Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
6th Feb 2016
jasindia said:
hello everyone
i just want to know is there anybody who has got PPR without uploading the ECA report and by only providing the reference number of ECA report? as it makes me confused because many folks on other forums quoted that their application got rejected for the single reason that they have not provided scanned copy of ECA, seniors please tell me about this as i have uploaded my and my husband's foreign degree documents only and also provided the ECA report number for both
You need to provide ECA scanned copy.
Raise a CSE and provide them ASAP.

Bluericochet

Jul 11, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SMAJ9999 said:
Timeline:

First application: AOR May 25,2015 refusal: October 5,2015
Hi there, may I ask why your first application was rejected? Hopefully it'll help gauge on where your second application is at.

SMAJ9999

Jul 21, 2016
Bluericochet said:
Hi there, may I ask why your first application was rejected? Hopefully it'll help gauge on where your second application is at.
It was rejected due to lack of sufficient funds, I made the careless error of assuming because I had an income of above 50k it counted towards my disposable funds. It only cost me having to leave Canada and quit my job to stay in my home country till the process is complete :p

Just a little hiccup lol but for this application I showed the sufficient amount in all bank statements (11-12k for 4 months before applying) :)

The RPRF letter (July 7th) read that my application was found eligible but background,medical, and criminality were ongoing. I am hoping this means they already have done the financial checks and employment checks . I hope they wouldn't ask for an RPRF that late in the process just to reject my application but anything is possible.

maria_bernadette

May 5, 2014
SMAJ9999 said:
It was rejected due to lack of sufficient funds, I made the careless error of assuming because I had an income of above 50k it counted towards my disposable funds. It only cost me having to leave Canada and quit my job to stay in my home country till the process is complete :p

Just a little hiccup lol but for this application I showed the sufficient amount in all bank statements (11-12k for 4 months before applying) :)

The RPRF letter (July 7th) read that my application was found eligible but background,medical, and criminality were ongoing. I am hoping this means they already have done the financial checks and employment checks . I hope they wouldn't ask for an RPRF that late in the process just to reject my application but anything is possible.

what category are you? fsw applicant??

maria_bernadette

May 5, 2014
SMAJ9999 said:
In my prior application yes I was FSW but this time around they put me in CEC.

okay now im worried 5 months before they refuse you for funds.

with cec do you know if you need to meet requirements for funding?? im a cec applicant myself..

riasat.abir

Aug 9, 2012
Burnaby
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
2015-12-17
AOR Received.
2016-02-22
Med's Done....
2016-03-09
Passport Req..
2016-08-17
VISA ISSUED...
2016-08-30
LANDED..........
2016-09-09
cjs said:
How many more days to the rain!!!
as most got bgc in progress this week, hoping for some ppr news next week.

SMAJ9999

Jul 21, 2016
maria_bernadette said:

with cec do you know if you need to meet requirements for funding?? im a cec applicant myself..
I maybe mistaken, so anyone who knows better please correct me, but from my understanding you must show the minimum funds for every category now UNLESS you have LMIA.. That is where I erred on my last application: I did not have LMIA but I had a steady income that equated to more than above their minimum requirement, and I thought it would suffice. Either way if you do not have LMIA I recommend raising a CSE and give them bank statements showing that you have the minimum funding requirements before a decision is reached.

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
If you are invited under CEC (please double check your ITA letter, people simultaneously qualify FSW and CEC may get ITA under FSW) should have no worries for proof of funds. http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/immigrate/skilled/funds.asp

Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada.

maria_bernadette said:

maria_bernadette

May 5, 2014
ImmiToCanada said:
If you are invited under CEC (please double check your ITA letter, people simultaneously qualify FSW and CEC may get ITA under FSW) should have no worries for proof of funds.

Unless you are currently authorized to work in Canada and have a valid job offer from an employer in Canada, or you have been invited to apply under the Canadian Experience Class, you must show that you have enough money to support yourself and your family after you get to Canada.
im a cec inland with lmia and job offer.. i have only placed 3,000 cad on my application..

legolas117

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
That's true. CEC applicants don't need to show proof of funds. I didn't. Literally put 0 for funds available, and my GCMS notes show that I cleared all requirements (for EE and CEC).

maria_bernadette

May 5, 2014
legolas117 said:
That's true. CEC applicants don't need to show proof of funds. I didn't. Literally put 0 for funds available, and my GCMS notes show that I cleared all requirements (for EE and CEC).
when you order gcm notes how long does it usually take?

legolas117

Star Member
Sep 7, 2014
Visa Office......
Sydney, NS
Ordered twice. Takes precisely 30 days.

If that 30th day falls on a holiday or on a weekend, the next open business day.