+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2017 - Connect Here!

Sugar2016

Jul 21, 2016
pnv33 said:
Is it mandatory to pay for RPRF before PPR?

If not when do you pay that?
Unless you paid RPRF upfront, they will request payment once your background checks are successfully completed. Not mandatory to pre-pay. You are giving a choice when submitting application.

Vik86

Star Member
Nov 24, 2016
Hii seniors if somebody can help!!

AOR-15th feb
Med Passed - 14March
Since medical passed background check is stuck on next step is to check background.
I called CIC today and they told me nobody has started working on your file. Its been like 80 days since AOR but nobody started working on it.

I see people getting PPR from end of feb AOR

rmaity

Jun 30, 2016
Hi Guys question for who already received PPR.. I have to complete Annex A where I need to sign, is that for my accompany too or its only for primary applicant ? we are sending our passport together.
Thanks

ganharsh

Nov 9, 2016
We Sent passport when you receive PPR. I was checking timeline to stamp PR on Passport.

nard said:
What's the purpose of sending passport to Ottawa? Do we need a visa? (if we are already in Canada)

nard

Feb 28, 2017
ganharsh said:
We Sent passport when you receive PPR. I was checking timeline to stamp PR on Passport.
Thanks. I see. Then plagpole should be after getting PR stamp on passport? Or instead of sending passport to Ottawa we can go to US border?

fayezhu

Star Member
Apr 25, 2017
Vik86 said:
Hii seniors if somebody can help!!

AOR-15th feb
Med Passed - 14March
Since medical passed background check is stuck on next step is to check background.
I called CIC today and they told me nobody has started working on your file. Its been like 80 days since AOR but nobody started working on it.

I see people getting PPR from end of feb AOR
I am waiting for my background to change as well.

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
rmaity said:
Hi Guys question for who already received PPR.. I have to complete Annex A where I need to sign, is that for my accompany too or its only for primary applicant ? we are sending our passport together.
Thanks
Just Primary Applicant

RiZ92

Aug 27, 2013
nard said:
Thanks. I see. Then plagpole should be after getting PR stamp on passport? Or instead of sending passport to Ottawa we can go to US border?
After PP get stamped.