+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
Hi Everyone,

I received my AOR on Feb 28th
Application status: we are processing...
Review of eligibility: we are reviewing...
Review of medical exams: passed
Additional docs: not needed
Interview: not needed
Biometrics: not needed
Background check: not applicable
Final decision: your application is in progress...

This has been my situation since May 2017 and there has been no progress. Anyone else in this situation. What can be the possible reasons for this and how should I proceed.

Thanks
Mine is Feb.20. Your timeline is perfectly normal. My case is now in Hongkong awaiting BC to be finalized. If luck has it, result will come out by the end of the month.

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
why is this Feb. group so silent now? Come on, guys, don't be disheartened. It's just the darkest hour before dawn!

Reactions: mamgain

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
why is this Feb. group so silent now? Come on, guys, don't be disheartened. It's just the darkest hour before dawn!

Sabre484

Aug 8, 2017
Good day all.

I have been a silent follower.. have been anticipating ppr by latest 6 month.
Aor 15 Feb
Pnp Outland

So spoke to the immigration lawyers assistant today. I have an interview in mid september in Toronto. So just wanted to check on my chances to fly by then. She told me that the pnp ee process is between 6 -9 months. Needless to say i freaked. Her reasoning was that they(province)

Sabre484

Aug 8, 2017
Dont know what happened there. Her reasoning was that they(province) must first check the file again
Is that really what happens..

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
Dont know what happened there. Her reasoning was that they(province) must first check the file again
Is that really what happens..
Well that's a first. I have never heard of any such process and moreover what's the point? province gave us nominations long back (which by the way even expired for most of us). ridiculous excuses I must say. If applications are to be reviewed by province once again then what our applications are doing at LVO?

Sabre484

Aug 8, 2017
Well that's a first. I have never heard of any such process and moreover what's the point? province gave us nominations long back (which by the way even expired for most of us). ridiculous excuses I must say. If applications are to be reviewed by province once again then what our applications are doing at LVO?
My sentiments exactly.. which lvo are you at? Tryimg to get the agent to send me the UCI number so I can mail them

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
My sentiments exactly.. which lvo are you at? Tryimg to get the agent to send me the UCI number so I can mail them
My Application is at NDVO, not been able to catch hold of them in any way so far. Transferred on 19th July. Your UCI number should be there in My CIC account.

tastebuds

Star Member
Jan 11, 2017
Hi Guys, my friend who is pnp - inland applicant , AOR on FEB 10 got PPR last week. so there is some moment around. Don't worry we will get soon. Mine is PNP-inland AOR feb 25th, I expect my PPR EOM in best scenario or else in worst case scenario might be 2nd week of September. So let's be strong mates

Ady0329

Star Member
May 23, 2016
NDVO will be busy until last week of August as they have around 55000 student visas that needs to be approved... Of course local VFS is also working with them to clear this number... I am PNPO Feb 6th AOR applicant and my file reached NDVO on 13th July... No update since then on my file... Someone did mentioned that at this rate it might even go upto 6-8 months unlike within 6 months...

NDVO will not provide any information over the phone or via email, so anyone who is trying to reach them, its just waste of time. Wake up NDVO -

wyzdr

Star Member
Jul 5, 2017
The whole Indian international students are processed at NDVO? Well, we Feb. applicants' misfortunes never come singly!

megrav

Apr 18, 2016
Request for experts to answer the below two questions...

I received AOR on Feb 22nd and my category is PNP Outland. Residing in India.

1. My IELTS will expire on Sep 15th. If I dont get PPR before this date, will I have to apply for IELTS again?
2. What exactly does the NDVO check in the application?
Visa application has several sections. Which all sections of the VISA application processing is done at Canada Office and which all at NDVO?
Medical?
PCC?
Educational documents?
Work Experience?
IELTS?
Background check related to international travel?
Association with terrorist organizations?