Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Weekly said:
Did you ever receive a separate UCI number for your spouse?

[/quote

As far as i can say...Yes each individual gets a separate UCI number...
Seniors can comment more

Amit

VidyaM

Jul 11, 2015
Hi All,

I am also awaiting for reply from CIC. Can you please add me to the list..

Timelines -
AOR - 25th Aug 2015
BG in progress - 12 Dec 15
Additional document needed (US PCC) - 14th Jan 16
Additional document submitted - 14th Jan 16

--------------------------------------------------------------------

Application/profile status Open
Review of eligibility Review in Progress
Review of medical results Passed
Review of submitted documents Provided
Scheduling an interview Not needed at this time
A background check is needed In Progress
Final decision Not Started

durrants

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Visa Office......
FSW Inland
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
Aug 9th, 2015
Med's Done....
Aug 13th
Interview........
Not needed
Sarahvan said:
Hi everyone,

Is anyone in Aug still waiting?

inland-BCPNP, AOR@Aug.21, still waiting....... what can i do? please :eek:
we still have around 15-20 fellows from August waiting. the officer hasn't touched my case ( which i think is also the case for some other friends) since early Jan. but there should be some movement soon!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
durrants said:
we still have around 15-20 fellows from August waiting. the officer hasn't touched my case ( which i think is also the case for some other friends) since early Jan. but there should be some movement soon!
I jus called cic ....agent was nice, he opened my application after few minutes he said it is still under process and i have to wait .. Then i said is this a refusal or something he said he cannot tell u that but no news is a good news

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
I jus called cic ....agent was nice, he opened my application after few minutes he said it is still under process and i have to wait .. Then i said is this a refusal or something he said he cannot tell u that but no news is a good news
So basically you dont know anything you didnt know already. They are useless.

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Hi All,

No updates yet, but encouraged by Sharma's post and the nice lady that talked to him, I call them as well. Even though I am not PA she looked into our file (verifying my UCI and maybe it was the same lady since she was really nice Sharma) she told me that at the moment CEC category is the slowest because of the high volume of CEC applicants. She also told me we should get an update by March 03, 2016 and if not to send message to CIC asking for an update.

Sarahvan

Apr 29, 2015
durrants said:
i have ever received one ghost mail in Jan. but no any reaction since then.... does calling help the proceeding?

Sarahvan

Apr 29, 2015
munika said:
Hi All,

No updates yet, but encouraged by Sharma's post and the nice lady that talked to him, I call them as well. Even though I am not PA she looked into our file (verifying my UCI and maybe it was the same lady since she was really nice Sharma) she told me that at the moment CEC category is the slowest because of the high volume of CEC applicants. She also told me we should get an update by March 03, 2016 and if not to send message to CIC asking for an update.
Hi, how to call cic? thanks

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Not really, The agent that answers doesn't know much she can only say general stuff as she did to me. The only specific detail she shared with me is the update date by March 03. I'm sure if I would order gcms notes it would say the same.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
Not really, The agent that answers doesn't know much she can only say general stuff as she did to me. The only specific detail she shared with me is the update date by March 03. I'm sure if I would order gcms notes it would say the same.
I hope we all get something soon this wait is frustating now....

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Hey yelena did you try to call them ?
No. Since they are not giving any relevant information, i dont see the point.

If they gave information like: the last update on your file was on the date ___ and it says : bla bla., so just the information we can find out from gcms notes, only in real time, I would consider calling them.

Since they are only saying : your application is in process ( no kidding ), I am not going to waste my time on calling

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
No. Since they are not giving any relevant information, i dont see the point.

If they gave information like: the last update on your file was on the date ___ and it says : bla bla., so just the information we can find out from gcms notes, only in real time, I would consider calling them.

Since they are only saying : your application is in process ( no kidding ), I am not going to waste my time on calling
You are right they said same words to me that your application is in processing we dont need any more document n all ....