+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
dingzhx said:
WOW, it sounds so excited!!
Are they going to mail you the PR card or you get it right away?
The officer told me it will be mailed to my home address within 90 days!

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
nat29 said:
The officer told me it will be mailed to my home address within 90 days!
Congrats Nat!! Good to hear everything went well :) Enjoy your permanent life in Canada ;)

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
I have no updates. Only that we've sent an email to CPC Ottawa asking for an update for our non-accompanying members medical exam, cause my cic still shows in progress. They've answered within an two hours that we should raise CSE, which we did. No respond yet.
My friends who are FSW inland - they broke 6 months deadline and CIC advised them to be patient and that everything is ok with their application.

m_m_h

Star Member
Oct 26, 2011
Calgary - Alberta
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
Nomination.....
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
29-08-2015
IELTS Request
7.5 band
Med's Done....
20-08-2015
haris01 said:
Are there any reasons you can think of that can cause the rejection?

My last employer didn't issue me reference letter and stopped me from giving out my job duties, unfortunately I declared the work experience in initial express entry profile.

I wish I don't get the rejection as the job title is electronics engineer and stamped on visa and offer letter, my other experience, degrees and vocational trainings all are relevant. So let's see if visa officer take rational decision or work by the book.
Did you provided an affidavit for your previous work experience? If, yes then it will not be a problem as you can provide an affidavit stating that you worked for AAAA company for BBBB years as CCCCC position, and you are unable to get a reference letter from previous employees.

alex.121

Star Member
Nov 18, 2015
Hello every one.

I received last update on December 8th. I was thinking to apply for GCMS notes. Could you please guide where to order and how much is fee?
Thank you

AOR Aug17
Schedule a Sept 17 and 10 years history Sep 21
Last Email December 8 (no updates in my cic)

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex.121 said:
Hello every one.

I received last update on December 8th. I was thinking to apply for GCMS notes. Could you please guide where to order and how much is fee?
Thank you

AOR Aug17
Schedule a Sept 17 and 10 years history Sep 21
Last Email December 8 (no updates in my cic)
The link for GCMS notes is given below.

http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/department/atip/requests-atip.asp

They are free.

charger01

Star Member
Jan 2, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
04-06-2015
Nomination.....
06-08-2015
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Passport Req..
01-21-2016
VISA ISSUED...
02-02-2016
LANDED..........
02-05-2016
Alpha4906 said:

They are free.

[/quote
Where does it says its free..we kept reading that it costs $5 to get GCMS notes not sure how people are getting for free..!!

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
charger01 said:
Alpha4906 said:

They are free.
Where does it says its free..we kept reading that it costs $5 to get GCMS notes not sure how people are getting for free..!!
Don't have the proof in writing but i ordered these twice for free.

canada_CEC2410

Oct 28, 2014
Alpha4906 said:

Don't have the proof in writing but i ordered these twice for free.
I also ordered for free and I got my notes on Dec 7th for free

Alpha4906

Jul 21, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex.121 said:
The fee for requests under the Access to information Act is $5.00. clearly written on website
If more than one person says the same thing. I think that is more than enough to make sure but if you want to pay. You can do that but we ordered for free..

Thanks

ntwkengg

Champion Member
Jan 16, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
alex.121 said:
The fee for requests under the Access to information Act is $5.00. clearly written on website

gcms notes are free. select privacy act if you are inside canada.

read this:

Personal information is usually requested under the Privacy Act.

There are no fees charged for request made under the Privacy Act.

The purpose of the Privacy Act is to protect the privacy of individuals with respect to personal information about themselves where it is held by a government institution and to provide individuals with the right to access such information.

Note: Personal information which belongs to an individual who is not a Canadian citizen, a permanent resident of Canada or currently living in Canada must be requested under the Access to Information Act.

All government records (which include corporate documents and personal information) may be requested under the Access to Information Act.

The application fee for request made under that Access to Information Act is $5.00 and processing fees may also be charged under some circumstances.

The purpose of the Access to Information Act is to provide a right of access to records under the control of a government institution to Canadian citizens, permanent residents, or any individual or corporation present in Canada.