No Change in Status

Add me in whatsapp Group.

All the Best Everyone .

Thanks

arunkumarsachin

Star Member
Dec 16, 2014
Hi Team,

I have received ITA on 22nd Feb. I created EE profile excluding Family members(mentioned as Married). In POST ITA application, I am asked to mention the reason for excluding family members.

Actually I have been in Canada for years with my family(ICT Workpermit). To get higher CRS score, I went with the same option and received ITA. Now not sure what reason I need to mention while filling the application. Your suggestion is highly appreciated which help me to think about appropriate reason to mention in the application. Do I need to connect with immigration lawyer to justify this reason.

firstone

Jun 29, 2015
arunkumarsachin said:
Hi Team,

I have received ITA on 22nd Feb. I created EE profile excluding Family members(mentioned as Married). In POST ITA application, I am asked to mention the reason for excluding family members.

Actually I have been in Canada for years with my family(ICT Workpermit). To get higher CRS score, I went with the same option and received ITA. Now not sure what reason I need to mention while filling the application. Your suggestion is highly appreciated which help me to think about appropriate reason to mention in the application. Do I need to connect with immigration lawyer to justify this reason.
You can get help here http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/ready-reference-steps-to-follow-and-documents-to-arrange-post-ita-t455826.5565.html

Tito G

Star Member
Jun 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hello Everyone,

Please add me to whatsapp group. Although would be nice if this page was active with updates.

e-AOR - 13th February

Thanks andy108

Mo2016

Dec 20, 2015
Visa Office......
Inland-FSW
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
14-02-2017
Finally soms movement..hope it go fast from here

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
schemingon said:
Some movement here for inland CEC. (AOR 1st Feb)

I am asked for new Schedule A form.
Gr8, congratulations.
quick question, if you are CEC-Inland why they asked for Schedule A ?

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Gr8, congratulations.
quick question, if you are CEC-Inland why they asked for Schedule A ?
They want to understand what I was doing during my vacation time, when I was outside Canada. May be this should go to personal history, which is part of Schedule A.

Am I missing something here?

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
schemingon said:
They want to understand what I was doing during my vacation time, when I was outside Canada. May be this should go to personal history, which is part of Schedule A.

Am I missing something here?
To be honest the majority of the time they request Schedule A is because:
- You left a gap in you personal history
- You answered YES to a statuary question

But I've also seen cases when neither were the case and it seemed that it was just a random request... Having said that there are no coincidences when it comes to IRCC... If they asked for a Schedule A and you have not answered YES to a stat question then DOUBLE check you personal history to make sure you have not left ANY gaps.

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
g126 said:

But I've also seen cases when neither were the case and it seemed that it was just a random request... Having said that there are no coincidences when it comes to IRCC... If they asked for a Schedule A and you have not answered YES to a stat question then DOUBLE check you personal history to make sure you have not left ANY gaps.
You are spot on with this. This is a miss in my personal history, which does not match with Travel history.

I traveled to my home country for 3 weeks last year, which was covered in my travel history.
Since it was a short vacation and I was still continuing with the same employment, I did not mention that in the personal history and did not give the details of that break ( I thought this wont be needed as this was paid annual vacation)

schemingon

Star Member
Feb 19, 2014
g126 said:

On the same note, could you please advise whether I can just mention the 3 week time line that that have asked for while filling schedule A and travel history.

I believe I do not fill the entire hiostory again. Please advise.

g126

Champion Member
Feb 22, 2016
Sao Paulo
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
São Paulo
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
27-01-2016
Doc's Request.
16-12-2016
Nomination.....
09-12-2016
AOR Received.
07-01-2017
File Transfer...
18-02-2017
Med's Request
UPFRONT
Med's Done....
15-12-2016
Passport Req..
16-06-2017
VISA ISSUED...
22-06-2017
LANDED..........
09-10-2017
schemingon said:
On the same note, could you please advise whether I can just mention the 3 week time line that that have asked for while filling schedule A and travel history.

I believe I do not fill the entire hiostory again. Please advise.
If they have asked for a specific period then you DO NOT need to mention the other periods, but I'd send a note along (kind of like a mini LoE) just stating that since they've only asked for history form date X to date Y you're no including anything outside of that period.