Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
rj1jr said:
Hi all,

When I checked MyCIC, its says "Updated". But nothing changed when I checked the Status page. Don't know whats happening...
Atleast something is...good luck

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
mrh20001 said:
Dear All
my ecase was working and there were 4 lines .now i try to login its not working and showing no information available or error
please help me out if any august aor applicant facing same problem

many thanks ???
yes everyone having the same problem. It's technical error I guess. So do not worry :)

Bella15

Star Member
Aug 6, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Nomination.....
17-07-2015
AOR Received.
21-08-2015
Passport Req..
12-01-2016
Yesterday could login with the UCI number and view the address.

Today the system cannot identify the Application number, UCI or the RPRF receipt number.

Hope something good comes of it.

greyhatbd

Jun 24, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
SGVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
19th April 2015
Doc's Request.
17th July 2015
Nomination.....
N/A
AOR Received.
25th Aug 2015
IELTS Request
Submitted with application
File Transfer...
ONLINE SUBMISSION
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
16th Aug 2015
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
25th Jan 2016
VISA ISSUED...
22nd Feb 2016
LANDED..........
21st July 2016
Bella15 said:
Yesterday could login with the UCI number and view the address.

Today the system cannot identify the Application number, UCI or the RPRF receipt number.

Hope something good comes of it.
Lets hope for the best! :)

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
Today should be the day where AOR Aug 8th and AOR Aug 7th have their background check started. Guys please confirm

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
tomneversfield said:
Today should be the day where AOR Aug 8th and AOR Aug 7th have their background check started. Guys please confirm
AOR 7 Aug, no movement on background check. Still says not started.

Hoping for the best, maybe lots of applications for 5th and 6th and its taking sometime. Hopefully by end of the week we'll see movement.

tomneversfield

May 8, 2015
USA
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
8/10/2015
Med's Done....
7/28/2015
Passport Req..
12/22/2015
hotshot007 said:
AOR 7 Aug, no movement on background check. Still says not started.

Hoping for the best, maybe lots of applications for 5th and 6th and its taking sometime. Hopefully by end of the week we'll see movement.
Yeah I hope so too.. hopefully today your BG will start... you know if you submitted your application Friday August 7th after 5 pm (Ottawa EST time), maybe your application is with the Monday August 10th pile? In all cases, I hope you get your BG started today or at the very latest this weekend!

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
My BG went into process on 13th Nov and I was asked to submit proof of funds as my funds were split across my account and my accompanying spouse.

I submitted a letter with all the documents again and later sent a CSE with my spouse declaration letter stating that those funds are for our settlement.

I then got an email from CIC and now my BG changed from "In progress" to "Not required at this time"

I'm freaking out that it might be rejection :( :(

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
kravichinnu said:
My BG went into process on 13th Nov and I was asked to submit proof of funds as my funds were split across my account and my accompanying spouse.

I submitted a letter with all the documents again and later sent a CSE with my spouse declaration letter stating that those funds are for our settlement.

I then got an email from CIC and now my BG changed from "In progress" to "Not required at this time"

I'm freaking out that it might be rejection :( :(
Be positive bro!!! When did u resubmit your pof? Can you shed more light on the composition of the pof document you submitted.

For all that it's worth, CIC usually set BG status to NOT REQUIRED when they request for additional document. So, may be the status update you recently got was for your pof request. I would say wait a couple of days more and watch your BG status change back to IN PROGRESS.

kravichinnu

Jul 25, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks a lot for that ibejiopad

My funds were split across my account and my spouse. I do not have the whole $14583 in my account. The document I submitted was 20 pages long :

1. My bank letter
2. My bank 6 month statement
3. My spouse bank letter
4. My spouse bank statement
5. My spouse time deposits

I'm not sure if CIC didn't go through the whole entire document or if the funds have to be in entirely in my account.
I assumed it was the former and re-submitted all the documents with a cover letter stating how the funds were split.

Later on I read somewhere that CIC wants all the funds in the primary applicants' accounts.
So I sent them a CSE with my spouse declaration letter stating that she is accompanying me and the funds are for us to use.

Together we have more than enough funds but now I'm not sure if that is acceptable.

Super tensed.

hidaaugustaor

Sep 21, 2015
Hi Guys, please provide advise and comments - should I be worried!!!

My background changed from "Not Started to "Not need at this time"

FSW Inland, AOR - August 8

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
kravichinnu said:
Thanks a lot for that ibejiopad

My funds were split across my account and my spouse. I do not have the whole $14583 in my account. The document I submitted was 20 pages long :

1. My bank letter
2. My bank 6 month statement
3. My spouse bank letter
4. My spouse bank statement
5. My spouse time deposits

I'm not sure if CIC didn't go through the whole entire document or if the funds have to be in entirely in my account.
I assumed it was the former and re-submitted all the documents with a cover letter stating how the funds were split.

Later on I read somewhere that CIC wants all the funds in the primary applicants' accounts.
So I sent them a CSE with my spouse declaration letter stating that she is accompanying me and the funds are for us to use.

Together we have more than enough funds but now I'm not sure if that is acceptable.

Super tensed.
You need all the faith you can get now. Just be positive and hopefully, they would consider your spouse' declaration letter.

ibejiopad

Mar 28, 2015
hidaaugustaor said:
Hi Guys, please provide advise and comments - should I be worried!!!

My background changed from "Not Started to "Not need at this time"

FSW Inland, AOR - August 8
They probably need an action/document from you.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello guys
so i got my gcms notes and i saw that officer made a note
"appears to met 11.2 & R87.1 requirements"
they alredy checked everything,like criminality and all and i met all the requirements,but still my bg shows not started ,what could be the reason of delaying any idea guys ..?

Lady M

Sep 27, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
hello guys
so i got my gcms notes and i saw that officer made a note
"appears to met 11.2 & R87.1 requirements"
they alredy checked everything,like criminality and all and i met all the requirements,but still my bg shows not started ,what could be the reason of delaying any idea guys ..?
I read on this forum people got PPR without BG in process ever....maybe you are one of them... :) :)just wait