AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Stressed! said:
Hello everyone!

Can you please share your timeline from getting the PPR to getting the COPR? Also, the visa office please. I have sent my passport to Ottawa - trying to figure out how long it will take to get it back so I can plan landing procedures accordingly.

Thanks!
See my signature for timeline

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Llaine said:
Congrats on PPR! August Fellow!
Just a quick question, we need to send two copies of photos. One of them should bear the name, the address of the photographer plus the shoot date.
How about the other copy? Do we just leave it blank? My agents suggest I should put my name and DOB on each of the copies. I know it is very logical but will it be too much?

Thank you!!
Both pictures had this info on the back for myself and my dependents... I didn't want to take the risk.. I advise you to have the photographer/studio write the data on the back of all pictures.. Better safe than sorry :)

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I see! So the more info I put it, the safer I am ....

So you also put your name and DOB, right?

sukhdeep1234

Star Member
Mar 27, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
satya.mnf said:
Hey Congratulations. I have a question about POF. I will be visiting India and completing the landing formalities in Toronto from India. I work with TELUS on a full time basis (non-LMIA based) and have applied for work permit extension (Post Graduate). Do I need to show POF of 15k for two people even if I have my recent pay stubs and employment letter?
when you applied as a FSW skilled worker automatically it comes under the term to show funds so from where i remember the officer said as you are landing as skilled worker so you have to show funds, she has the chart for number of family member landing, .....pay stub could depend upon the officer id they want or no but proof of funds are must i believe. No risk please. you can use your phone to show bank statement online some have done this as well.(they accepted that one as well).

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Llaine said:

No.. Just the name and address of the studio/photographer that took the picture, and the date on which they took the picture. No need for your name or date of birth
Here's the link that has the instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Llaine said:

[/quote)

I submitted my passports at the Vfs and the guy processing the same said one photo needs to be kept blank and the other should have the photographers signature etc, received my COPR

pelouseinterdite

Nov 9, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
27-07-15
Passport Req..
18-01-2016
casoard said:
remy_g, I completely agree with you. If the theory is true about the fact that as soon as your BG is in progress ur are in RFV, this mean I'm waiting since Oct 2nd and most of us from Nov. And yes I don't see FSW outland with LVO Paris. The wait is long and horrible.
But let's keep the hope it will come and having all these PPRs show that CIC is working which is good.
casoard, i sent a cse to the paris VO and they told me that they do not have my application... it is being processed in ottawa. i thought maybe the delay was with the VO, so now i have no idea why we are not seeing many european PPRs...

my BG check has been in progress since nov. 4. i agree, this waiting is horrible.

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pelouseinterdite said:
casoard, i sent a cse to the paris VO and they told me that they do not have my application... it is being processed in ottawa. i thought maybe the delay was with the VO, so now i have no idea why we are not seeing many european PPRs...

my BG check has been in progress since nov. 4. i agree, this waiting is horrible.
thanks for the news

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
tomneversfield said:
No.. Just the name and address of the studio/photographer that took the picture, and the date on which they took the picture. No need for your name or date of birth
Here's the link that has the instructions: http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/information/applications/guides/pdf/5445EB-e.pdf
Hi,

For a family of 4, how do they know whose pic is whose? For kids mostly... Do they have the photos in the visa stamp?