+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

legolas117

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Questions to those who have received PPR so far:

1. Does CIC ask everyone for photographs? Or are there cases where a few didn't have to submit photographs?
2. Do the photographs have to be taken in the last 6 months?
3. Is this the same old 50mm by 70mm we used while submitting the application? Or are there any changes in specifications between then and now?

Thanks.

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
DevGurgaon said:
http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/those-who-waiting-express-entry-in-six-months-and-not-finalized-t317706.0.html
Thanks

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
legolas117 said:

1. Does CIC ask everyone for photographs? Or are there cases where a few didn't have to submit photographs?
3. Is this the same old 50mm by 70mm we used while submitting the application? Or are there any changes in specifications between then and now?

Thanks.
Hi legolas,

First of all, I didn't receive my PPR yet but have some suggestions for you..

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

above are the specs for the photograph.. I would suggest to get it done fresh when you get the request for same.. Those photos will have date and address .. no complications and don't take chances for few bucks.. It just take half an hour..

Thanks,

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
legolas117 said:

Thanks.
Yes to all 3 questions

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Dry day. NO PPR Rain.

Ashot

Star Member
Feb 26, 2016
Ottawa
Just received a ghost email. It says your application has been updated, but I see no updates/changes. My application status changed to "updated" and then back to "submitted" yesterday this time. I think it's just internal update and I can not see any updates.

gurpreet.gumber

Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LANDED..........
Yes
Ashot said:
Just received a ghost email. It says your application has been updated, but I see no updates/changes. My application status changed to "updated" and then back to "submitted" yesterday this time. I think it's just internal update and I can not see any updates.
Good Sign..someone is working on it internally...

Elgar

Aug 5, 2016
My husband applied under CEC inland with LMIA. Our AOR is 23rd February and we finally got the golden email this morning!!!! :) :) :) :)
No idea when the BG changed as we went through a representative. I just wanted to say thanks for all the info/laughs/ tears and hope that I got from this thread as a silent member. Good luck and I hope the downpour starts again for the Feb group next week!

myselfchinmay

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congratulations to all who got PPR this week !!! For guys who are still waiting for PPR , Hope for the best !!!! I know waiting kills but we don't have any option guys so...

Have a nice weekend. Hoping for PPR rain this weekend for Feb group members...

Neo_says

Feb 17, 2016
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
Elgar said:
My husband applied under CEC inland with LMIA. Our AOR is 23rd February and we finally got the golden email this morning!!!! :) :) :) :)
No idea when the BG changed as we went through a representative. I just wanted to say thanks for all the info/laughs/ tears and hope that I got from this thread as a silent member. Good luck and I hope the downpour starts again for the Feb group next week!
Congrates
Did you recd it today ? was it directly from CIC ?

bhargavir

Jul 26, 2015
Hi,

I have already submitted my application and received AOR on Feb 7th 2016 and BG status - not needed at this time.
We are planning to move to new place. I am not able to update my address as i am unable to find the "update" option on the cic account page. Has anyone faced similar situation ??how to change the address?? Please help me !!!

Thanks!!!

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
bhargavir said:
Hi,

I have already submitted my application and received AOR on Feb 7th 2016 and BG status - not needed at this time.
We are planning to move to new place. I am not able to update my address as i am unable to find the "update" option on the cic account page. Has anyone faced similar situation ??how to change the address?? Please help me !!!

Thanks!!!
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/change-address.asp