+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

caiovilas

Jun 7, 2016
Hi everyone. Hope you all are having a great day :)

I applied through EE Skilled Worker from Brazil, without PNP. My timeline is:

- ITA: 02/Dec/2015
- AOR: 01/Feb/2016

I was wondering if you guys could give me a piece of advise:

1) My Background Check is still 'Not needed at this time'. I've seen that most of the applicants who have gotten their AORs before the 1st of February are already in the 'Not Started' or 'In Progress' phase. Do you think I should worry about it?

2) Most of the applicants from February/2016 have already gotten their PPR as well. I am starting to get nervous why I haven't got mine as well ... Any thoughts?

3) How can I apply for a GCMS notes? Sorry for the question, I googled all around and couldnt find anything describing the whole process. Is it the "request under the Access to Information Act"?

Thank you all for your time and pacience :) Have a great week

sunn_yy

Star Member
Jan 30, 2016
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
kushalk14 said:
hey guys i have a doubt regarding the points regarding ones education....

I have completed a dual degree course which included engg & an MBA....my ECA report also counts it Bachelors of Technology & Masters in Business Administration....while filling out my profile i down my highest education level received as masters....but since it was a clubbed course (as in we had to pursue both courses together) i put it down in the same row as one course instead of two different rows choosing field of study as business, mgmt, mrktng & related actvities.....could there be an issue regarding a confusion between whats on my profile & whats on the ECA

as per my understanding. Enter the each degree separate as per evaluation by WES (don't look for single line evaluation at top of WES page)

E.g If Both degree are evaluated separate then enter Two degrees.

kushalk14

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
24th feb 2016
sunn_yy said:
as per my understanding. Enter the each degree separate as per evaluation by WES (don't look for single line evaluation at top of WES page)

E.g If Both degree are evaluated separate then enter Two degrees.
even though they are being completed over the same time period ie/ 2009-2013

nikkunnikki

May 27, 2016
caiovilas said:
Hi everyone. Hope you all are having a great day :)

I applied through EE Skilled Worker from Brazil, without PNP. My timeline is:

- ITA: 02/Dec/2015
- AOR: 01/Feb/2016

I was wondering if you guys could give me a piece of advise:

1) My Background Check is still 'Not needed at this time'. I've seen that most of the applicants who have gotten their AORs before the 1st of February are already in the 'Not Started' or 'In Progress' phase. Do you think I should worry about it?

2) Most of the applicants from February/2016 have already gotten their PPR as well. I am starting to get nervous why I haven't got mine as well ... Any thoughts?

3) How can I apply for a GCMS notes? Sorry for the question, I googled all around and couldnt find anything describing the whole process. Is it the "request under the Access to Information Act"?

Thank you all for your time and pacience :) Have a great week
Hi Caiovilas,

1. There are several candidates, not only AOR Feb but even before whose BG still reads "Not Needed at this time". Read other forums and you'll see.

2. Not everyone from Feb has got PPR..infact majority of the applicants are waiting

3. You can order GCMS notes from GCMSNOW.COM It's self explanatory and very simple. You fill in the details and pay. Within minutes they'll email you a consent form. Sign (co sign by spouse if spouse is also part of the application) and email it back to them. They'll acknowledge receipt and ask you to wait for 40days. First timers usually receive notes in or around 30days.

Stop worrying unless you see anything adverse in your notes.Good Luck!

omsaiom

Aug 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nikkunnikki said:
Hi Caiovilas,

1. There are several candidates, not only AOR Feb but even before whose BG still reads "Not Needed at this time". Read other forums and you'll see.

2. Not everyone from Feb has got PPR..infact majority of the applicants are waiting

3. You can order GCMS notes from GCMSNOW.COM It's self explanatory and very simple. You fill in the details and pay. Within minutes they'll email you a consent form. Sign (co sign by spouse if spouse is also part of the application) and email it back to them. They'll acknowledge receipt and ask you to wait for 40days. First timers usually receive notes in or around 30days.

Stop worrying unless you see anything adverse in your notes.Good Luck!
I was thinking of ordering GCMS notes and it asks visa file number, is it same as express entry profile number?

Best Regards,
OMSAIOM

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
LYANG2 said:
Does anybody know that:

If I failed to receive PPR due to any reason through email, can I find the PPR letter in mycic account?

Thanks and Congratulations for those who already get PPR.
Actually, I received it in both - an email that said my status had changed (from donotreply) and then a link to my PPR document via my CIC account under the status and messages box.

kushalk14

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
24th feb 2016
hey artray... what was the context of your call from the visa office ?

artray

Jan 19, 2016
Australia
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO/Sydney
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
23 Feb
AOR Received.
24 Feb
Med's Done....
22 Feb
Passport Req..
14 June
VISA ISSUED...
23 June
LANDED..........
11 Jan
kushalk14 said:
hey artray... what was the context of your call from the visa office ?
Just normal questions - where I studied, all my work experience, if I actually lived in Sydney (to which I replied "you do realize you called my Australia cell phone..." :p)...basically a review of everything I had filled in my application...but nothing to worry about. I think mainly they wanted to check if I was telling the truth about living and working abroad and all the other questions were fillers.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
4 months since AOR no update since medicals passed. :'(

All

Star Member
Dec 26, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear mates,
This waiting is bothering us.. Lets keep this forum active because personally, I can calm down myself by reading other AOR mates comments and ideas.

And I have a query;
I received RPRF request letter on 17th May and it took 4 days for me to pay it because i should found a friend to use his credit card. Anyway, i paid it on 22th May and Uploaded Receipt scan on Mycic.
my concerning is that the deadline to pay RPRF on the letter was announced 17th may which was RPRF issuance Date and in my opinion it was a mistake done by officer because in the bottom of RPRF request letter was written that you have 60 days from issuance date of this letter to send requested docs.

due to avoidance of any risks, I raised a Case specific inquiry and informed IRCC about this issue and they answered recently that " we Forwarded your payment receipt to responsible visa office and they will contact you if only they need further info"

After that RPRF there have not been any update untill now....
Now Whats your Idea?? Can be any concerning about this issue??
My visa office is Paris.

doravmon

Star Member
Sep 21, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
09-12-2015
AOR Received.
24-02-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
All said:
Dear mates,
This waiting is bothering us.. Lets keep this forum active because personally, I can calm down myself by reading other AOR mates comments and ideas.

And I have a query;
I received RPRF request letter on 17th May and it took 4 days for me to pay it because i should found a friend to use his credit card. Anyway, i paid it on 22th May and Uploaded Receipt scan on Mycic.
my concerning is that the deadline to pay RPRF was 17th may which was RPRF issuance Date and in my opinion it was a mistake done by officer because in the bottom of RPRF request letter was written that you have 60 days from issuance date of this letter to send requested docs.

due to avoidance of any risks, I raised a Case specific inquiry and informed IRCC about this issue and they answered recently that " we Forwarded your payment receipt to responsible visa office and they will contact you if only they need further info"

After that RPRF there have not been any update untill now....
Now Whats your Idea?? Can be any concerning about this issue??
My visa office is Paris.
Be patient~ it took 4 weeks for me after I paid RPRF~ So, All the BEST!!

amityadav31

Dec 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
15-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
sunn_yy said:
PNP outland left from Feb-2016 comment here.

Name AOR Type Inland/Outland

Sunn_nyy 16-Feb-2016 SINP Outland(India)
Hi Sunn_yy,

Mine is 11-Feb-2016 Ontario PNP Outland India

amityadav31

Dec 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
Nomination.....
13-01-2016
AOR Received.
11-02-2016
Med's Done....
15-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
doravmon said:
Thanks everyone from this forum!!!!!!!!!!
Congratulations doravmon!!!!