+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in February 2016 EE Connect Here

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sigh...nothing is happening. I am so bored. I keep reading this forum and checking my CIC and nothing -

thinking of applying for GCMS, at least it will give me something to do - a false of being in control perhaps? It's been 2.25 months.

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys,

What is the difference between BG not startet and " not needed at this time"?

For FSW Outland, does it it change Not started to not needed or vice versa? I am just confused. Many of the outland are not started, many of them are not needed!!!

Please can someone clarify this??

nz

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ruby13 said:
Hey guys,

What is the difference between BG not startet and " not needed at this time"?

For FSW Outland, does it it change Not started to not needed or vice versa? I am just confused. Many of the outland are not started, many of them are not needed!!!

Please can someone clarify this??
I believe the default starting state is "not needed at this time" and then at some point it it starts to say other things, such as not started, in progress. A number of people also report that it can first go to in progress and then go back to not needed at this time, indicating that the app has gone through an initial phase, and the final last check will be approved later. However, this didnt happen to my file which is stuck at "In Progress" since AOR, so I am in a completely different boat. Perhaps people with difference experiences can help clarify. Cheers.

mulho

Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
I have seen someone here saying that the language test were requested after submitting the application, and I started wondering: in my application form my IELTS was not requested, so I did not submit a copy of it. I wonder if they will request it later. And if so, why don't they request the language test results in the application form, rather than later?

Anyone else did not have to provide language test results in the application form and had to submit it later?

ruby13

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
nz said:
I believe the default starting state is "not needed at this time" and then at some point it it starts to say other things, such as not started, in progress. A number of people also report that it can first go to in progress and then go back to not needed at this time, indicating that the app has gone through an initial phase, and the final last check will be approved later. However, this didnt happen to my file which is stuck at "In Progress" since AOR, so I am in a completely different boat. Perhaps people with difference experiences can help clarify. Cheers.
Thank you!!!

Just trying to figure out the things!!
My background check is not started yet. Hoping to see some movement next month!!

J G

Mar 9, 2016
Hi guys,
My aor 19feb , but not any further update yet, even not medical passed yet,

Anyone who even does not passed medical in two months
Thanks

ImmiToCanada

Mar 2, 2014
Vancouver
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
11-03-2016
It's very rare that medical status remain unchanged after two months. I saw some people got additional information request regarding medical results, but that's still sort of "update". Maybe you would consider ordering GCMS notes at https://atip-aiprp.apps.gc.ca/atip/

J G said:
Hi guys,
My aor 19feb , but not any further update yet, even not medical passed yet,

Anyone who even does not passed medical in two months
Thanks

vdassani

Star Member
Nov 30, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mulho said:
I have seen someone here saying that the language test were requested after submitting the application, and I started wondering: in my application form my IELTS was not requested, so I did not submit a copy of it. I wonder if they will request it later. And if so, why don't they request the language test results in the application form, rather than later?

Anyone else did not have to provide language test results in the application form and had to submit it later?
When you submitted your application you must have entered your IELTS TRF number on the CIC website. They generally fetch the details from the TRF number. Sometimes they request for the TRF copy from the applicants as well. Nothing to be worried about though!

kushalk14

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
24th feb 2016
Hi guys ... I had anticipated that my application would be approved by june/July 2016....Thus i had planned to resign from my current organization in the month of July (where i have worked for the last 2 years and 10 months)....But ever since they have gotten word that i have applied for a canadian PR, they have made things difficult for me, have cancelled my appraisal and are trying to lay me off in the month of April itself...

now coming down straight to the point...if i am laid off i will have to update my application's work experience section....the last date of my job

Will updating my form cause any delay in my application??

ginna.p

Star Member
Feb 16, 2016
kushalk14 said:
Hi guys ... I had anticipated that my application would be approved by june/July 2016....Thus i had planned to resign from my current organization in the month of July (where i have worked for the last 2 years and 10 months)....But ever since they have gotten word that i have applied for a canadian PR, they have made things difficult for me, have cancelled my appraisal and are trying to lay me off in the month of April itself...

now coming down straight to the point...if i am laid off i will have to update my application's work experience section....the last date of my job

Will updating my form cause any delay in my application??

Nope, no problem, since are already eligible for EE and received ITA, losing a job will not decrease your CRS points. However, I am not sure if you should raise a CSE and notify CIC.

Good luck!

mulho

Apr 19, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
Sao Paulo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
25-04-2016
AOR Received.
25-04-2016
vdassani said:
When you submitted your application you must have entered your IELTS TRF number on the CIC website. They generally fetch the details from the TRF number. Sometimes they request for the TRF copy from the applicants as well. Nothing to be worried about though!
Thanks vdassani
Indeed I have entered my IELTS number on MyCic to have my points. Hope they will not request a copy of it in order to not delay my application :)
Cheers

Gurpalschahal

Jun 19, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
are u pnp or fsw?
Pratheek said:
Three ghost emails saying my profile has been updated, since I received the call from NDVO.
However, no updates on my profile. This is a bit worrying
Anyone had a similar situation?
TIA

cheire

Champion Member
Jan 19, 2016
Canada
Congrats Aminpayal17

Hey guys if anyone from FEB AOR group gets PPR let me know
I'll update the spreadsheet, message me
Or you can update spreadsheet it's open for everyone to edit

Thank you