history in the past ten years

LogicalThinking

Star Member
Feb 21, 2017
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-Feb-2017
Med's Done....
03-Mar-2017
Passport Req..
01-May-2017
There is no update to my profile since 3 Mar and BG(1) is still in progress.
Importantly no PPR update since last 3-4 days in Feb AOR group.

jamesls1

Star Member
Apr 21, 2016
Calgary
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys, so does "medicals passed" and "no additional documents needed" pretty much mean that they've reviewed all the docs on my profile and they're happy with them?

Or can they come back and reject a document e.g. an employer letter even after this stage?

My background check is IP(1) also. Turned to that immediately after Medical Passed.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
jamesls1 said:
Guys, so does "medicals passed" and "no additional documents needed" pretty much mean that they've reviewed all the docs on my profile and they're happy with them?

Or can they come back and reject a document e.g. an employer letter even after this stage?

My background check is IP(1) also. Turned to that immediately after Medical Passed.
This is just initial check....Still further eligibility, security and criminality checks left. Usually people receive ADR on medical passed day or within 2 weeks of Medical passed.

Hang in there.

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
jamesls1 said:

No, it does not mean that.
if it says that "no additional documents needed", then this means they do not need any other documents as of yet, however, they may request for additional documents.
It does not mean that the documents provided are correct and sufficient to process the application.