+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

Jazzysoul

Apr 29, 2016
manidhatt said:
So you're saying that you didn't receive PPR Mail but still shows your PR application has been approved? :eek:
Ah.. Nono!! They asked me to send my photos and after that I sent them photos,
They asked me to fill out the form asking my passport information and return it by email.
So I did it.

And then, nothing I got any email regrding I'm approved or my application is confirmed.
Only I found it my application was approved when I log in CIC yesterday.

Should I have to receive email indicating my status is changed or that my application been approved?
Or I get my confirmation letter by post mail?

manidhatt

Champion Member
May 30, 2013
Ontario
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
Feb 03
Doc's Request.
Feb 26 - Submitted March 03
AOR Received.
Feb 03
Med's Done....
Feb 12
Passport Req..
Aug 03
Jazzysoul said:
They asked me to fill out the form asking my passport information and return it by email.
So I did it.

And then, nothing I got any email regrding I'm approved or my application is confirmed.

Should I have to receive email indicating my status is changed or that my application been approved?
No you will just receive your COPR by mail within a week or so. Congratulations

Reactions: Adanac11

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
omsaiom said:
My BG check still shows not started.
Mine is the same. I submitted the PR application on mid Feb and submitted FBI PCC on mid April and then was asked to fill background declaration in May, wondering if this extra document requests will delay their review.....

Jazzysoul

Apr 29, 2016
manidhatt said:
No you will just receive your COPR by mail within a week or so. Congratulations

Hahn that's good to hear!
So I'll get my confirmation letter by mail! Thank you for the answer!!!
Hope you get your good news too :)

nikkunnikki

May 27, 2016
Hi Friends,

I have been a mute follower of this forum and have benefited a lot from all inputs.

My AOR is dated 25FEB 2016. GCMS notes received this morning show work in progress and nothing to worry about (So far). My passport expires on 4th Jan 2017. "Hoping" that I'll receive PPR in a month or two, my passport validity would be 5-6 months then and not 1 year as required in PPR.

Question: Should I apply for renewal now or wait till PPR? I would like to be in Canada (if all works out) by 15 Aug and may not have sufficient time between PPR and departure to renew passport. If I apply now and get a new passport, how do I notify CIC, Also, will it effect / delay my application if my passport changes while my application in progress...Pls advise.

PS: Thanks to all the good people for their valued inputs in all topics of this forum. I'm waiting to be a bit more qualified to start contributing.

jy_k

Sep 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 4
Doc's Request.
feb 9
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
Feb 4
Med's Done....
Feb 6
nikkunnikki said:
Hi Friends,

I have been a mute follower of this forum and have benefited a lot from all inputs.

My AOR is dated 25FEB 2016. GCMS notes received this morning show work in progress and nothing to worry about (So far). My passport expires on 4th Jan 2017. "Hoping" that I'll receive PPR in a month or two, my passport validity would be 5-6 months then and not 1 year as required in PPR.

Question: Should I apply for renewal now or wait till PPR? I would like to be in Canada (if all works out) by 15 Aug and may not have sufficient time between PPR and departure to renew passport. If I apply now and get a new passport, how do I notify CIC, Also, will it effect / delay my application if my passport changes while my application in progress...Pls advise.

PS: Thanks to all the good people for their valued inputs in all topics of this forum. I'm waiting to be a bit more qualified to start contributing.
It would be great if you Could you let us know what mentioned in GCMS?

What's the status of eligibility/medical/security/ etc., and whats the due date mentioned in the file?

Also let us know your category FSW/PNP outland/Inland? and VO?

nikkunnikki

May 27, 2016
jy_k said:
It would be great if you Could you let us know what mentioned in GCMS?

What's the status of eligibility/medical/security/ etc., and whats the due date mentioned in the file?

Also let us know your category FSW/PNP outland/Inland? and VO?
I'm FSW Outland, NDVO, GCMS notes show, Eligibility met, Criminality passed, Funds met, Medical Passed, Security not started, NO DUE DATE MENTIONED or may be I cant find it

bram

Star Member
Sep 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Jazzysoul said:
So I did it.

So did you get any email for request for visa or CIC requesting your passport to be forwarded to any visa office?

I might be wrong but it sounds like you just received a photo request, request to fill in form with your passport details and then it seems your file is approved and closed?

Please enlighten us as this might be the first time I am hearing CIC not requesting passport before issuing COPR.

Can you also share your timeline?

Thanks.

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Hey guys
I just want ask one question to PPR inland guys who received PPR recently.
Do you guys all have open work permit?? Who received PPR (pnp inlands)

And for those who are still waiting PNP inlanders, do you have closed or open work permit?

jy_k

Sep 16, 2015
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
feb 4
Doc's Request.
feb 9
Nomination.....
SINP
AOR Received.
Feb 4
Med's Done....
Feb 6
nikkunnikki said:
I'm FSW Outland, NDVO, GCMS notes show, Eligibility met, Criminality passed, Funds met, Medical Passed, Security not started, NO DUE DATE MENTIONED or may be I cant find it
Great. Thanks. Due date will be there in either 1st or 2nd page.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
jy_k said:
Great. Thanks. Due date will be there in either 1st or 2nd page.
Due Date, is it mean PPR date??

moose83

Star Member
Aug 3, 2013
New Delhi
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
25th Feb 2016
Med's Done....
27th Feb 2016
nikkunnikki said:
Hi Friends,

Raise a CSE immediately to the processing office/visa office - in your case NDVO - informing them them that your Passport is about to expire in another Six months and what do they suggest you should do. Put your UCI and File/Application number in any correspondence, so that they (VO/processing office) can identify your file immediately. Attach scanned copies of your old passport (the ID pages). Wait for them to respond and then only proceed.

All updates to your application should be sent to your processing office/visa office. Change in PP is an update to your application.

Even my AOR is 25th Feb 2016. I did not order GCMS. -.-

mamaniavel

Jul 21, 2015
moose83 said:
Raise a CSE immediately to the processing office/visa office - in your case NDVO - informing them them that your Passport is about to expire in another Six months and what do they suggest you should do. Put your UCI and File/Application number in any correspondence, so that they (VO/processing office) can identify your file immediately. Attach scanned copies of your old passport (the ID pages). Wait for them to respond and then only proceed.

All updates to your application should be sent to your processing office/visa office. Change in PP is an update to your application.

any movement on your file after medical passed?

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
Vivian613 said:
Mine is the same. I submitted the PR application on mid Feb and submitted FBI PCC on mid April and then was asked to fill background declaration in May, wondering if this extra document requests will delay their review.....
Is there anyone having the same situation here? My BC is still Not started.

nikkunnikki

May 27, 2016
moose83 said:

Thanks Moose83. Do you mind running me thru the process of raising CSE..Is there a link you copy /paste for me to refer to..Thanks again.