12-03-2016
Member31 said:
Guys!!!

Received my PPR on 8th Jan, 2016.

ITA - 26th June, 2015
App Submitted - 20th August, 2015
AOR - 20th August, 2015
PPR - 8th Jan, 2015

Send my passport yesterday! Hoping to receive it back SOOOOOONNNN!!!!
Congrats :)

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Hm, I received my GCMS and don't really know what to look at.
Eligibility: Passed (good I suppose ;) )
Has an "updated" date for the day my BG went into progress.
Then there are about what feels like a hundred pages of recalcuation... as far as I can tell the end up with the same score as in the beginning.

Notes. FOSS Check completed. No adverse information. Experience R75(2) Minimum Requirements - satisfied. R76(1) Selection Criteria - points - satisfied. Satisfied PA has sufficient settlement funds. Selection passed admissibility: no crime concerns. No A /35/37 concerns. Meds valid until 11 Aug 2016. RPRF complete. File is RFV.

What is FOSS?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
Duskyblue said:
Then there are about what feels like a hundred pages of recalcuation... as far as I can tell the end up with the same score as in the beginning.

Notes. FOSS Check completed. No adverse information. Experience R75(2) Minimum Requirements - satisfied. R76(1) Selection Criteria - points - satisfied. Satisfied PA has sufficient settlement funds. Selection passed admissibility: no crime concerns. No A /35/37 concerns. Meds valid until 11 Aug 2016. RPRF complete. File is RFV.

What is FOSS?

Congrats for RFV, "ready for visa". :)

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Duskyblue said:

What is FOSS?
Congrats your file is RFV"Ready for Visa". You are good to go, CIC just needs to press the PPR button now!

FOSS is their internal database with info on previous visits e.t.c.

Can you please also check what is the date for RFV note and if it is the same date as your bg in progress.

I hope you PPR comes soon.

Goodluck!

kaye08

Sep 7, 2015
Duskyblue said:

What is FOSS?
Congratulations! You'll receive your PPR very soon :)

reivax

Star Member
Jul 27, 2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Passport Req..
11-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
27-01-2016
JustCanada said:
Kabayan Congratulations!
Nandito ka pa ba sa pinas?

I'm very glad that you've made it!
I'm a September applicant and still waiting...hoping we're next...in God's perfect time!
Salamat kabayan! oo andito pa ko sa pinas.
Yes you'll be next! Good luck!

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:

What is FOSS?
cool :) congrats on the rfv :)

I don't know why they are taking so long after they have done everything to issue ppr.. seems like pointless loss of time

chiyakam

Aug 23, 2015
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
CPC-Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-10-2015
Doc's Request.
11-03-2016 (Sub: 29-03-2016)
AOR Received.
18-10-2015
Passport Req..
31-05-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-06-2016
LANDED..........
12-08-2016
Duskyblue said:

What is FOSS?
RFV is good news :)

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks all! It's really weird... I feel at ease / relieved, yet at the same time excited!

hotshot007 said:
Can you please also check what is the date for RFV note and if it is the same date as your bg in progress.
Yes, it is the same date.

For "Criminality", it says new status = passed on the same day that the BG went into progress (and the same date it lists for the RFV comment).

@yelena: It also says "next recalculation date" would be December 02. That would have been 5 days before I ordered the notes, actually... (but after the date of the last notes). So I guess they recalculate again even after RFV.

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:

What is FOSS?
Oh yeah! you're done, that's cool! RFV wow!
It seems Paris is not very hurry to send the PPR letter. It's raining to much in France right now maybe! :D

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
Duskyblue said:

What is FOSS?
Congrats on receiving RFV. That's the best news you can get right now :)

Found this reply about FOSS from CIC, hope it helps

Field Operations Support System (FOSS)
Description: The FOSS database is a central repository of information on all persons who have been, may be or are wanted to be seen by Immigration staff. FOSS is the main operational support system for immigration operations in Canada. The system is comprised of numerous components including query functions, status entry, document creation, refugee monitoring, case processing support, medical profiles, registry functions, client name and address, statistical functions, airport primary inspection line functions, access and security, appeals and litigation, quality assurance and records maintenance. FOSS also provides query capabilities for lost, stolen and fraudulent documents. All Immigration staff that work with the public and the staff that support these officers use FOSS.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Duskyblue said:
Thanks all! It's really weird... I feel at ease / relieved, yet at the same time excited!
Yes, it is the same date.

For "Criminality", it says new status = passed on the same day that the BG went into progress (and the same date it lists for the RFV comment).

@yelena: It also says "next recalculation date" would be December 02. That would have been 5 days before I ordered the notes, actually... (but after the date of the last notes). So I guess they recalculate again even after RFV.
If my situation haven't changed, I belive my bg would go into process on november 14 ( as this the date they have done the assesment, criminality, foss etc.). Since my score changed they sent my application for another revaluation.

If anything, this means my application will go far beyond the 6 months., since your file was RFV almost 3 months ago ( and your bg changed to in process), what on earth am I to expect? :/ at this peace, I will not see any desicion by spring or even summer..

bummed now..

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ps. do you guys have a "grupe name" on the first page of gcms?

I have it in the new gcms, where at the first ones I didnt have anything written there. Group name sayw: EE finalize, grupe number: 1-78my9w9

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Thanks for the info vishalv!

Yeah, 3 months RFV seems quite long...

I have no group name in my notes either, yelena.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
If my situation haven't changed, I belive my bg would go into process on november 14 ( as this the date they have done the assesment, criminality, foss etc.). Since my score changed they sent my application for another revaluation.

If anything, this means my application will go far beyond the 6 months., since your file was RFV almost 3 months ago ( and your bg changed to in process), what on earth am I to expect? :/ at this peace, I will not see any desicion by spring or even summer..

bummed now..
Looks like i am somewhere in same situation , dont know what to say just waiting for my gcms notes ....i am now scared like hell dont wana wait for more than 6 months only i know how i went through these 5 months seeing most of aug aor's getting ppr and i am left behind..