ITA Dec 18 (FSW Inland)
AOR Feb 1
Med pass right after AOR - it was submitted before
Ghost Email April 30
BG in Progress June 28
PPR - July 29
CIC no change yet

Reason for rejection in the past:

First of all I should have applied PNP when I graduated in 2013, my friends all did so and get their PR 3 years before me!!!
1st rejection: in 2014 I finished 1st year of work and applied under CEC, it was capped!!! CIC returned mine and asked to switch to EE

2nd rejection: in 2015, I submitted under EE - CEC again. Because my 1st year work experience is in a rotational program which i rotate through many functions of the company. Seriously, each of the position are under different category and different NOC code. And the final position I ended up with, is not in the list of NOC. (I have to say at that time NOC is not timely updated with the real world)
I went to ask a code similar to my responsibilities - it is complicated, they gave me a 6XXX code.....they consider my job not managerial, not professional and not skilled.....I became not satisfying CEC requirements and get rejected again!! Come on Mother Canada by doing that you should return the high tax I paid!

3nd rejection: NOC updated and my job became qualify, i submitted again. I stayed in the US before, i have a police cert from the municipal PD but not from FBI. my original plan is to submit what I have first and send the FBI cert later - it takes at least 3 months to get it. I even attached explanation letter saying i am applying FBI cert and will submit once I got it. But mother Canada no mercy, rejected!!

There was a time I almost want to give up, as I don't see hope in a country that deals with immigration case so inefficiently....

Hope my story could help someone struggling.....I did those all by myself no agent/lawyer.....

Although looks like you recently joined this group, despite trying hard & consistently from past 3 to 4 years.
Congrats bro for your PPR.
Thanks for sharing your struggling journey.
That helps.Cheers!!!!!

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
star_82 said:
No we dont. But recently i have made an application to add my new born to my file. Can it be because of the same?
Most probably YES

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
cjs said:
PPR!!!!

Feb 1 AOR

Jul 4 BG in progress

FSW Outland
Congrats!!

May I know your VO, please?

berabad

Jan 17, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-02-2016
AOR Received.
23-02-2016
File Transfer...
23-02-2016
Med's Done....
26-02-2016
Passport Req..
23-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-09-2016
LANDED..........
11-01-2017
Congrats everyone! I hope we are next! :D

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
cjs said:
Thanks, vo is cpc ottawa. But m from india
Is it like us applied from India and your file has been transferred to CPC OTTAWA instead on New Delhi Visa office ??

DW

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Passport Req..
24-08-2016
cjs said:
PPR!!!!

Feb 1 AOR

Jul 4 BG in progress

FSW Outland
Congrats!!

whzqsun

Dec 23, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Hongkong
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
22-02-2016 04-05-2016
Nomination.....
07-01-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
Med's Done....
17-02-2016
Passport Req..
19-08-2016
I am a NS nominee and my PR application was submitted on Feb 19, I am waiting desperately for PPR now! I ordered GCMS notes on July 8 and got the notes yesterday. I'd like to share the results with those on the same boat.

NOTES: 1
Created Date: 2016/06/14 14:56:21
Created By: XXXXXXX
Updated Date: 2016/06/14 14:56:21
Updated By: XXXXXXX
Restricted: No
Label: EE Eligibility
Office: Hong kong
Text:
Officer eligibility review: EE-Ml1- PV2 Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by NS under the Non-Employer Driven Stream. PNC information as in PNP applet. PNP applicant in NOC Skill Level A Occupation - Database administrator (NOC 2172). GCMS/FOSS search completed: No adverse info ASSESSMENT Work Experience * Dec 09 to date: Database administrator Based on the employment reference letters and additional suppoting documents submitted, I am reasonably satisfied that PA has at least one year of continuous full-time employment experience and performed the actions in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties of named occupation. PA has more than 6 years of total work experience in occupations under NOC 0, A and B which falls within the 10 years preceding the date of application. Education Foreign educational credentials (PRC) evaluated with ECA reports by WES. Language IELTS reports submitted and verified - threshold met. Schedule 4 signed by PA confirming intention to reside in nominated province of NS with sufficient funds of C$ 40000. PA meets definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. Based on documents submitted, I am satisfied that PA meets eligibility under EE MI1 PV2 and will likely to become successfully established in Canada. FAMILY MEMBERS PA’s relationship with spouse and child established by marriage and birth certificates submitted on file. Spouse and child are eligible
and accompanying dependents. PA and spouse declare no previous marriages or common-law relationships. Eligibility and meds passed.

It seems that my application has not touched by any one since June 14 and my BG check has not started yet. It will be six months by Aug 19!!!

raman186

Star Member
May 25, 2016
please help.
I am confused that either CIC send PPR in our express entry profile too or just in email; because the contact email is of my consultant and I am not sure that if he will pay attention to emails. I can login in my profile. If PPR comes in profile too then their is nothing to worry. I can not rely on my consultant due to some job related reasons.

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
whzqsun said:
I am a NS nominee and my PR application was submitted on Feb 19, I am waiting desperately for PPR now! I ordered GCMS notes on July 8 and got the notes yesterday. I'd like to share the results with those on the same boat.

Text:
Officer eligibility review: EE-Ml1- PV2 Provincial nominee program applicant. Applicant selected by NS under the Non-Employer Driven Stream. PNC information as in PNP applet. PNP applicant in NOC Skill Level A Occupation - Database administrator (NOC 2172). GCMS/FOSS search completed: No adverse info ASSESSMENT Work Experience * Dec 09 to date: Database administrator Based on the employment reference letters and additional suppoting documents submitted, I am reasonably satisfied that PA has at least one year of continuous full-time employment experience and performed the actions in the lead statement and a substantial number of the main duties of named occupation. PA has more than 6 years of total work experience in occupations under NOC 0, A and B which falls within the 10 years preceding the date of application. Education Foreign educational credentials (PRC) evaluated with ECA reports by WES. Language IELTS reports submitted and verified - threshold met. Schedule 4 signed by PA confirming intention to reside in nominated province of NS with sufficient funds of C$ 40000. PA meets definition of provincial nominee and selection under PN program. Based on documents submitted, I am satisfied that PA meets eligibility under EE MI1 PV2 and will likely to become successfully established in Canada. FAMILY MEMBERS PA’s relationship with spouse and child established by marriage and birth certificates submitted on file. Spouse and child are eligible
and accompanying dependents. PA and spouse declare no previous marriages or common-law relationships. Eligibility and meds passed.

It seems that my application has not touched by any one since June 14 and my BG check has not started yet. It will be six months by Aug 19!!!
Don't worry your application is approved by looking at the above notes! PPRs are sent in batches you are very close to getting yours.. All the best!

Eye in the sky

Star Member
Mar 15, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
02-03-2016
Med's Done....
07-03-2016
Passport Req..
02-09-2016
raman186 said:
please help.
I am confused that either CIC send PPR in our express entry profile too or just in email; because the contact email is of my consultant and I am not sure that if he will pay attention to emails. I can login in my profile. If PPR comes in profile too then their is nothing to worry. I can not rely on my consultant due to some job related reasons.
As per my understanding, PPRs are usually sent via emails however there are instances where it gets updated on CIC portal before being emailed.. I'd suggest you to inform your consultant about it or raise a CSE and update your email address..

tango08

Star Member
Nov 11, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Really don't know
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
03/02/2016
File Transfer...
Provided
Med's Done....
Pass
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Passport Req..
Waiting :)
VISA ISSUED...
Hopefully soon :)
LANDED..........
As soon as possible :)
whzqsun said:

Text:

I am also a NS PNP, hope to catch up with you there

Amaljohan

Star Member
Jun 6, 2015
Good day everybody. I have created a whatsapp group for those who are waiting more than 6 months and not finalized. Please feel free to send me a whatsapp message to +94718777749 and get your self added to the group.
Thanks.

Vivian613

Star Member
Oct 21, 2015
whzqsun said:

Text:

Hi, mine has the same note with the same date as yours. My VO is HK as well. Please keep each other updated once there is an update.

BTW, I am a PNP nominee with AOR Feb 14.