AOR in August 2015

White knight 22

Star Member
Feb 19, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhisuri13 said:
I did the same thing, however it is giving me below error -

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Were you able to perform it correctly? And do you have access to ecas?(Trying to connect dots here as I lost my access few weeks back)
i just noticed now it gives me the same error.. actually i don't know the reason !!!

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
igorsalves87 said:
What is this GCMS? Can I ask for one of that too? :p
You can if you are in Canada

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
abhisuri13 said:
I did the same thing, however it is giving me below error -

Error: You have entered an invalid Express Entry Profile Number and/or Job Seeker Validation Code. To avoid errors, you should copy and paste these codes directly from the message in your MyCIC account. If you are still having problems registering with Job Bank using these codes, please go to CIC Help Centre at http://cic.gc.ca/english/contacts for more information.

Were you able to perform it correctly? And do you have access to ecas?(Trying to connect dots here as I lost my access few weeks back)
I got the same error. I think the problem is job seeker validation code. Mine is 5 digits long but the website is saying "Error: Job Seeker Validation Code cannot be more than 4 characters long".

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
White knight 22 said:
i just noticed now it gives me the same error.. actually i don't know the reason !!!
Have created a new topic to get opinion from larger audience. The only saving grace is that like ecas access issue most of the people will have this issue. As long as any issue is not an individual issue, I will not panic considering CiC system is facing few glitches lately.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
I hate it hate it hate it that October outlanders are getting PPRs......its official.....we r the cursed batch....there is no freakin back-log its just that we r cursed :'(

Ranitidin

Dec 11, 2015
LemonLimePie said:
Something else I did notice, is that the due date for my application is now 01/01/2016. I know this doesn't mean much as the due date on my last gcms notes said early november, but maybe some small ray of hope for that day.

Final thing that was interesting - in the correspondence there was a new item that said they requested something from me, even though i've had no request. On most of the requests in the request section, it's usually signed off by the agent's ID as sent. This correspondence item wasn't, making me think that it's in a que system, waiting to be processed. It also had the Item ID of "PA" "Passport" something possibly?

At this point I'm really just grasping at straws, but who *censored word*' knows eh.
Next time you ask for gcms notes they may say -- here is your PPR, please no more gcms notes!

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
indianaspirant said:
I hate it hate it hate it that October outlanders are getting PPRs......its official.....we r the cursed batch....there is no freakin back-log its just that we r cursed :'(
Where did you see them getting PPRs? Haven't they been processed by local VOs? Remember that around 10% of us (mostly CECs) also got PPR in Sep/Oct, I guess this waiting is normal. There were still June AORs getting PPRs last week, and the folks from July are still ahead of us.

JC85

Star Member
Oct 29, 2015
Good morning to all, I'm in the same situation or maybe in a bad position compare to most of you guys as I couldn't renew my WP because of lack of LMIA... I'm as a tourist and waiting already for 4 months. But yet two more months until their deadline of processing the applications in less than 6 months. Keep positive and don't panic and let them do their work. I was told that, when there's too much demand at the call centre, they pull out agents that process these kind of papers to meet the call demands. Hope this is only a myth and they keep their 6 months limit!

Good luck to all of us!!!

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
jorgecmb said:
Where did you see them getting PPRs? Haven't they been processed by local VOs? Remember that around 10% of us (mostly CECs) also got PPR in Sep/Oct, I guess this waiting is normal. There were still June AORs getting PPRs last week, and the folks from July are still ahead of us.
the PPRs in august n july that were processed superfast were frm countries that had that kind of history of processing but i'm an outlander from India and this guy who applied on 15th Oct is an outlander from the same country why the discrepancy is what is annoying the hell out of me....I don't want to send negative thoughts towards this person but I'm just angry right now and ofcourse jealous :-[

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
indianaspirant said:
the PPRs in august n july that were processed superfast were frm countries that had that kind of history of processing but i'm an outlander from India and this guy who applied on 15th Oct is an outlander from the same country why the discrepancy is what is annoying the hell out of me....I don't want to send negative thoughts towards this person but I'm just angry right now and ofcourse jealous :-[
Maybe your file is processed in Ottawa , there are certain reported cases like that.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
aru_nj said:
Maybe your file is processed in Ottawa , there are certain reported cases like that.
Yes most likely but whyyyyyyyyyyy :'(

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
LemonLimePie said:
Something else I did notice, is that the due date for my application is now 01/01/2016. I know this doesn't mean much as the due date on my last gcms notes said early november, but maybe some small ray of hope for that day.

Final thing that was interesting - in the correspondence there was a new item that said they requested something from me, even though i've had no request. On most of the requests in the request section, it's usually signed off by the agent's ID as sent. This correspondence item wasn't, making me think that it's in a que system, waiting to be processed. It also had the Item ID of "PA" "Passport" something possibly?

At this point I'm really just grasping at straws, but who *censored word*' knows eh.
PA stands for Principal Aplicant

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
AOR ==> August 5th. BG Check in progress ==> Nov 14th.

Hi all,

Sorry for the delayed update:

Thanks a lot to whoever shared this resource: https://docs.google.com/document/d/17KrJmBgFUS4UakcSu8ecSQnZn0z9UGmxc9oJ7WOP4LM/edit
It helped a lot in making sense of the document.

My GCMS Notes:
Not able to copy paste the GCMS notes here. All the data seems to be images in the pdf.
I got my GCMS in around 30 days. Even though the website says 45 days. And the cost is $25. I used visafile.info They seem to be a legit company and fast as well.

1. Updated Date: 2015/11/19
2. App Status Reason: In- progress
3. Category: SW1 FED

ASSESSMENTS → this is the summary of the application. You can see the overall status here if completed or not.
Eligibility: Passed
Security:
HIRV:
Criminality: Passed
Org Crime:
Medical: Passed
Misrepresentation:
Other Reqs:
Final:

Due Date: 2016/01/01

EDIT: UPDATE
In the NOTES: It says
"RPRF complete. File is RFV"

What does this mean?

Everything on the 105 pages looks OK. Nothing too alarming. However, given that I passed everything relevant, what is pending ?
What does the due date mean. I have only skimmed through the 100+ pages of gcms.