new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Please see the spreadsheet guys and let me know if i've missed out on any information updates

nat29

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
I did my landing last night in Coutts! It was amazingly fast, between US and Canadian border I spent around 20 minutes!
No questions asked, only 3 questions from the form, - criminal offenses in the past, dependents and am I doing landing by myself.
When I offered the officer my bank statements, he said, - I don't need it from you.
Nice feeling to wake up to the PR! Will have to change my SSN and Medical today-tomorrow.
Very excited! Got the best present from CIC Canada on Christmas!
All the best with your applications, guys! Hold on there, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel! And it is not always the one of oncoming train! ;D ;D ;D
Merry Christmas and Happy New Year!!!!!!!

Nat, FSW Inland, AOR 4 August-PR landed 15 December.

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
nat29 said:
I did my landing last night in Coutts! It was amazingly fast, between US and Canadian border I spent around 20 minutes!
No questions asked, only 3 questions from the form, - criminal offenses in the past, dependents and am I doing landing by myself.
When I offered the officer my bank statements, he said, - I don't need it from you.
Nice feeling to wake up to the PR! Will have to change my SSN and Medical today-tomorrow.
All the best with your applications, guys! Hold on there, there is always a light at the end of the tunnel! And it is not always the one of oncoming train! ;D ;D ;D

Congratulations Nat..
Adding you in buddy list lets be in touch...

Hope we too get a Good New Year Present in the form of PR :) :)

Wish you a Happy Stay & Happy Christmas

vishalv

Jul 5, 2015
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
ADVO
App. Filed.......
22-07-2016
Passport Req..
13-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
28-02-2016
LANDED..........
12-03-2016
nat29 said:

Congrats Nat. Wish you a happy and successful life in Canada :)

amitsolanki14

Aug 12, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
09/08/15
Med's Request
12/08/15
Med's Done....
14/08/15
Just curious to know , Did anyone came across an application which got PR after RPRF..skipping BG.

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
haris01 said:
22 August AOR, my back ground check still not started
Sailing in same boat..BG not yet started

haris01

Star Member
Nov 19, 2015
abhisuri13 said:
Sailing in same boat..BG not yet started
Are there any reasons you can think of that can cause the rejection?

My last employer didn't issue me reference letter and stopped me from giving out my job duties, unfortunately I declared the work experience in initial express entry profile.

I wish I don't get the rejection as the job title is electronics engineer and stamped on visa and offer letter, my other experience, degrees and vocational trainings all are relevant. So let's see if visa officer take rational decision or work by the book.

abhisuri13

Star Member
Jun 26, 2015
India
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Med's Done....
01-08-2015
haris01 said:
Are there any reasons you can think of that can cause the rejection?

My last employer didn't issue me reference letter and stopped me from giving out my job duties, unfortunately I declared the work experience in initial express entry profile.

I wish I don't get the rejection as the job title is electronics engineer and stamped on visa and offer letter, my other experience, degrees and vocational trainings all are relevant. So let's see if visa officer take rational decision or work by the book.
I don't think delay in BG check status change has to do anything with rejection. If they have to reject they can do it at anytime.
Lets be optimistic :)

vexedllama

Oct 5, 2015
Quick question on ecas for you guys.

I know it's been "down" a while for some of you (2-3 weeks for myself since I could log in), but what is the actual message you see when you try to log in?
Is it "we are not able to identify you using the information you provided", or something else?

Just wondering

jorgecmb

Jul 22, 2015
Brazil
Category........
Visa Office......
SPVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
31-05-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
13-08-2015
File Transfer...
13-08-2015
Med's Done....
27-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
22-01-2016
vexedllama said:
Quick question on ecas for you guys.

I know it's been "down" a while for some of you (2-3 weeks for myself since I could log in), but what is the actual message you see when you try to log in?
Is it "we are not able to identify you using the information you provided", or something else?

Just wondering
Yes, that's the message.

dingzhx

Jun 22, 2015
nat29 said:

WOW, it sounds so excited!!
Are they going to mail you the PR card or you get it right away?

zamboy

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
11-08-2014
Nomination.....
02-12-2014
Med's Request
12-03-2015
Med's Done....
20-03-2015
Interview........
Medical Updated- 27-03-2015
Passport Req..
07-05-2015
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
LANDED..........
06-08-2015
My Journey in Canada.. to inspire and assist..

Hello Friends,
My name is Nitin. Just like very body else, I also dreamt to come and start my life in Canada. I started preparing my application in May 2014 and was able to send it to CIC in August 2014. I used no consultants, as my only consultant and support was this forum.

I have no words for the kind of help and support all forumites have provided. I am sharing my journey and my insights on this forum to express how thankful I am and also to return the favour and contribute to anyone who may need assistance in searching a job or getting settled in Canada.

I am now to a certain extent settled with my family here, have a job (Full time) with Scotiabank.. I have also started counseling some newcomers for my settlement agency who want guidance in finding a job.

I landed in August 2015. Then started another journey, the journey to start a new life, find a home, find a job, create a social circle.. etc.. etc..First priorities were to get SIN, open a Bank account(coincidentally I applied for Scotia Start Right account from India itself and later got a job here ), get my Driver’s license , find a place to stay and so on.

I had no immediate or close family in Canada, so got registered with the nearest settlement agency in Brampton. They provide a workshop for newcomers and help you understand the job market, prepare a Canadian style resume and researching your job. But the real test comes after the workshop. I started applying for multiple jobs, tried CareerEdge for internship programs, attending mentoring events, got my business cards printed to share at meetup events, prepared job search strategy, researched linkedin. All these efforts still did not land me in a job.

I then started networking on Linkedin.. and it helped.. I will be happy to share my inputs in case anyone wants.. You never know what clicks, so I suggest we try every bit.. because failure is not an option. Feel free to connect with me. Just pm me for any query that you may have.

Thank you again for helping me.

All the Best…

Nitin