AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

maggiezrs

Jul 22, 2015
aminpayal17 said:
PPR.......PPR
Aor Feb4, 2016
PPR : 26 april, 2016
BC PNP INLAND applicant
Congrats!!!!! Do they tell you within how many days you need to send the passport? And it takes how long to receive back?

jaydipdave

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
Ottawa
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19-02-2016
Doc's Request.
03-03-2016
AOR Received.
19-02-2016
IELTS Request
03-03-2016
File Transfer...
04-03-2016
Med's Done....
04-03-2016
Passport Req..
17-08-2016
kushalk14 said:
Hi guys ... I had anticipated that my application would be approved by june/July 2016....Thus i had planned to resign from my current organization in the month of July (where i have worked for the last 2 years and 10 months)....But ever since they have gotten word that i have applied for a canadian PR, they have made things difficult for me, have cancelled my appraisal and are trying to lay me off in the month of April itself...

now coming down straight to the point...if i am laid off i will have to update my application's work experience section....the last date of my job

Will updating my form cause any delay in my application??
Just tell your employer that my Express Entry application has been rejected and you will continue working with them!! ;)

Waiting_Kills

Star Member
Apr 22, 2016
Guys,

My AOR is on feb 7th (fsw outland). I have changed my job after that. As per the letter that you get post AOR, it doesn't mention anything about job change if it doesn't affect the score. In my case the score remains the same. Now I got a verification call on April 14th but I was on a plane and hence they spoke to my dad who mentioned to them about my change of job. I've seen people who got verification calls around that time get 2 or 3 ghost emails. I've seen none. I haven't given any false information to CIC at all. I only havent informed them about a change in job since it doesn't affect my score. In any case the NOC that i'm claiming is for the role that I did for 6 odd years up until 2.5 years ago.

Do you think I'm in trouble? Should i be ordering gcms notes?

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Waiting_Kills said:
Guys,

My AOR is on feb 7th (fsw outland). I have changed my job after that. As per the letter that you get post AOR, it doesn't mention anything about job change if it doesn't affect the score. In my case the score remains the same. Now I got a verification call on April 14th but I was on a plane and hence they spoke to my dad who mentioned to them about my change of job. I've seen people who got verification calls around that time get 2 or 3 ghost emails. I've seen none. I haven't given any false information to CIC at all. I only havent informed them about a change in job since it doesn't affect my score. In any case the NOC that i'm claiming is for the role that I did for 6 odd years up until 2.5 years ago.

My friend resigned after submitting and she successfully got PR...

ShiaSaran

Feb 17, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-02-2016
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
24-02-16
IELTS Request
NA
File Transfer...
NA
Med's Request
NA
Med's Done....
25-02-2016
Interview........
NA
Passport Req..
awaiting
VISA ISSUED...
awaiting
LANDED..........
awaiting
Waiting_Kills said:
Guys,

If youbare concerned please raise a CSE

alex_dinou

Oct 17, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Waiting_Kills said:
Guys,

You received ITA based on CRS you had at the time, so changing jobs after does not affect your score, hence no need to worry or inform anyone.

rodrigolporto

Apr 27, 2016
Hello Guys! I have received my AOR on Feb 27th. At this stage I have Medical Exams Passed. My background check was in progress and then it changed to Not needed at this time. Is this normal? Could this be an issue with the system? Tks!

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
maggiezrs said:
Congrats!!!!! Do they tell you within how many days you need to send the passport? And it takes how long to receive back?
You have 30 days to send the Passport and after it is received, it takes 1-3 weeks for it to return. When the PP is received, within a few days the MyCIC status changes to approved and closed. After this update, within 1-2 weeks you will have the PP back.

vdp

Dec 16, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
:mad: :-\
82 days since AOR
Is there anything I can do to speed up the process?
The wait is killing me...

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Waiting_Kills said:
Guys,

Nothing to worry. Just relax. You can order GCMS notes to see what is happening. If CIC had more concerns, they will call your employer for which you have claimed points.