Dec 24, 2015
Lahore
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
06-02-2017
No i have remained in IP2 status throughout whilst they carry out security screening.

Below are my most recent activities. After "Activity 15" at the end of March 2017, my eligibility was "Passed" upon the officers review and i moved to IP2.

However in Activity 10 (early May 2017) the 11.2 was cancelled and eligibility on the GCMS notes changed to "Review Required"

ACTIVITY: 5
UCI: *****
Name: *********
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: 11.2-EE Ml
Field Name: Status
New Value: Review Required
Updated Date: 2017/05/xx
Updated By: ZZZZZZZ
Office: GCMS

ACTIVITY: 7
New Value: Calculation In Progress
Updated By: EAISCORE

ACTIVITY: 8
New Value: Calculate
Updated By: RRxxxxxx

ACTIVITY: 9

New Value: Not Started

ACTIVITY: 10
New Value: Cancelled
Office: CPC-Ottawa

ACTIVITY: 11
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security Screening

ACTIVITY: 12

ACTIVITY: 13
New Value: Not Started
Updated Date: 2017/03/xx
Updated By: 00xxxxx

ACTIVITY: 14
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Security

ACTIVITY: 15
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
New Value: Passed
Updated By: SBxxxx

ACTIVITY: 16
Sub-Activity/Activity Type: Selection-EE Econ
New Value: Recommend Passed
Updated By: RSxxxxx
@Sugar2016 why are there so many ACTIVITIES o_O?
On many people's notes, i have seen Max 3 activities.
@legalfalcon, please shed some light on it

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
@Sugar2016 why are there so many ACTIVITIES o_O?
On many people's notes, i have seen Max 3 activities.
@legalfalcon, please shed some light on it
These notes are a mix of calculation of your points and security screening. What do the notes at the end (last few pages) say, that will be more helpful to know why there was review required. I would not be much concerned with the number of activity, as for each activity, a new one is reflected.

deepa23

Jun 15, 2017
Hello everyone,

Can anyone through some light, as Additional document was showing being reviewed is changed to uploaded again. What does this mean. As I called cic yesterday I was today only security is pending for check ( not started yet) and have passed everything else.
If anyone has any clue of this change in additional document thing please share.
Thanx
I've got the same issue. My status changed from "reviewing additional documents" to "we need additional documents. Check messages". But there is no new message in my account. I've raised a technical issue, but there are no changes to the status yet.

sivasagi

Jan 8, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I booked a car from Toronto airport. Will land soon. But I have a valid Indian driving license, expired US license with with clean US driving record. My question is: will they allow me to take the rented car?
Thanks
Yes, you can drive rental car with your Indian license. Also, make sure you have a valid international credit card. Rental companies might ask for credit card details before they can give their rental car.

NOTE:- You cannot buy your own car until you get a Canadian license.

Reactions: etcoflife

MEDUSA LAUGHS

Star Member
May 4, 2017
Hello all you happening people! I see a lot has changed since I last posted. A lot of you have got PPR, and many of you are already here in Canada- same as me. It's a pity though that we couldn't coordinate and plan our trips together. But it is so cool to see so many of my "classmates" having made it to this country already. The ones still waiting should remain hopeful, it is gonna happen real soon.
So.....now.... I was advised by a dear friend to take opinions on this forum about the practice of sending PR cards from Canada to India. I am moving to another country soon and may not be able to pick up my PR Card in person.
So here I am, soliciting your kind and wise opinions on this. Do you guys think it is safe? Is it legal? Is it worth doing it? Can I please hear the experiences of people who have done it successfully, and the ones who have not succeeded and the ones who plan on doing it. In fact the people who are planning on this, plz contact me quick. Plz, I need your guidance. Any thought on this will be highly appreciated as I am in a dilemma and need to decide soon on it.

olak131

Mar 23, 2017
CANADA
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
App. Filed.......
10/2/2017
Doc's Request.
8/4/2017
AOR Received.
10/2/2017
But don't you qualify for CEC? Canadian experience class is the fastest.
I just finished my masters last week. So didn't want to wait

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
These notes are a mix of calculation of your points and security screening. What do the notes at the end (last few pages) say, that will be more helpful to know why there was review required. I would not be much concerned with the number of activity, as for each activity, a new one is reflected.
Strangely enough, there are no notes relating to the cancelled 11.2 or "Review Required" status for eligibility.
Last few notes are "Status Inquiry from PA" i.e. responses to my emails/calls.

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Strangely enough, there are no notes relating to the cancelled 11.2 or "Review Required" status for eligibility.
Last few notes are "Status Inquiry from PA" i.e. responses to my emails/calls.
It is the security screening, which could be due to your employment verification. Order another set of notes in a few weeks, by then it should have something.

Reactions: Sugar2016

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
Has any PNP Outland got hold over a CIC agent? Any insights about PNP applications?
I hope by End of July we start seeing some movements.

JojoGa

Star Member
Jan 17, 2017
Hi there, I don't see a lot of FSWO applicants posting much on this forum anymore... did most of you guys get your PPR?!
I'm getting a little worried, I'm FSWO, 149 days since AOR, my BG changed to IP2 two weeks ago exactly, but nothing ever since... does anyone have an advice on whether I should contact CIC or just wait a little longer?! There's still one month for the 6 month period to end, but I can see that most people got their PPR before that so I'm a bit anxious..!!
LOL!! You've got 1 month! I've like 2 weeks and I'm still on IP1! Most people on the Jan thread I was on have got theirs thats why I joined you guys in Feb. Just be patient, I've just accepted everyone has a different timeline. Lord knows I've gone over my application so many times and I can't find anything wrong that could explain the delay. But then again it's not even 6 months yet so we should not freak out yet.

canada201417

Star Member
Jun 25, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Guys, I am July AOR. Need one help. Can I put all my experience beyond 6 years in personal history only. Do they asked for any document for the same ? I have total 11 years of experience. Pls help.

Mokhtar.tb

May 12, 2017
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
I know it is guys, but once you see the letter you'd want a second confirmation... thank you guys, this forum has been very helpful throughout the long wait... wish you all the best of luck...

Timeline:
FSWO
AOR: Feb 14
BG : IP2 28 June
PPR: 14 July