+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

Weekly

Aug 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

With pounding heart and shaky hands I want to inform you all that I got ppr today. ;D ;D ;D

And the first thing which comes to my mind is a deep gratitude and thankfulness to all forum members especially Asvid , sherif and yelena. .......... Yelena I'm praying for you. And my gut feeling says u are close to end. I feel maximum 2 weeks for you. Good luck.

It is so overwhelming in every way.

Ok coming to the point ......the email I got does not have address where passport is to be sent. In short those who have sent passport to New Delhi plz guide me. Where is VFS office in Punjab ??
Plz guide me for these final steps.
Thank you everyone
Congrats :) .

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

With pounding heart and shaky hands I want to inform you all that I got ppr today. ;D ;D ;D

And the first thing which comes to my mind is a deep gratitude and thankfulness to all forum members especially Asvid , sherif and yelena. .......... Yelena I'm praying for you. And my gut feeling says u are close to end. I feel maximum 2 weeks for you. Good luck.

Ok coming to the point ......the email I got does not have address where passport is to be sent. In short those who have sent passport to New Delhi plz guide me. Where is VFS office in Punjab ??
Thank you everyone
Yaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaayyyy... sooooooo happy for you :D :D :D :D... wohoooooooooooo
Welcome to the club!!!
Yelena you're next! :)

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

Thank you everyone
Congratulations Sunil55. Finally the long wait is over. Good luck on a new beginning in Canada.

Canuckoo2015

Aug 12, 2015
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

Thank you everyone
Very good news. That's about 12 government work days from fbi submission. Got another ghost email today. Hoping to get the real one very soon.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

Thank you everyone
Many congrats sunil .

Tocanadawego

Apr 19, 2015
Nepal
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06/10/2015
AOR Received.
06/10/2015
Med's Done....
12-12-2105
Passport Req..
17-01-2017
VISA ISSUED...
13-02-2017
LANDED..........
04-03-2017
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

Thank you everyone
Wow! Congratulations! Finally you've reached the end! Such great news!

Yahoo_India

Star Member
Jun 10, 2014
Hi Guys...I am Nov AOR

Need a confirmation from you. I just received PPR and planning to put submit my resignation to my current employer. I hope PPR is a confirmation and I need not wait for Visa stamp on my passport/ copr for submission of my resignation...

Would really appreciate if you can send your comments on this...

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Hearty Congratulations to those who got PPR Mails in last couple of Days

Amit

aeropostale

Sep 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

Thank you everyone
Hi Sunil... Great news...Very happy for you mate... Told you everything will fall in place fast...

All the best...

JUST CHILL

Star Member
May 24, 2009
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

Thank you everyone
In punjab vfs center is in jalandhar.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
sunil55 said:
Hey guys.

Thank you everyone
Congrats Sunil. You gave me something to hope about! Thanks for that.

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Congratulations Sunil!! It was a long wait for you but I'm happy for you that it all worked out great in the end. Good luck!!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Starting to feel depresed again..
Mid April, still nothing.

jemdill

Oct 20, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
Starting to feel depresed again..
Mid April, still nothing.
I always check this thread to see if u got PPR or not.. My prayers are with you.. Dont worry.. Its on its way.. but taking its time.. All the very best.