Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
brown.wizard said:
If you know your file number, you certainly can raise a CSE directly. In one of the sections
they will ask you who is making the enquiry and you can select the option Applicant and it
should work fine.
Thanks Buddy

Bluericochet

Jul 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi everyone. How many Feb AOR's are left and waiting for the PPR rain? Just to get a number on how many of us are left. When did you recieve your AOR and when and what's the status on your BG progress? Hope everyone has a great weekend! ;D ;D

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Bluericochet said:
Hi everyone. How many Feb AOR's are left and waiting for the PPR rain? Just to get a number on how many of us are left. When did you recieve your AOR and when and what's the status on your BG progress? Hope everyone has a great weekend! ;D ;D
AOR 6th FEB
FSW Inland
BG "Not Needed".

singhravi

Aug 5, 2016
hi guys
aor 5 feb
eligibility in progress since aor
medical passed
others
not needed at this time

ndvo

nothing changed since aor except medical
wts going on ..............ndvo

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
Does anyone get ppr on weekends?

Hasnin

May 26, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Honeyaustin said:
you should try calling cic try to find this from them and also let us know what they say
I have already uploaded the passport and the photo, and raised a cse. I will let you guys know if I recieve any feedback from IRCC.

DevGurgaon

Aug 14, 2015
singhravi said:
hi guys
aor 5 feb
eligibility in progress since aor
medical passed
others
not needed at this time

ndvo

nothing changed since aor except medical
wts going on ..............ndvo
NDVO is very SLOOW lately... many with similar timelines as yours are waiting.... you can check tracker here - http://tinyurl.com/Applicants-from-India-with-AOR

omsaiom

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bluericochet said:
Count me in. VO NDVO, somehow NDVO lags one month behind from rest of the world so making up my mind for 7 months of processing. Will be completing 6 months on 16th August.

RitJ

Mar 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Apparently when you take a look at the tracker..it seems like more people from March have their bg in progress. Or well we can say that those who got their aor in feb end / March beginning have their bg in progress compared to the early feb ones!!

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
Neo_says said:
AOR 6th FEB
FSW Inland
BG "Not Needed".
AOR 3rd FEB
PNP Outland
BG Not needed

Although, i noticed something strange. Normally, in the Application status, there is a tab "view submitted application", when you click in this tab, there will be two tabs namely "view your submitted application" and "view submitted documents" or something like that. Last week, i still saw these two tabs. But a few days ago, there is only "view submitted documents" left, the other tab was gone (meaning someone has disable this function). Is this a good sign that at last someone is working on my file?

hally3

Jun 3, 2015
Hi Please I was asked to submit a signed copy of schedule A. There are two places for signature. do I sign in just one place or the two places.

I just want to confirm if I need to sign in the last section considering this note

DO NOT COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING SECTION NOW. YOU MIGHT BE ASKED TO SIGN IN THE PRESENCE OF A REPRESENTATIVE OF THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT OR AN OFFICIAL APPOINTED BY THE CANADIAN GOVERNMENT.

Thank you

coolhyd

Jun 1, 2012
tango08 said:
AOR 3rd FEB
PNP Outland
BG Not needed

Although, i noticed something strange. Normally, in the Application status, there is a tab "view submitted application", when you click in this tab, there will be two tabs namely "view your submitted application" and "view submitted documents" or something like that. Last week, i still saw these two tabs. But a few days ago, there is only "view submitted documents" left, the other tab was gone (meaning someone has disable this function). Is this a good sign that at last someone is working on my file?
No. It was an auto update after the last software maintenance and upgradation.

singhravi

Aug 5, 2016
Aor 5 feb
Medical passed 12 feb
Eligibility still in progresss since aor
Rest of the column not needed at this time
Vo new delhi
Rprf not requested

Please share ur views friends
Thanks