03-12-2015
AOR Received.
03-12-2015
Passport Req..
04-05-2016
yelena said:
Starting to feel depresed again..
Mid April, still nothing.
Cheer up! There's no doubt you've been unlucky so far, and I hope things will take a good turn for you soon.
Try to take your mind off of it as much as you can.

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hi!! Congrats Sunil!!

Yelena, don't worry, it definetly is taking longer than expecte but you'll get there!! Your not alone, we are still a couple hanging in here.

My background changed to in progress on Saturday, so at least there is something moving.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thanks everyone :)

ConnieD, your BG changing is really good news!

I ordered GCMS notes bunch of times, I will order them soon again., no movement really since begining of january.

I am planning to inform CIC soon that we will be moving to Canada in about 2 months ( got open work permits ), and that I kindly ask that they take this into consideration and possibly finalize our application soon. Do you think this might make a difference? If we do get ppr soon (hopefully) this will complicate things, if we have to travel really soon., and they might consider hurring our application along?
what do you guys think?

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ConnieD said:
Hi!! Congrats Sunil!!

Yelena, don't worry, it definetly is taking longer than expecte but you'll get there!! Your not alone, we are still a couple hanging in here.

My background changed to in progress on Saturday, so at least there is something moving.
Congrats ......BG check in progress is considered RFV.
I got BG check started on one Wednesday and next Wednesday got ppr

So probably in a week ur pain will finally end
Good luck

I m praying for you yelena

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
yelena said:
thanks everyone :)

ConnieD, your BG changing is really good news!

I ordered GCMS notes bunch of times, I will order them soon again., no movement really since begining of january.

I am planning to inform CIC soon that we will be moving to Canada in about 2 months ( got open work permits ), and that I kindly ask that they take this into consideration and possibly finalize our application soon. Do you think this might make a difference? If we do get ppr soon (hopefully) this will complicate things, if we have to travel really soon., and they might consider hurring our application along?
what do you guys think?
It's worth a shot, I think. You've suffered/waited long enough.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
It's worth a shot, I think. You've suffered/waited long enough.
thanks.

I sent a new cse, starting to feel like I am beging them to finalize my application.. one way or the other..

I lost lots of other opportunities in the meanwhile, so at this point I am preapred to take any answer from them, beeing a positive or a negative one. Having an application stuck like this might even be worse then having in rejected., as when you are rejected you can try and start again, possibly preparing your case better.

I guess all the buirocracyes are the same., no difference beeing canada or a third world country,. they have their way and time plan of doing things and there is nothing you can do ..

I think that I am a pro active person, I managed to get open work permits while I am waiting for this application to be over, I am moving to Canada soon, and I know if not now, I will be able to apply for PR again differently.. I am frustrated that I let my Ontario letter of interest expire in the meanwhile, and this was basically bullet proof in my case.. I just wish this part to be over soon.

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
yelena said:
thanks.

I sent a new cse, starting to feel like I am beging them to finalize my application.. one way or the other..

I lost lots of other opportunities in the meanwhile, so at this point I am preapred to take any answer from them, beeing a positive or a negative one. Having an application stuck like this might even be worse then having in rejected., as when you are rejected you can try and start again, possibly preparing your case better.

I guess all the buirocracyes are the same., no difference beeing canada or a third world country,. they have their way and time plan of doing things and there is nothing you can do ..

I think that I am a pro active person, I managed to get open work permits while I am waiting for this application to be over, I am moving to Canada soon, and I know if not now, I will be able to apply for PR again differently.. I am frustrated that I let my Ontario letter of interest expire in the meanwhile, and this was basically bullet proof in my case.. I just wish this part to be over soon.
I can understand what you might be going through...
I am in my 2nd application, its been over 81 Days and nothing apart from medicals passed..
Even i have started thinking all negatives that even this time my app may get refused..
At a stage wherein i cant give proper attention to things..

Anyways All the Best Yelena and i pray that you get our long waited PR soon

Amit

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsolanki14 said:
I can understand what you might be going through...
I am in my 2nd application, its been over 81 Days and nothing apart from medicals passed..
Even i have started thinking all negatives that even this time my app may get refused..
At a stage wherein i cant give proper attention to things..

Anyways All the Best Yelena and i pray that you get our long waited PR soon

Amit
thanks-. I was wondering where you stand with your new application..
There are a few other people from August that got rejected at some point, I wonder what happened with them as well..

I do hope we will get processed soon. Like I said in my letter to CIC, they have all the information to make their decision, so please make one .

all the best to you amitsolaki14

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
yelena said:
thanks-. I was wondering where you stand with your new application..
There are a few other people from August that got rejected at some point, I wonder what happened with them as well..

I do hope we will get processed soon. Like I said in my letter to CIC, they have all the information to make their decision, so please make one .

all the best to you amitsolaki14
Thanks Yelena..Yes even i remember few of Aug AORs getting refused...
Anyways i am planing for GCMS after i complete 90 days mark...
I know someone who got PR in her 2nd app in 87 Days..

Lets see
Amit

Canuckoo2015

Aug 12, 2015
yelena said:
thanks.

Just wondering how you've got an open work permit if you're an outland applicant. Is your PR application based on a job offer with LMIA?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=177&top=17

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Canuckoo2015 said:
Just wondering how you've got an open work permit if you're an outland applicant. Is your PR application based on a job offer with LMIA?
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/helpcentre/answer.asp?qnum=177&top=17
I aplied for an open work permit separately thru international experience canada.

miltoncsekuet

Sep 6, 2014
Toronto
Visa Office......
Singapore
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
8 Oct 15
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
Med's Request
Jan 2017
Med's Done....
Re Medical Jan 2017
Interview........
Not needed
Passport Req..
Feb 2017
VISA ISSUED...
Feb 2017
LANDED..........
March 2017
yelena said:
I aplied for an open work permit separately thru international experience canada.
Hi, could you please share details. Is it open for all?

kushalk14

Star Member
Mar 9, 2016
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24th Feb 2016
AOR Received.
24th feb 2016
HI guys,

I have actually applied in Feb 2016

I just wanted to ask those who have already landed in Canada How is there life shaping up?

are you guys finding any difficulties from the locals or the government in any form?

Are your guys able to find jobs and work smoothly.