Nomination.....
18-12-2015
IELTS Request
Completed. L-9.0 , R-8.5, W-7.0, S-7.0
LANDED..........
Pretty soon
voodoodoll said:
Hi,

Long story made short: I had been receiving ITAs since June and had to reject them waiting for the PNP nomination. About a week after my work permit expired (and had to stop working) I received the PNP nomination. During that week, the holding company to which my until then company belonged to froze new hirings. I had to come back to my country (didn't have enough funds to remain in BC as a tourist).

Medical: August (aprox.)
Background check requested: October (2nd half)
Last ITA: End of October
Application submitted: Dec.10,205
AOR: Dec.10,205

no news since then...

Good luck to everybody..
If you got ITA already, why would you wait for PNP?

I believe your scores already would've been more than 450

voodoodoll

Aug 27, 2015
sumit.singh.hallan said:
If you got ITA already, why would you wait for PNP?

I believe your scores already would've been more than 450
I was torn apart with this decision. PNP was submitted before receiving the first ITA. The reason I decided to wait for the PNP is because by work permit extension was going to expire in September and I thought it was the best for my company. It ended up expiring a bit earlier that myself and my lawyer were calculating and, at the same time, the PNP experienced a huge delay.

I do regret now not to have gone with the first ITA I received. My score was about 510 points (don't remember exactly)

The only thing I can do is to hope for a good ending as I am missing Canada very much

Nightrocker

Feb 27, 2011
Canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-04-2011
Med's Request
08-06-2011
Med's Done....
13-06-2011
VISA ISSUED...
24-07-2011
LANDED..........
23-08-2011
voodoodoll said:
I was torn apart with this decision. PNP was submitted before receiving the first ITA. The reason I decided to wait for the PNP is because by work permit extension was going to expire in September and I thought it was the best for my company. It ended up expiring a bit earlier that myself and my lawyer were calculating and, at the same time, the PNP experienced a huge delay.

I do regret now not to have gone with the first ITA I received. My score was about 510 points (don't remember exactly)

The only thing I can do is to hope for a good ending as I am missing Canada very much
We all do mistakes. I wish you all the best and wish that you get your PR soon! Good luck! :)

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
voodoodoll said:

What's done is done, I can understand your missing the life in Canada especially with your circumstances. The coming days would bring in good news, so hang on tight!

Sirgic

Aug 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
voodoodoll said:

I wish you all the best and I hope you go back to Canada very soon.

gouda333

Star Member
Nov 22, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Cairo
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mapleback said:
Don't worry, my status did not change to "In Progress" until after I received PPR.
i think all same since i submitted my documents my status is same
Documents : provided
medical :passed
Back Ground : not yet started ( and not change )

dontelother

Oct 27, 2014
Earth!
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Jan-2016
Nomination.....
Dec-2015
AOR Received.
Jan-2016
Med's Done....
Jan-2016
mapleback said:
MyCIC profile status has now been changed to Closed.

Application/profile status Closed
Review of eligibility Passed
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview
A background check is needed Complete
Final decision This application has been approved
Congratulations!

kcmoorebabe

Dec 7, 2015
Please I need urgent help, I received AOR on the 10th of December, Request letter for schedule 4 and 4A on the 14th of December and I replied same day. I received another request letter for schedule A on the 15th of December and I replied on the 16th of December. The last time I received notification was 27th of December but there was no change in my profile. I tried checking my profile now and the message I got is that profile does not exist. Please what do I do? I have made necessary payment. I am in a confused state of mind, I don't know what went wrong

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
kcmoorebabe said:
Please I need urgent help, I received AOR on the 10th of December, Request letter for schedule 4 and 4A on the 14th of December and I replied same day. I received another request letter for schedule A on the 15th of December and I replied on the 16th of December. The last time I received notification was 27th of December but there was no change in my profile. I tried checking my profile now and the message I got is that profile does not exist. Please what do I do? I have made necessary payment. I am in a confused state of mind, I don't know what went wrong
Give it some time, perhaps its a glitch in the system

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
Hi friends, My application has completed 2 months. Should i order gcms notes ? And if i order from outside canada through third party, am i violating any law?
Please advise, thanks...

ellia

Nov 12, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
App. Filed.......
02-10-2015
AOR Received.
22-11-2015
Med's Done....
23-11-2015
Passport Req..
16-05-2016
LANDED..........
04-07-2016
taral80 said:
Hi friends, My application has completed 2 months. Should i order gcms notes ? And if i order from outside canada through third party, am i violating any law?
Please advise, thanks...
You're not violating anything, you can order your notes by authorising somebody in Canada to order them on your behalf via the AIA (Access to Information Act) by signing a consent form. There are services for that on the Web, gcmsnow.com is one example.
But you're not likely to see any progress after only two months. The general consesus is that it's better to wait for at least three months. Though with current processing times I'd say you're more likely to see anything insteresting there after four months.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
ellia said:
You're not violating anything, you can order your notes by authorising somebody in Canada to order them on your behalf via the AIA (Access to Information Act) by signing a consent form. There are services for that on the Web, gcmsnow.com is one example.
But you're not likely to see any progress after only two months. The general consesus is that it's better to wait for at least three months. Though with current processing times I'd say you're more likely to see anything insteresting there after four months.
thank u ellia

One_Topsy

Champion Member
Sep 12, 2015
Canada
Category........
Visa Office......
Accra
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
30-11-2015
ellia said:
Yes but with some getting PPR is 2-3 months, he just might see some useful info.

taral80

Jan 15, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
NSNP Nov 2015
AOR Received.
19th Dec 2015
Passport Req..
22nd April 2016
One_Topsy said:
Yes but with some getting PPR is 2-3 months, he just might see some useful info.
yeah even i was thinking on that line.