+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in December 2015 - Let's get together

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Mark B said:
I am pretty sure that if not needed at this time means that two things:

1. CIC have had a cursory look at your file and have 'parked' it due to workload, priority or simply needing some more information from somewhere.
2. CIC have then passed it to local VO with clear instructions that you have supplied the correct information and no further in depth BG Check is needed by them so procession to PPR can occur quite quickly once it goes to in Progress.

I think if it stays as not needed for a long time it means the work is being carried out in Canada. If it goes from BG in progress to not needed it has been passed from Canada to local VO and they are doing BG work that is expected to take some time.
+1 I sure hope you are right. :)

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
Alvinyang said:
Pleas admin delete my duplicated recorded in the spreedsheet. It is row 40. Thanks!
Done. Your BG check status has changed recently? Which PNP and VO?

nexus01

Aug 4, 2014
Hi All,

Any of you tried this link for the application status

ttps://services3.cic.gc.ca/ecas/security.do?lang=en&_ga=1.115011905.795334768.1448286030

i tried couple of times but it didnt worked for me.

canin68

Star Member
Oct 22, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
15-12-2015
Passport Req..
waiting
VISA ISSUED...
LANDED..........
Its not working for me either right from the day i submitted app. I think majority of ppl dnt have ECAS access.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
No more movement for Dec :eek:
I'm feeling someone in jan might get PPR soon

Mark B

Jan 5, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
21-12-2015
Interview........
01/03/2016
Passport Req..
02-03-2016
One_Topsy said:
No more movement for Dec :eek:
I'm feeling someone in jan might get PPR soon
I think they might, not this week i wouldn't think but maybe next week somebody might sneak through.

jideomoba

Star Member
Nov 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi guys, I missed a call from Accra VO at 9:50am local time today. Anyone has an idea why they may want to contact (phone call) applicant? also what should i do now that I have missed the call? I called back the number after about 45 minutes and the switchboard operator picked but she was unable to tell me who called or passed the message across.

I have been looking eye ball to my phone since then, cannot every concentrate on work.

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:
hi guys, I missed a call from Accra VO at 9:50am local time today. Anyone has an idea why they may want to contact (phone call) applicant? also what should i do now that I have missed the call? I called back the number after about 45 minutes and the switchboard operator picked but she was unable to tell me who called or passed the message across.

I have been looking eye ball to my phone since then, cannot every concentrate on work.
Maybe your PPR will come through shortly :)

Nbkshetri

Jan 19, 2016
Hi, the word interview stressed me. Is it for all or are they doing randomly? My VO is New Delhi and now I am in Sweden for visit. If they call me in between what should I do? I will be here for about one month. Any idea plz? do all applicant face interview? Need help

Next: I have informed Delhi High Commission, Should I inform to CIC too about my visit?

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nbkshetri said:
Hi, the word interview stressed me. Is it for all or are they doing randomly? My VO is New Delhi and now I am in Sweden for visit. If they call me in between what should I do? I will be here for about one month. Any idea plz? do all applicant face interview? Need help

Next: I have informed Delhi High Commission, Should I inform to CIC too about my visit?
Have you received a request for interview?

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
jideomoba said:

Have you checked your CIC for any status change?