Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Gabbana said:
I got points for one and submitted one

But they refused me with two
This is an awful news! Sorry to hear about that. It must be hard to take after 5 months. Don't understand how is that even possible if they've asked you to pay rprf? Did the RPRF request said that your eligibility review is completed? And now it's not? I feel your pain even though I know it doesn't help at the moment. Hope you'll get a chance to submit another one shortly

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Gabbana said:
Bad news but I will obviously appeal. Please help me.

I got a refusal for my application due to stupidity of CIC.

They said that I got refused due to declaring 2 or more educational credentials but only one submitted. However, it is clear in MYCIC that I only got one with complete uploaded docs.

This is plain stupid.

I checked it all over again but it was really correct.

And even based on my gcms notes, they identified it.

I don't understand why would poorly assess.

It's a cost of delay again.
I'm so sorry to hear Gabbana!! But i'm 100% sure you'll be able to convince them to re-open your application, since it's not your fault!

You know when I applied, I uploaded everything including both Birth certificates of my two sons... then 10 days after AOR, they sent me an email saying that they're missing my kids' birth certificates. I went online and reviewed all the names of the files that I had originally uploaded, and compared them to the folder in my desktop that has all those files, and I was able to confirm without a shadow of a doubt that I had indeed uploaded the birth certificates!!! Of course I didn't want to risk being a smarty pants with CIC, so I just uploaded again both certificates right away.... so YES there are some human errors that happen.. and unfortunately it sounds like your case is one of them! So please don't lose hope and just submit a CSE as soon as possible.

Canadaistheway

Dec 10, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:

Sorry to hear about that!
The only thing that comes to my mind is the Skills Transferability factor.
Did you claim 50 points under skills transferability: education?
Because it states:
Two or more post-secondary program credentials AND at least one of these credentials was issued on completion of a post-secondary program of three years or longer
http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/express-entry/grid-crs.asp

This is probably the reason.
Also, did your RPRF letter state "application found eligible"?
I think if it was and you didn't claim the 50 points then you should file a CSE and have the application reopened.

Hope this gets sorted out for you, pal!

Duskyblue

Jan 23, 2015
Switzerland
Category........
Visa Office......
Vienna
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Doc's Request.
AOR Received.
Passport Req..
VISA ISSUED...
Ui, this was after 5 months and after RPRf?! I really must wonder why they wouldn't notice something like that before. So annoying! Very sorry for you. :-(
I hope you can fix it with a CSE!

igorsalves87

Star Member
Sep 24, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabbana said:

Call them and explain what happened... someone will probably get into your profile to solve this problem...
They are still human, so they are able to make some mistakes...

mohelmy

Star Member
Jun 5, 2015
jaromirqjliu said:
I got ITA on June 29 and submitted the online app on Aug 4, and got AOR at the same day. Inland FSW. Now it is still stuck at Eligibility review, nothing else needed. It's been 5 months precisely. Anyone in same situation? Should I start to worry?
Same exact time line but I revived recently a request of Canadian Police Certificate and some updates (medicals passed and BG check in progress).
Many ppl had the same update in the last week before the holidays. Perhaps you will hear from them soon.
Best wishes.

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
Gabbana said:
I tried calling but due to high volume, I can't get an agent after numerous tries.

I will call again tonight (morning in CAnada).

To cut the story short, i didn't have any single error or misunderstanding on my part.

This is plain stupidity of CIC

Farcoff

Nov 3, 2015
Calling CIC agents is a waste of time, generally they are not willing to open up your file. Even they viewed your case, they can't do anything, and they will ask you to write CSE.

Start with a CSE, and explain your educational criteria, and you can also quote from your GCMS notes, and now all you need is patient!

Or, create a new EE profile

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
Gabbana said:

They said that I got refused due to declaring 2 or more educational credentials but only one submitted. However, it is clear in MYCIC that I only got one with complete uploaded docs.

This is plain stupid.

That's unfortunate and really sad. :mad: :(

One of the following two things may happen.

1. You can file a CSE and explain everything. Tell them clearly there was a technical glitch / human error in their system. Hopefully they will understand and reopen your case on appealing.

2. They refuse to budge and you are forced to create another profile. Just like Asivad Anac's situation. This time you will mention the original application number in the new EE profile and this should allow them to fast track your application. In Asivad's case, second time around, they processed it in like 10 days.

So, in both cases your application should be processed really quickly, but again, this is simply annoying after waiting for 5+ months. You just have to suck it up and just keep making forward progress. Do not lose hope. Do not delay. Act quickly. All the best!

mrh20001

Jul 25, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
LVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-08-2015
AOR Received.
28-08-2015
Med's Done....
30-08-2015
HI folks
i hope you all will be doing fine
i am outland applicant and received my AOR on 26 august 2015
medical passed
BG not started

i want to ask is there any other applicant in the same boat of mine whose BG not stated yet ?

replies will be highly appreicated and when can i expect the BG TO be in progress ?
;D

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
mrh20001 said:
HI folks
medical passed
BG not started

i want to ask is there any other applicant in the same boat of mine whose BG not stated yet ?

replies will be highly appreicated and when can i expect the BG TO be in progress ?
;D
Ideally, going by the trends and my observation, by late Dec 27 or 28th 2015 your bg must have already been started. Again, we have Christmas, New Year/Winter break around this time. So, I feel in the next few days, you can expect your bg to have changed to in progress. Hopefully by Jan 10th.

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
mrh20001 said:
HI folks
medical passed
BG not started

;D
I'm in same boat..Not sure when can we expect BG to change but I hope we get PPR before 6 month period.

raqaw

Star Member
Dec 3, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
mrh20001 said:
HI folks
medical passed
BG not started

;D

My time line is quite similar to yours. AOR Sept 4 2015, an outlander FSW from Pakistan. Medical Passed. Schedule A was requested on Sept 11 and submitted on Sept 12. There has been no update since then. Background not started yet. Looking at the trends, a decision in this month is unlikely. I wish myself to be proven wrong though.

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
Gabbana said:

This is plain stupid.

Sorry to hear about this. This is really sad. Nothing is certain with CIC, strange that they take so long to inform, that too after RPRF. I'm very worried now.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Gabanna, once again, sory to hear this..

my advice to you, as I wrote it in a pm is; send a cse, state the reasons, back it up with evidence and ask for your application to be reopened. At the same time create a new profile.

If they do decide to reopen your application, it generally takes about a month for them to do this and your application will allways be a problematic one, delayed and stuck.

Your best bet is to go with a new one., lots of people have done the same thing and ended up reciving a fast ppr with the new application (Asivad, Michail - to name just a few).

as for the RPRF payment., this is exactly what I thought, the RPRF request means nothing at all.. it is just a template send at some point, nothing more...

I am really sorry to hear about this.. after such a long time.. I can immagine what you've gone thru before you opend that letter in MyCIC, as I have gone thru exaclty the same thing, early in the process.. this just makes it more difficult for you :(

take a day or two, get your pices together and start again: not much to do anyway.