Mar 24, 2017
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
19-02-2017
Med's Done....
31-03-2017
I am also curious to know the last stage. Please update us when you get PPR.

My understanding is for FSWO India the final recommendations comes from CPCO to NDVO and NDVO triggers the email. For FSWO USA Ottawa directly sends them the PPR email.

My guess for IP2 (like in your case) is that the visa officer reviewed your eligibility and security and made decisions related to approval.

I may be completely wrong anyways.
Ok - my understanding was that the security is done by Local VO. Anyways, we will find out more soon either ways.

Will keep you posted, if you don't beat me to it that is ;);)

amontella

Star Member
Sep 5, 2016
Hi Experts
my timeline for sinp paper application (no express entry) is the following:
9th Jannuary got nominated
7th March CIC received my mail
13th April I've received an email with UCI and EP numbers
30th April I've linked my online cic account to my paper application succesfully

Easy question for you, where do i see the VO assigned to me in the online account?
thank you in advance
A

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016
Hi, my BG just changed to IP2 also. I checked 12hrs ago and it was N/A and now in progress.

I'm FWS-O with AOR 25-Feb, Med pass 08-Apr, BG NS - N/A 29-Apr, and today to IP2.

The hope is high now :)

Hope that we all receive the golden email soon.

Reactions: mamgain and Marty_

mtc1992

Sep 20, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2017-01-31
AOR Received.
2017-01-31
Med's Done....
2017-02-25
Turned ip2 two days ago. As yet no ppr

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
The EE 6 months of processing starts when an application is assessed as being complete and is registered in GCMS system. It ends CIC/IRCC determines a final decision on your application.

I don't understand why there is so much whinging. CIC say 6 months for a final decision, so anything less than that is a bonus. If you haven't been waiting for 6 months yet, then shut up and be patient. And STOP wasting their time and energy asking questions and requesting your record notes. Has it ever occurred to you that this might be a drain on their resources, and not actually be of any real use to you? If they want something from you, they will ask. There are many reasons why some applications will be determined more quickly than others, reasons that affect all bureaucracies. How over worked your case officer is, if they've been off sick, accidental mistakes that cause delays, outbreaks of maternity leave in particular teams. Etc. What worries me is how many wimps are trying to move to Canada. Chill out guys!

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016
The EE 6 months of processing starts when an application is assessed as being complete and is registered in GCMS system. It ends CIC/IRCC determines a final decision on your application.
Hi, how does one know that their case has been registered in the GCMS system?

ashutosh_pant

Jan 16, 2017
Delhi, India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-02-2017
AOR Received.
20-02-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Major update:
FSW-O
India
AOR 20th Feb 2017
Medical Pass: 1st April 2017
BG: NBG- 2nd April 2017
BG: NA- 28th April 2017
BG: IP2- 3rd June 2017

103 days since AOR.

Reactions: vishalg and mamgain

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
If you live here in Canada and have had dealings with government you would understand that is the way they work here. They can be slow but efficient. That explains why things still work here. If they issue PR without proper scrutiny, we will all be in for it. A psychopath or serial killer could your neighbor and you would not want that. The six months standard starts when your application is determined complete.

Even AUS and UK immigration have issues.

Every application is different.

IRCC need commendation.

And when you finally come to Canada leaving India and Nigeria etc , job search, house search, seeing 2171 at Timmy's counter you will understand that Canadians are humans first.

Enjoy your waiting period and be happy as much as you can because your first 2 years could be less happy.

Though I still check 'Return to GCKey every day against my wife's will.

It is understandable for people to be anxious about their applications, and I am too. I'm in the same boat; I have high hopes and dreams riding on this, and have also put a lot of time and money into it. But this doesn't justify constant complaining, and certainly doesn't justify wasting the time of cic with pointless questions. I don't agree that 9 out of 10 people wasting time and resources (undermining the efficiency of the service) is justified at all. They are probably adding to our waiting times in the long run. However, the 1 in 10 you mention, who have a genuine reason, yes that is reasonable.

Where I agree with you is that the service being provided is poor by modern standards. Not enough clear information, a terrible website and online form, and a total lack of transparency and user friendliness. These things are generating anxiety for people who have a lot riding on this. It's a bit of an embarrassment in some ways. But it is what it is, and a lot of the people complaining do not appear to have strong reasons for doing so. They are waiting for the outcome. They need patience.

pedestal-man

Dec 16, 2015
Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawwa
NOC Code......
0**1
AOR Received.
25-05-2017
Status changing on a Saturday? Commend IRCC.

Major update:
FSW-O
India
AOR 20th Feb 2017
Medical Pass: 1st April 2017
BG: NBG- 2nd April 2017
BG: NA- 28th April 2017
BG: IP2- 3rd June 2017

103 days since AOR.

Tracydo

Nov 8, 2016
I wa

i was wondering the same thing too. Do they work on Saturdays??
I think so. The last time I checked my account yesterday at 7pm and the BG was N/A. Tried again just now and it is IP. However, it may be the way the system work, i.e it takes some time from the moment the officer changes the status to the moment the system records it in our profiles. Any one got updates on Sunday?