AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
cvpa said:
First sorry for your situation.
Second, if the rejection reason is very strong and you cannot amend via sending other documents (meaning your previous CRS score won't go down) then do a CSE and explain yourself and provide additional documents.

Second point: Regarding OPNP nomination, If you got email from OPNP you will have to go through sending documents and entire validation process and I think there is also a waiting list. --Not sure though; Never tried. And costs 1500CAD I think.
Decision on whether to apply for OPNP depends on what will be your CRS score after rejection amendment. If your score is about 460 I think you will get ITA soon.
Hello,

CSE has already been raised on the same day of rejection but its not going to help as i know it was a mistake from my end..

Earlier score was 468 and now in new application is 456..
So this is where i am confused as in whether i should wait for a Normal ITA (but dont know with 456 when i will get that) or accept OPNP

When you say i will have to send entire documents again does it mean uploading them in Mycic or sending to Ontario office via courier

Amit

Masin

Nov 2, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsolanki14 said:
Hello,

CSE has already been raised on the same day of rejection but its not going to help as i know it was a mistake from my end..

So this is where i am confused as in whether i should wait for a Normal ITA (but dont know with 456 when i will get that) or accept OPNP

When you say i will have to send entire documents again does it mean uploading them in Mycic or sending to Ontario office via courier

Amit
I think it is better to go for PNP. Because it is safe and it gives you 600 point and for sure you will get ITA in the next draw. If you have been nominated for Provincial Program and received their email, I do not think it will take so long after submission of docs to get the 600 points. I do not see any downside for it.

Good luck

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Masin said:
I think it is better to go for PNP. Because it is safe and it gives you 600 point and for sure you will get ITA in the next draw. If you have been nominated for Provincial Program and received their email, I do not think it will take so long after submission of docs to get the 600 points. I do not see any downside for it.

Good luck
Thanks Masin..

In PNP we have to upload the documents similar to normal EE application or do i need to send the docs via courier?

Amt

cvpa

Star Member
Dec 29, 2015
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-Sep-2015
AOR Received.
07-Sep-2015
Med's Done....
29-Aug-2015
Passport Req..
5-Feb-2016
VISA ISSUED...
23-Feb-2016 (COPR)
LANDED..........
17-Apr-2016
amitsolanki14 said:
Thanks Masin..

In PNP we have to upload the documents similar to normal EE application or do i need to send the docs via courier?

Amt
I think you have to courier them. It should be mentioned on the email you got.

Aquarian25

Star Member
Jun 2, 2015
Hi Amit,

Answers to your queries are inline:

amitsolanki14 said:
Hello All,

Hope some of you remember me..got my 1st app refused on the basis of missmatch of edu credentials..

Just got a Nomination Letter from Ontario and would like to take your views..

- If i go with Ontario PNP with my 2nd application will it be a bit faster as we have seen many cases of 2nd applications getting PR from 9-25days..as my 1st app reference is there in the 2nd application. The application processing speed of your 2nd application depends on CIC. Most of the time once the nomination is granted by a state, CIC relies on the application checking procedures of the host state. So it could definitely speed up the processing, however based on current OOPNP candidates from August onwards, there are still many who have not received the PPR till now. It would be like, the PPR could take its usual time, but eventually you are going to get it. ;)

Or this will be considered a different app and would take the usual time It may be considered as a different application and may take the normal processing timelines

- Also does all applicants above 400CRS get Ontario PNP nomination or they go through the profiles and select. All the EE applicants who have their CRS above 400 are getting the OOPNP letter of Interest for their nomination. It is a paper based application unlike EE and you have to send the forms and supporting documents via courier/postal mail to their Ontario address. They also have application fee of $1500 CAD which needs to be pre-paid with your application.

Since your CRS is 456, so I think you should wait for a couple of draws before filing for OOPNP nomination. Because once you applied to OOPNP and then you receive the ITA, your $1500 will not be refunded. Since you have to send your application to them within 45 days, so you can have the application ready and just wait for couple of draws to see if you are going to get the ITA though EE itself.

Any help will be appreciated

Amit

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Aquarian25 said:
Hi Amit,

Answers to your queries are inline:
Thanks a lot buddy sure this does help a lot...

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
White knight 22 said:
Thanks God :) finally a ppr .. all the best for all of u guys from the bottom of my heart ..it's coming for sure :)
Congrats :)

Can you tell me which VO issued your PPR ? is it from Ottawa ?

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
skx said:
Hi Guys,

I got PPR on 23 December :)
Passport Delivered to CIC: 29 December

I was wondering that how long does it takes to get the Passport back?
and also my online application still says in Progress and ECAS stopped working like a month and a half ago not sure why It's not working.

Would appreciate any help. Thanks a bunch!

Congrats on getting the PPR :)

Seeing the trend, it seems that it would take around 3 to 4 weeks for getting the passport back.

Your online application will change only when you land in Canada and become official PR.

To be honest, since you got PPR, you really dont have to worry about ECAS access.

Application Details:

FSWP, EE - Inside Canada

ETA - July 15, 2015
Application submit - Aug 5, 2015
AOR - Aug 5, 2015
Review of eligibility - In Progress
Medical passed - Aug 30, 2015
Background Check - in progress - Nov 14, 2015
ECAS: Not working since November
A final decision has been reached: Not Started
PPR - Dec 23, 2015

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
amitsolanki14 said:
Hello All,

Hope some of you remember me..got my 1st app refused on the basis of missmatch of edu credentials..

Just got a Nomination Letter from Ontario and would like to take your views..

- If i go with Ontario PNP with my 2nd application will it be a bit faster as we have seen many cases of 2nd applications getting PR from 9-25days..as my 1st app reference is there in the 2nd application.

Or this will be considered a different app and would take the usual time

- Also does all applicants above 400CRS get Ontario PNP nomination or they go through the profiles and select.

Any help will be appreciated

Amit
it's better to apply through Ontario PNP. If you are willing to wait, there's the benefit of receiving the additional 600 points which will definitely help you in receiving an ITA. Also, you have to send all the documents through courier. The detailed instruction is mentioned in the email you have received.

All the best

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
amitsolanki14 said:
Hello,

Amit
I am in a simillar dillema. My recalculated score falls down to 422/429, . I still didin get the rejection, but i do have an invitation letter from ontario. I am waiting untill the last day before the dedline to fedex everything to them... that way i have a backup in case they to cancell my pr application..

Apperantly the wait for oipnp is long, it takes them 2-3 months to reply if your application is complete and than another month or two to nominate you.

In that time i think the score will definitely come down to 556 again

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
yelena said:
I am in a simillar dillema. My recalculated score falls down to 422/429, . I still didin get the rejection, but i do have an invitation letter from ontario. I am waiting untill the last day before the dedline to fedex everything to them... that way i have a backup in case they to cancell my pr application..

Apperantly the wait for oipnp is long, it takes them 2-3 months to reply if your application is complete and than another month or two to nominate you.

In that time i think the score will definitely come down to 556 again
Yes Yelena, Thats what few of the Seniors have said..

But i would still wait for normal ITA instead of ON PNP..

Ontario invite will extend my process by at least 3-4 months as this would involve sending documents to Ontario which they will assess and send me a nomination if everything goes well. That nomination will get me 600 additional points leading to an ITA.
But as my current score is 456 , so hopefully I'll get a 'regular' ITA much before Ontario sends me a nomination.

Hope in the upcoming draws, the scores goes below 456
Best of luck for your application

Amit
Hoping to get an ITA in coming draws

TRUENORTH_4M_C2C

Star Member
May 7, 2015
Ottawa
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

I think I am in trouble.... I went to photo studio with the new specs(after PPR) and the photographer finally gave me the photos with 50mm*70mm. But it looks very big with head, shoulders and most part of the chest. If anyone knows the correct spec of the background area i.e, from top till tip of the head and from chin to the bottom. We already know that from chin to crown of head it should be between 31mm and 36mm.

Please help me...

Thanks in advance,
RJ
Yeah me too. I was surprised to see the photo once printed. Indeed bigger than the usual ones. No probs as i submitted my application at VFS office without any hassles. But the guy at the cash counter was rude. he just simply threw the balance cash on the table and didn't even look at my face.

JustCanada

Star Member
Feb 9, 2015
Philippines
Visa Office......
Ottawa/Manila
NOC Code......
Doc's Request.
16 September 2015-IELTS and 02 February 2016 -Bank Records & Payslips
AOR Received.
10 September 2015
Passport Req..
June 9, 2016
VISA ISSUED...
July 2016
LANDED..........
August 9, 2016 (To GOD be the glory!)
reivax said:
Got my PPR today.
CPC-Ottawa VO.
FSW Outland.
Thank you everyone for your help!
Kabayan Congratulations!
Nandito ka pa ba sa pinas?

I'm very glad that you've made it!
I'm a September applicant and still waiting...hoping we're next...in God's perfect time!

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
White knight 22 said:
Thanks Vishlav.. Cairo VO (Middle East)
Thanks for the info... All the best for your future life in Canada :)