AOR in August 2015

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex.121 said:
Thank you Alpha and Ntw.. I appreciate it
yes select privacy act if this is your personal info and you are applying for yourself and if you are in canada.....

this ans i guess will clarify you :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
GCMS notes are free i applied and got it on time , so dont pay anything just follow the instructions and you will get it

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Following your instructions, we have just applied for our case file notes. This brings more everyday refresh button in my life :D

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
sharma1990 said:
GCMS notes are free i applied and got it on time , so dont pay anything just follow the instructions and you will get it
Is it also free for an outland applicant if he used a friend's address in Canada?

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ibejiopad said:
Is it also free for an outland applicant if he used a friend's address in Canada?
in that case your friend can apply on your behalf then it is not your personal information. so what i feel you have to pay $5 as you cannot select privacy act option if you are applying on someone's behalf.....

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
Just received a letter saying my application has started processing and they need my PCC from Qatar.

Attaching it using Case Specific Enquiry today. Hopefully it is good because my PCC 4 months old :S

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
FIX:

Attaching using MyCIC account online. These are the instructions for those who dont know:
"
Uploading Additional Supporting Documents

Please note that once an online application is in process, the responsible office may contact you by email to provide additional documentation in support of your application.

When you click on Check status and messages, you will be directed to the page listing the application status and messages. You will need to click on View submitted application. The office will let you know how long you have to provide the additional document(s).

Once the document is uploaded, you must click on Next.

You must then:

Review & Validate the latest information provided,
Sign the online application by entering your given name(s) and last name, and
Click on Submit.
The following message should appear on your screen:

You have successfully submitted your additional or replacement document(s).
"

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
salmunsu said:
Just received a letter saying my application has started processing and they need my PCC from Qatar.

Attaching it using Case Specific Enquiry today. Hopefully it is good because my PCC 4 months old :S
why don't you submit it through your MyCIC account?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
salmunsu said:

Did you get request message in my cic if yes why not submitted there ...

Ranitidin

Dec 11, 2015
salmunsu said:

I think CIC accepts PCC that are up to one year from the date of issuance now. Please correct me if I am wrong.

salmunsu

Star Member
Apr 17, 2015
sharma1990 said:
Did you get request message in my cic if yes why not submitted there ...
THanks Guys, I could not figure out how to do it using MyCIC but then I figured it out after i called the call center.

I just submitted on MyCIC.

Does anyone know how long it takes to get submitted/ attached?

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
After you attach the document, scroll to the bottom of the page and click on submit button. Then you are going to need to verify your submission with your electronic signature on My CIC, which is your name and last name. After that you would be able to see on your document list that you have provided CIC with document replacement.