AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear mates,
just want to thank you all for your supports.
recently i informed that my Visa with my CO-PR is issued..

AOR 16 Feb
PNP Outland
RPRF 17 May

PaNaDoL

Jun 25, 2016
Guys i am a silent member of this forum

I am a little tensed

my AOR is early March

I got a ghost email on 16th July but didnt receive any PPR yet, my BG is in progress since 15th March

my question is

Is there any PNP-Inland waiting under FEB AOR?? did any one receive any ghost email recently??

Really appreciate your response...Thanks

Ertugru

Star Member
Jan 7, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
140th day since AOR, BG in-progress since 7th May. :)

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
QUESTIONS [size=12pt]ONLY FOR THOSE WHO GOT ITA, AND EXPERTS[/size]

Below questions might be very basic questions for you, but, they are haunting me. I would be very grateful to get answers of them. :)

Scenario: After getting ITA, CIC generates list of personalized documents for each applicant and other mandatory documents like PCC, Medicals.

1 Q: Do they provide separate upload button for each employer?

2 Q: What if applicant doesn't have the reference letter, but have different documents to prove like reference letter (Affidavit from colleague), payslips, and all other employment related documents for that particular job. How one will upload? Separate or make one PDF of all and attach it?

3 Q: What is the best practice to attach such employment documents? One should provide only reference letter or one should go ahead voluntarily attach all documents in one PDF and upload?

4 Q: After getting ITA, does CIC provide 60 days just to accept the ITA or to provide all documents in that time period?

5 Q: How do we need to send PCC and Medicals reports? Upload or physical copy by mail post? If by Post, then can we send them in different post, with explanation letter that other document is on its way because I haven't got it yet?

monty123

Jun 11, 2016
All said:
dear mates,
just want to thank you all for your supports.
recently i informed that my Visa with my CO-PR is issued..

AOR 16 Feb
PNP Outland
RPRF 17 May
congratulations...whn was ur BG went in process?

manju_r

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-02-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29-04-2016 to NDVO
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
Not required at this time
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
prashantduggal said:
QUESTIONS [size=12pt]ONLY FOR THOSE WHO GOT ITA, AND EXPERTS[/size]

Below questions might be very basic questions for you, but, they are haunting me. I would be very grateful to get answers of them. :)

Scenario: After getting ITA, CIC generates list of personalized documents for each applicant and other mandatory documents like PCC, Medicals.

1 Q: Do they provide separate upload button for each employer?

2 Q: What if applicant doesn't have the reference letter, but have different documents to prove like reference letter (Affidavit from colleague), payslips, and all other employment related documents for that particular job. How one will upload? Separate or make one PDF of all and attach it?

3 Q: What is the best practice to attach such employment documents? One should provide only reference letter or one should go ahead voluntarily attach all documents in one PDF and upload?

4 Q: After getting ITA, does CIC provide 60 days just to accept the ITA or to provide all documents in that time period?

5 Q: How do we need to send PCC and Medicals reports? Upload or physical copy by mail post? If by Post, then can we send them in different post, with explanation letter that other document is on its way because I haven't got it yet?
1. Separate upload buttons are provided for each position and employer that you have listed in your application. For eg: If you have listed two positions with different start and end date in same company, you will find two upload buttons.

2. Whatever document one uploads (offer letter, payslip etc or combination), one needs to ensure that all the points mentioned by CIC are covered in one document from employer or combination of documents. Details should be on company letterhead, dated, signed by responsible person like HR Head or Direct Manager, should list last drawn pay, start and end day, designation, roles and responsibilities and hours worked per week)

3. In my case, my employers put together above details in one document on company letter head with sign and seal. In one case, I could not obtain the letter as the company was no longer existing but, thankfully, I had the offer letter which contained all details except hours worked and roles and responsibilities. For the latter, I managed to retrieve and affixed an old introductory email from my superior listing out my roles and responsibilities. I put both offer letter and email in one pdf and mentioned these points in the Additional document and requested them to condone the missing document because of the circumstances. (fingers crossed, seems to have worked as of now as R10 is cleared)

4. Normally, you need to accept and upload all required docs within 60 days of ITA. In case some document cannot be uploaded within 60 days for a compelling reason, the expectation is that such circumstance is mentioned in the Additional Document with expected date of submitting such document. If CIC accepts your circumstance, then application is put on hold, if not, application is rejected under R10. When such document is available, one can use CSE to forward the document to CIC. Processing time of 6 months in such cases is considered by CIC from the date application is complete i.e. date from which pending document is received by CIC.

5. CSE

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
First of all, many thanks for such a detailed response. Your case is quite similar to mine.

manju_r said:
1. Separate upload buttons are provided for each position and employer that you have listed in your application. For eg: If you have listed two positions with different start and end date in same company, you will find two upload buttons.

- - Out of six employers, I have worked with two employers under two positions, but I have been given only one document stating job responsibilities I carried out in both the roles. How can I attach them? Shall I attach same document in both upload buttons?

When I created the EE profile, I mentioned only latest Designation only for those employers. Do I need to update that too?

Do I need to mention the travel history too there because I traveled several countries during my employment?

2. Whatever document one uploads (offer letter, payslip etc or combination), one needs to ensure that all the points mentioned by CIC are covered in one document from employer or combination of documents. Details should be on company letterhead, dated, signed by responsible person like HR Head or Direct Manager, should list last drawn pay, start and end day, designation, roles and responsibilities and hours worked per week)

- - For one of my employer, I got the reference letter once but that doesn't cover all the points. However, they have confirmed everything over email and also mentioned that company no longer issue such statements on letter head. What should one do in such cases? I do have Affidavit on stamp paper from my colleague (Team lead) written same duty which HR has confirmed over the email.

3. In my case, my employers put together above details in one document on company letter head with sign and seal. In one case, I could not obtain the letter as the company was no longer existing but, thankfully, I had the offer letter which contained all details except hours worked and roles and responsibilities. For the latter, I managed to retrieve and affixed an old introductory email from my superior listing out my roles and responsibilities. I put both offer letter and email in one pdf and mentioned these points in the Additional document and requested them to condone the missing document because of the circumstances. (fingers crossed, seems to have worked as of now as R10 is cleared)

- - In my case too, my first employer doesn't exist anymore. I do have the roles and responsibilities letter (without working hours and Pay), appointment letter, & experience letter. I do not have payslips or bank statements for that employer. My old bank account (2008) has been closed in bank books. However, my pay details are mentioned in my appointment letter. Hours aren't mentioned in any of my document. I gave an explanation letter to OINP about this, and they have accepted the application but I have doubt with the CIC way of processing

4. Normally, you need to accept and upload all required docs within 60 days of ITA. In case some document cannot be uploaded within 60 days for a compelling reason, the expectation is that such circumstance is mentioned in the Additional Document with expected date of submitting such document. If CIC accepts your circumstance, then application is put on hold, if not, application is rejected under R10. When such document is available, one can use CSE to forward the document to CIC. Processing time of 6 months in such cases is considered by CIC from the date application is complete i.e. date from which pending document is received by CIC.

5. CSE

- - You mean Case Specific Enquiry?

manju_r

Star Member
May 11, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-02-2016
Doc's Request.
07-02-2016
Nomination.....
17-12-2015
AOR Received.
07-02-2016
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
29-04-2016 to NDVO
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
11-02-2016
Interview........
Not required at this time
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
prashantduggal said:
First of all, many thanks for such a detailed response. Your case is quite similar to mine.
Prashant, first up let me confess that I am no expert on the matter and what I am stating below is only my experience; others who have also experienced similar circumstances, please add

1. Your application should be a carbon copy of EE profile as much as possible. If your experience letter mentions only one position with roles and responsibilities, pay etc, disclose only that designation in both application and EE. If letter mentions both roles separately with separate roles and responsibilities, pay etc... then you may want to disclose two separate positions and upload same document in both places.

2. In my opinion, you should attach reference letter and email from employer since it mentions that they cannot give the details on letterhead. Mention this fact in Additional document and request them to condone due to the circumstances. Better still, try talking to someone you know in company to get required letter, if you have time on your hand

3. Same as 2 above-attach whatever document you have in one pdf and explain any deviations in Additional document

5. Yes. My opinion is that it better to submit a complete application even it takes 60 days to obtain all docs rather than try and rush through by submitting available documents since the clock starts ticking for CIC only after a complete application is received by them

prashantduggal

Champion Member
May 1, 2016
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
30-08-2017
Nomination.....
17-12-2016
AOR Received.
05-02-2017 (e-APR)
Med's Done....
09-03-2017 (Passed)
Passport Req..
04-09-2017
manju_r said:
Prashant, first up let me confess that I am no expert on the matter and what I am stating below is only my experience; others who have also experienced similar circumstances, please add

1. Your application should be a carbon copy of EE profile as much as possible. If your experience letter mentions only one position with roles and responsibilities, pay etc, disclose only that designation in both application and EE. If letter mentions both roles separately with separate roles and responsibilities, pay etc... then you may want to disclose two separate positions and upload same document in both places.

2. In my opinion, you should attach reference letter and email from employer since it mentions that they cannot give the details on letterhead. Mention this fact in Additional document and request them to condone due to the circumstances. Better still, try talking to someone you know in company to get required letter, if you have time on your hand

3. Same as 2 above-attach whatever document you have in one pdf and explain any deviations in Additional document

5. Yes. My opinion is that it better to submit a complete application even it takes 60 days to obtain all docs rather than try and rush through by submitting available documents since the clock starts ticking for CIC only after a complete application is received by them
Thank you for clearing few of my doubts. You were helpful.

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
cheire said:
Hey guys
Can we do landing on weekends?
1st july to 4th?
Answered in Jan AOR ;D

Reactions: Adanac11

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
Diego2016 said:
Hello Everyone,

Received my GCMS Notes today. Medical & Criminality passed. Security Not Started. Eligibility says Review Required. R10 and A11.2 are OK. Concerned that if A11.2 is Met then why Eligibility is Review Required :eek:. Can someone please guide.

Timelines are:
AOR: 10-Feb
PNP Outland (NDVO)
BG Check: Not required
Hi Diego,
My GCMS notes are similar, all comments in assessment 11.2 positive but 'Met' is not written and eligibility : review required.
I took it normal first but then I read at forum that if in email from ATIP they say there is something hidden under assumption 16.1 (c) then it is dangerous, means officer may have some concerns and they are doing investigation or verification. Also blank spaces means hidden words, there is no blank dashes in latest comments but on 28th May I received RPRF request , at that time another officer's comments has two dash or blank spaces. I am really worried what it could be. One positive thing they said is sometimes its only officer's name or info hidden but then why eligibility is still review required and not Met.
Mine is really simple case, I am single applicant, working with one employer from starting, part time during studies and now full time after completing my studies, My VO is NDVO and I am Ontario PNP.
If you want we can exchange emails and can share our info from gcms comments. Also someone said here that it will change to Met when file will be transferred to local VO, in last update officer added NDVO as secondary office on 7th June and assigned to someone else but file is transferred or not that I am not sure.

VaibhavN

Star Member
Aug 26, 2015
manju_r said:
Hi Diego, my case is a carbon copy of yours - Eligibility and Security mentioned as Not Started but R10 and Criminality met. In the last GCMS note generated on 3rd May, Analyst at CPC Ottawa has cleared ECA assessment and FSW under PNP and NOC but key word "Eligibility Met" is not there. On analyzing the notes, I understand the system does Eligibility review several times (I counted at-least 10 times). On page 11 EE Eligibility is mentioned "Met" on 27 Feb, 2016 and at same place the next review date is mentioned as 20th May, 2016. And on page 224, it is mentioned A11.2 EE-MI as "Review Required" on 29th April 2016, date I ordered GCMS note. As per GCMS, file was transferred to NDVO on 3rd May, 2016. Since then no update on my profile. I am thinking of ordering one more GCMS note to see if there has been any progress in the background.
Hi Manju_r,

My GCMS notes are similar, all comments in assessment 11.2 positive but 'Met' is not written and eligibility : review required.
I took it normal first but then I read at forum that if in email from ATIP they say there is something hidden under assumption 16.1 (c) then it is dangerous, means officer may have some concerns and they are doing investigation or verification. Also blank spaces means hidden words, there is no blank dashes in latest comments but on 28th May I received RPRF request , at that time another officer's comments has two dash or blank spaces. I am really worried what it could be. One positive thing they said is sometimes its only officer's name or info hidden but then why eligibility is still review required and not Met.
Mine is really simple case, I am single applicant, working with one employer from starting, part time during studies and now full time after completing my studies, My VO is NDVO and I am Ontario PNP.
If you want we can exchange emails and can share our info from gcms comments. Also someone said here that it will change to Met when file will be transferred to local VO, in last update officer added NDVO as secondary office on 7th June and assigned to someone else but file is transferred or not that I am not sure.
I send this message to Diego as well.