ITA Dec 18 (FSW Inland)
AOR Feb 1
Med pass right after AOR - it was submitted before
Ghost Email April 30
BG in Progress June 28
PPR - July 29
CIC no change yet

Reason for rejection in the past:

First of all I should have applied PNP when I graduated in 2013, my friends all did so and get their PR 3 years before me!!!
My school advised me to apply CEC because I got an job offer after 2 semesters. They told me its better to apply CEC as its cheaper and faster...........LIE!

1st rejection: in 2014 I finished 1st year of work and applied under CEC, it was capped!!! CIC returned mine and asked to switch to EE

2nd rejection: in 2015, I submitted under EE - CEC again. Because my 1st year work experience is in a rotational program which i rotate through many functions of the company. Seriously, each of the position are under different category and different NOC code. And the final position I ended up with, is not in the list of NOC. (I have to say at that time NOC is not timely updated with the real world)
I went to ask a code similar to my responsibilities - it is complicated, they gave me a 6XXX code.....they consider my job not managerial, not professional and not skilled.....I became not satisfying CEC requirements and get rejected again!! Come on Mother Canada by doing that you should return the high tax I paid!

3nd rejection: NOC updated and my job became qualify, i submitted again. I stayed in the US before, i have a police cert from the municipal PD but not from FBI. my original plan is to submit what I have first and send the FBI cert later - it takes at least 3 months to get it. I even attached explanation letter saying i am applying FBI cert and will submit once I got it. But mother Canada no mercy, rejected!!

There was a time I almost want to give up, as I don't see hope in a country that deals with immigration case so inefficiently....

Hope my story could help someone struggling.....I did those all by myself no agent/lawyer.....

kirtivsingh

Dec 13, 2011
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
04-02-2016
Med's Done....
12-02-2016
Passport Req..
03-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
08-08-2016
LANDED..........
21-08-2016
corsica514 said:
Here is my timeline for your reference:

ITA Dec 18 (FSW Inland)
AOR Feb 1
Med pass right after AOR - it was submitted before
Ghost Email April 30
BG in Progress June 28
PPR - July 29
CIC no change yet

Reason for rejection in the past:

First of all I should have applied PNP when I graduated in 2013, my friends all did so and get their PR 3 years before me!!!
My school advised me to apply CEC because I got an job offer after 2 semesters. They told me its better to apply CEC as its cheaper and faster...........LIE!

1st rejection: in 2014 I finished 1st year of work and applied under CEC, it was capped!!! CIC returned mine and asked to switch to EE

2nd rejection: in 2015, I submitted under EE - CEC again. Because my 1st year work experience is in a rotational program which i rotate through many functions of the company. Seriously, each of the position are under different category and different NOC code. And the final position I ended up with, is not in the list of NOC. (I have to say at that time NOC is not timely updated with the real world)
I went to ask a code similar to my responsibilities - it is complicated, they gave me a 6XXX code.....they consider my job not managerial, not professional and not skilled.....I became not satisfying CEC requirements and get rejected again!! Come on Mother Canada by doing that you should return the high tax I paid!

3nd rejection: NOC updated and my job became qualify, i submitted again. I stayed in the US before, i have a police cert from the municipal PD but not from FBI. my original plan is to submit what I have first and send the FBI cert later - it takes at least 3 months to get it. I even attached explanation letter saying i am applying FBI cert and will submit once I got it. But mother Canada no mercy, rejected!!

There was a time I almost want to give up, as I don't see hope in a country that deals with immigration case so inefficiently....

Hope my story could help someone struggling.....I did those all by myself no agent/lawyer.....
For the persistence +1

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
PPR!!!! Finally!!!!

Now the job hunt starts. 8)

JoacRy

Champion Member
Oct 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
RKCK said:
PPR!!!! Finally!!!!

Now the job hunt starts. 8)
Congratulations to you. I wish I could say the same for myself but sadly I'm still waiting.

Did you get PPR as an email or as a message in your MyCIC account?

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
hemurk said:
Congratulations!!

3 PPR since morning, all FSW-IL with Feb 01 AoR.
I'm an FSW Outland applicant.

JoacRy said:
Congratulations to you. I wish I could say the same for myself but sadly I'm still waiting.

Did you get PPR as an email or as a message in your MyCIC account?
Email. Passport requires to be valid for 12 months though.

star_82

Oct 12, 2015
Seniors need your help please.

Today my medical has gone to review in progress from passed. BC is in progress since July 18th. Any idea whats happening with my application.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
star_82 said:
Seniors need your help please.

Today my medical has gone to review in progress from passed. BC is in progress since July 18th. Any idea whats happening with my application.
It generally happens if they need more information about your health ( medical furtherance) or if your medicals expired. You will receive an email from them shortly

star_82

Oct 12, 2015
IMGNSPNP said:
It generally happens if they need more information about your health ( medical furtherance) or if your medicals expired. You will receive an email from them shortly
Thanks,
How long is the medicals valid for. Have done it in Feb 2016.

IMGNSPNP

Oct 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
10-02-2016
Passport Req..
26-08-2016
VISA ISSUED...
26-09-2016
star_82 said:
Thanks,
How long is the medicals valid for. Have done it in Feb 2016.
Medicals are valid for 12 months but in your case the status changed from Passed which I believe they want to seek more information from you. Do you or your dependents have past medical history?

star_82

Oct 12, 2015
IMGNSPNP said:
Medicals are valid for 12 months but in your case the status changed from Passed which I believe they want to seek more information from you. Do you or your dependents have past medical history?
No we dont. But recently i have made an application to add my new born to my file. Can it be because of the same?