Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
amitsolanki14 said:
I feel you should raise a CSE as i dont see any harm in that..
But i would wait to hear from seniors

Amit
I just got reply from Asivad that I cant claim these 10 points now. So guess will keep my fingers crossed that there is no recalculation. I have requested my GCMS notes a week back from GCMSnow.com; will wait for them. Thanks

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fengxy118 said:
Hi guys,

I am an AOR Aug 25. I have just received my GCMS notes which I ordered on Dec 19 2015. I have some concerns after reading my notes:

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed

Notes 2015/09/03: Failed Candidate language line obsolete
Notes 2015/10/03: Language test has been verified
Notes 2015/10/07: R10 ok, All police certificate on application. Education all verified.(sorry notes were long so I summarized them)
Notes 2015/10/16:points have been recalculated due to system error with language line.

BG check on MyCIC went in progress on 2015/10/16, the date that last note created. Looks like my files was not touched since.

Comparing with other peoples GCMS notes, mine looks rather brief, judging by the note from Oct 7, no work experience verification mentioned. Does it mean they have not looked into my work experiences yet?

Reviewed Required on eligibility worries me the most. What does that mean? Has anyone who got this before and what was the outcome? I have read through the notes. It did not mention my points was lowered anywhere. However, it did say my points was recalculated due to system error with language line, so I am guessing my language points was somehow not counted and they have realised this error?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
It is hard to conclude anything without seeing full notes..
i dont know if they can reject you because a system mistake caused you to have more points but i would not be surprised if they do :/

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willpower7 said:
Hey guys

I had done a CSE to check what was happening on my application as there is no update frm CIC.

This is the answer i got frm them.

Dear Sir/Madam,

Your file is currently under review and requires additional verifications. As a result, the assessment period will be outside of our posted processing times.
Unfortunately at this time we are not able to determine when your application will be finalized, but our office will contact you as soon as all verifications are completed, or if any additional information or documents are required.
We appreciate your patience and ask that you keep correspondence with our office to a minimum. In order to process requests efficiently, we will not be responding to duplicate requests.

So according to their reply it seems that my processing time will fall outside their stipulated 6 months period.
The wait continues.... Sigh!!!!
did you order gcms notes?

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
abhisuri13 said:
I just got reply from Asivad that I cant claim these 10 points now. So guess will keep my fingers crossed that there is no recalculation. I have requested my GCMS notes a week back from GCMSnow.com; will wait for them. Thanks
Check your GCMS notes properly and you would find a detailed summary...hopefully you will get some more info from that summary if at all its there..
For me i had a 133 page gcms notes n had a detailed summary on page 129..which helped me to some extent

Amit

anim8

Nov 14, 2015
fengxy118 said:
Hi guys,

I am an AOR Aug 25. I have just received my GCMS notes which I ordered on Dec 19 2015. I have some concerns after reading my notes:

Eligibility: Review Required
Security: Not Started
Criminality: In progress
Medical: Passed

Notes 2015/09/03: Failed Candidate language line obsolete
Notes 2015/10/03: Language test has been verified
Notes 2015/10/07: R10 ok, All police certificate on application. Education all verified.(sorry notes were long so I summarized them)
Notes 2015/10/16:points have been recalculated due to system error with language line.

BG check on MyCIC went in progress on 2015/10/16, the date that last note created. Looks like my files was not touched since.

Comparing with other peoples GCMS notes, mine looks rather brief, judging by the note from Oct 7, no work experience verification mentioned. Does it mean they have not looked into my work experiences yet?

Reviewed Required on eligibility worries me the most. What does that mean? Has anyone who got this before and what was the outcome? I have read through the notes. It did not mention my points was lowered anywhere. However, it did say my points was recalculated due to system error with language line, so I am guessing my language points was somehow not counted and they have realised this error?

Any advice would be much appreciated.
Looks like the second review (A11.2) hasn't happened by the time ur notes were generated. I would do another GCMS request to see if your file has moved since then

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
anim8 said:
Looks like the second review (A11.2) hasn't happened by the time ur notes were generated. I would do another GCMS request to see if your file has moved since then
I think it did happened., hence the Review Required.. but we can't know before seeing the rest of the notes

fengxy118

Jan 18, 2016
anim8 said:
Thank you Anim8, I have just ordered another GCMS notes tonight, the wait has begun. I was looking for A11.2 in my notes but it is not mentioned anywhere. Could they have finished reviewing A11.2 and not put it in the notes?

Thanks,

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
kuldeek said:
@indianaspirant, please add my details in spreadsheet.

FSW outland (India)
EE Profile : 7 Feb
ITA : 17 July
eApp Sub : 26 Aug
AOR Rcvd : 26 Aug
Med pass : no idea
RPRF : 25 Sept
BG : 1st or 2nd week of December. Dont know exact date, but definitely changed between 30th Nov and 16th Dec 2015.
PPR: waiting

I'm sorry guys im not able to find enough time to come here as often as i used to and i update the sheet once a week or something like that, i'll try to be more regular...

Plz use the link below to add details in the sheet.....i'll delete the duplicate entries.....

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cPgiosEd3GlnOI8lEjhw5wSVbUopIL0zYvmRyo0Utng/viewform

fengxy118

Jan 18, 2016
yelena said:
I think it did happened., hence the Review Required.. but we can't know before seeing the rest of the notes
Hi Yelena, thanks for your reply. I read my notes again and found out that my language was not counted when they did the assessment on my AOR date Aug 25. Seems like they have spotted this error but the notes did not mention what my final points was.

Were you suggesting that my file is under review required because of this system error which had lowered my points?

Thanks,

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
fengxy118 said:
Hi Yelena, thanks for your reply. I read my notes again and found out that my language was not counted when they did the assessment on my AOR date Aug 25. Seems like they have spotted this error but the notes did not mention what my final points was.

Were you suggesting that my file is under review required because of this system error which had lowered my points?

Thanks,
If the recalculated points are above minimum for your round you are fine.

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
yelena said:
did you order gcms notes?
Yes...have ordered them. Will b expecting them arnd 13-14th Feb

Achievement

Jan 2, 2016
Category........
Visa Office......
ADVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willpower7 said:
Yes...have ordered them. Will b expecting them arnd 13-14th Feb
Hi willpower7,

Are you from Middle east?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
mohelmy said:
Guys,

For ppl who seems to be upset for waiting, I waited a lot, but the light was always at the end of the tunnel.
- I submitted my first PR application in 2014 in the old system. After several months, I received all my documents with a 3 pages letter from CIC saying that they reached the cap and they are not accepting new application. They asked me to apply to EE system if I am still interested in the PR.
- I created my first EE account on Feb 2015 just to realized that my job in Canada and my Masters and PhD from Japan giving me big fat zero (I had no ECA or LMIA).
- The ECA that was not required for CEC in the old system and my work in the university made me exempted from applying to LMIA.
- Next, I got my ECA (sending transcripts from 2 different countries) and created my 2nd EE account in March as I canceled the first one due to that fact that I though I made a mistake that caused me to get zero in education and work.
- While waiting for the ECA, the CRS was dropped to 450 for the first time but I missed it as my ECA was still in progress.
- After getting the ECA, I waited for the CRS to drop again to 450 as my score was 453.
- After several months of waiting, I started to make ECA for my wife and asked her to take the CELPIP test so that we get some more points.
- I ended up with 471 point but still no ITA.
- The, Ontario announced its ON-PNP program but it was only for accounts created after June 1st 2015.
- I cancelled my EE account and created my 3rd account in June 2015.
- Few days later I received the invitation from ON-PNP to apply.
- I prepared the application and just before submission I got an ITA :).
- I was wandering which is better, going through Ontario thing that increases the possibility of being accepted or just apply to PR.
- Finally, I decided to apply directly.
- The EE system sent me an ITA as FSW while I have 2 years of Canadian experience, this means that I need to go through the POF thing. :(
- I prepared my application and documents and just before submitting, the EE system crashed (the crash after the end of July update - can you recall?).
- I had to wait for 10 more days to make sure that every this is fine but this required me to get statements for July as well and update my application.
- I submitted my application on August 4 and received the AOR August.
- Then had 4 and half months of silence. NO UPDATES AT ALL or GHOST EMAILS OR eCAS ACCESS.
- In one day (Dec. 18) I received and email from CIC requesting the Canadian police certificate.
- I checked my account and found that the medical passed, the BG started and 2 documents required.
- I applied for the required certificates and waited for them to arrive them I submitted them on Dec. 28.
- Jan 14 I received ghost email but no update.
- Jan 15 my account status changed to "Updated" but no update, then changed back to submitted.
- Jan 15 I received the PPR email :) and a ghost email.

This is around one and half years of preparing, submitting, waiting and spending all my savings.
Just have some more patience and the happy news are coming.
M
Thanks for sharing your inspiring story. It's always good to see a story with a happy ending.

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
big fish said:
Guys,

I can't believe it, but we just got email with PPR.

I have no words.

I wish everyone of you to get it soon.
Congrats !!!