Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
30-09-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
yelena said:
and an update; I recived notec that our medical is extended until march 2017!
So, for future reference to all of you whose medical is close to expiry, ask for an extension of validity as there appears to be an option for doing this, if you do in in time.
Great news!

Can you please share how you got your medical extended?
Have you emailed to Ottawa or raised CSE? When we should do it? One month before that medical is expired? Three months before?

Thank you!

On Monday will be 7 months since AOR...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
SvetaB said:
Great news!

Can you please share how you got your medical extended?
Have you emailed to Ottawa or raised CSE? When we should do it? One month before that medical is expired? Three months before?

Thank you!

On Monday will be 7 months since AOR...
I sent an email to ottawa asking for the status update and pointed that our medical expires in about 45 days. They replied back with status update and said that they asked for our medical validity to be extended.
They must be aware of issues with medical, so if you get their attentio in time , they will extend it - hopefully. Btw it took about a week for my medical to go from under review to passed in mycic, so i am guessing this would take one week for them.

I hope this info helps everyone

ConnieD

Star Member
Jun 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
03-09-2015
AOR Received.
11-08-2015
Med's Done....
11-09-2015
Interview........
Not needed at this time
Hi everybody!!

I'm glad you got good news Yelena and that meds got extended!!!!

My profile was updated with the new noc letters I sent, they requested extra documentation for work experience and it has been already submitted. 2 days after it my eligiility changed to under review, so at least my profile is been worked on. Hope it moves faster now.

Good luck to all!!!

sumanpintoo

Oct 10, 2014
Halifax Nova Scotia Canada
Category........
PNP
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
LANDED..........
02-08-2016
Dear All,
"EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY" now its SUMAN's turn of PPR.

After 7months 19days finally I have got PPR from DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international . gc . ca in my gmail (Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 3:07 PM).

No ghost mail, mycic doesn't have PDF file uploaded. Though BG Status got changed FROM "Not Started" TO "In Progress"

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

Below are the actions I took to get this:
2 CSE to CIC Ottawa
3 CSE to NDVO
1 GCMS
2 email to CPC-CTD-Ottawa @ cic . gc . ca
3 emails each to DELHI-IMMIGRATION @ international . gc . ca, delhi-im-enquiry @ international . gc . ca, delhi @ international . gc . ca

Obviously these were done not in single day.

My details & current timeline:

CRS Score: 924 NOC 2172
Nova Scotia NSNP nomination date: 08July2015
ITA: 10July2015
Medical Taken: 08Aug2015
Document Submission Date: 14Aug2015
AOR: 14Aug2015
Medical Passed: 15Aug2015
Addl Doc Requested: 18Aug2015 Schedule 4
Addl Doc Provided: 18Aug2015 Suman_Schedule 4-Prov Nominees_imm0008_4e
Passport Request: Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 3:07 PM

Thank you all for the support & listening/answering to my queries during these bad times.
Would look forward for your further help for my post PPR process.

I am happy to help you all especially on Technology(IT Software), BigData/Hadoop front because PPR & other stuff you all are better than me.

cjs

Nov 13, 2015
Congratulations Suman.
This has been a long wait for u.
I ll be following you for jobs then if it is IT/Software/Big Data... :)

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
sumanpintoo said:
Dear All,
"EVERY DOG HAS ITS DAY" now its SUMAN's turn of PPR.

After 7months 19days finally I have got PPR from DELHIIMMIGRATION @ international . gc . ca in my gmail (Fri, Apr 1, 2016 at 3:07 PM).

I am happy to help you all especially on Technology(IT Software), BigData/Hadoop front because PPR & other stuff you all are better than me.
Congratulations Suman! It was a long wait indeed. Good luck for the future!!

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
Hi Guys
Im an Aug 8 Aor. Bg check not started.
Just spoke to a CIC agent few mins back and came to know that my app has been transferred to local VO(NDVO) last week.
What can i expect by this move?
I will b entering my 9th month in few days time.
All this while the app was processed at cpc Ottawa. Even couple of cse that i made were replied to by cpc Ottawa.
Ur advice is welcome.
TIA

cantn

Star Member
Jul 20, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willpower7 said:
Hi Guys
Just spoke to a CIC agent few mins back and came to know that my app has been transferred to local VO(NDVO) last week.
All this while the app was processed at cpc Ottawa. Even couple of cse that i made were replied to by cpc Ottawa.
Ur advice is welcome.
TIA
File moving is always a good sign. I think it is probably to redistribute the load.
Did you apply from Canada or India?

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willpower7 said:
Hi Guys
Ur advice is welcome.
TIA
Hey.
Are u outlander??

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
willpower7 said:
Hi Guys
Ur advice is welcome.
TIA
That means your application is in it's final stage. You can look forward to hearing some news soon! Good luck!!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I sent an email to ottawa asking for the status update and pointed that our medical expires in about 45 days. They replied back with status update and said that they asked for our medical validity to be extended.
They must be aware of issues with medical, so if you get their attentio in time , they will extend it - hopefully. Btw it took about a week for my medical to go from under review to passed in mycic, so i am guessing this would take one week for them.

I hope this info helps everyone
This is what i got today from cic, i think everyone get same message from them

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

And yelena, what is the procedure to extened medical's, as i think i need to do that too .

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
sunil55 said:
Hey.
Are u outlander??
Yes Sunil55

Fsw outlander from India.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
This is what i got today from cic, i think everyone get same message from them

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.

Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.

We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

And yelena, what is the procedure to extened medical's, as i think i need to do that too .
I NEVER got a message saying my aplication will excede normal processing times. They always say it us WITHIN normal p.t. :/

I sent a cse asking for an update and pointed my medical expires in may. They have done the extension based on that

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I NEVER got a message saying my aplication will excede normal processing times. They always say it us WITHIN normal p.t. :/

I sent a cse asking for an update and pointed my medical expires in may. They have done the extension based on that
How could they say " within normal processing time" as we already crossed 6 monthss uffff ... Cic what to say ....i saw a guy who completed his 1 year and got nothing, these cases gives goosebumps right away ... And thanks for d info yelena ..

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willpower7 said:
Yes Sunil55

Fsw outlander from India.
Hey can u or anyone here plz tell me how to call them. And are they rude or OK when we call? I guess I read somewhere that outlanders can't call.
Plz guide