22-04-2017
AOR Received.
22-04-2017
Med's Request
19-06-2017
Med's Done....
13-04-2017
JattTinka said:
Anyone else feeling that Feb AOR's have longer waiting time than Jan?
I know atleast 4 guys personally who applied on 7th, 8th, 14th and 18th feb, all CEC INLAND and haven't heard back since the medicals. Same with me (22nd Feb AOR).
Everything slowed down.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
I know atleast 4 guys personally who applied on 7th, 8th, 14th and 18th feb, all CEC INLAND and haven't heard back since the medicals. Same with me (22nd Feb AOR).
Did you mail Ottawa checking Visa office?

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Did you mail Ottawa checking Visa office?
No, not yet.
I hoped that they'll get to a decision within 60-70 days. now it's 70+ for me and 80 and 90+ for my friends.

Mumbai_Maratha

Mar 9, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
JattTinka said:
No, not yet.
I hoped that they'll get to a decision within 60-70 days. now it's 70+ for me and 80 and 90+ for my friends.
Yeah hopefully.
Not sure about the theory behind, lot of Feb end applicants received PPR.....It may be depend on workload of individual.
We can only pray that all suppose to be good at the end... :)

nikolain

Apr 28, 2014
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Kumard21 said:
Hello Everyone,

I have submitted all docs and got AOR on 13th Feb-2017 under CEC Inland Category. My medical passed 0n March 2017 2nd week. But after that there is no other update till now.....

How many are in same situation?.....
My roommate who is a CEC Inland is in the same situation, 12th Feb AOR, medical passed in 1st or 2nd week of March and since then nothing, Background check still says, Next step is to check background since medical passed.

JattTinka

Aug 26, 2016
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Mumbai_Maratha said:
Yeah hopefully.
Not sure about the theory behind, lot of Feb end applicants received PPR.....It may be depend on workload of individual.
We can only pray that all suppose to be good at the end... :)
True,

but what surprises me is everyday people(from Feb-Aor) post here about their PPRs but everybody I know with FEB-AOR have received no updates.
Strange!

yukiyuki111

Star Member
May 11, 2015
90 days mark!
CEC-inland, AOR02.02, medical passed on 3.26, ADR:04.07, BC from IP1 to N/A:APR 10 or 11, nothing changed since then......

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Submitted my RCMP on April 28.
lets see what happens. Hopefully all of us will get a positive response.

CEC Inland
AOR: Feb 1, 2017
Medicals: Passed
Background: In Progress

Cheers

TLOU

Dec 21, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-02-2017
JattTinka said:
I'm 7th Feb PNP Outland.

Next step is to conduct background check was before I passed my medical(March). Passed medical around 10th April. Since then everything has been stagnant.

Ammar30

Star Member
Mar 22, 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
05-05-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
Med's Request
Upfront
Dear All,
Please advice me with one thing. My application got refused on 28th but i am expecting an ITA on 3rd may draw. Every document is within limit but i want to know that my bank statement is of february. Should i submit the same one or do i have to make a new one?

pankaj281

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Ammar30 said:
Dear All,
Please advice me with one thing. My application got refused on 28th but i am expecting an ITA on 3rd may draw. Every document is within limit but i want to know that my bank statement is of february. Should i submit the same one or do i have to make a new one?
Get a new one.

pnv33

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
Ammar30 said:
Dear All,
Always take the latest statement.

LuckyGirl008

Apr 4, 2017
Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you so very much for your opinions on all questions i have ever asked. your answers wer very helpful.
Just wanted to share good news that i got my PPR email and I couriered my passport.

I am CEC- Inland
Application- Feb 6th
Medical passed- march 5
BG- Was NA for Long never noticed any change.
PPr email- April 28

Now another question ;D :D
Once I will get my visa stamp, I have to leave Canada and re-enter, right?
I do not have USA visa and I dont want to fly anywhere else. Is there any alternate for me to re-enter? :'(

Someone advised me that we can cross canada USA border by walk without Visa and can come back from No Man Land to re-enter in Canada. ::) Is that true? ??? ???
If yes, then what is the exact process? Is this gonna be fine for me to do? :-[

Any answer will be appreciated. :) ;)

thank you all again!! :)
Hope everyone will get speedy PR... Best of Luck to all :) :D

pnv33

Star Member
Apr 19, 2017
LuckyGirl008 said:
Hello everyone,

First of all, thank you so very much for your opinions on all questions i have ever asked. your answers wer very helpful.
Just wanted to share good news that i got my PPR email and I couriered my passport.

I am CEC- Inland
Application- Feb 6th
Medical passed- march 5
BG- Was NA for Long never noticed any change.
PPr email- April 28

Now another question ;D :D
Once I will get my visa stamp, I have to leave Canada and re-enter, right?
I do not have USA visa and I dont want to fly anywhere else. Is there any alternate for me to re-enter? :'(

Someone advised me that we can cross canada USA border by walk without Visa and can come back from No Man Land to re-enter in Canada. ::) Is that true? ??? ???
If yes, then what is the exact process? Is this gonna be fine for me to do? :-[

Any answer will be appreciated. :) ;)

thank you all again!! :)
Hope everyone will get speedy PR... Best of Luck to all :) :D

Hi,

Please find a thread on this site typing flagpolling...

Youll get all information there.

All you need to do is goto the niagra falls and leave canada ... goto the US border and come back to canada border along with all your docs... they will stamp you visa..

Dont have pc in front of me or inwould had shared the link.

All the best