+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

suchitra

Sep 23, 2015
Hi, I need some help,
I am an Aug applicant,(AUG 27)
I just realized i forgot to enter my Travel history in Profile,
The question was other than Origin country and resident country we need to enter history of travel for past 10 years
At that time i forgot/confused and i selected NO

Do i need to update with CIC about this and how?

willpower7

Star Member
May 14, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
08-08-2015
AOR Received.
08-08-2015
File Transfer...
10th March 2016 (NDVO)
Passport Req..
19th April 2016
Thank you guys for all your advise and inputs...

So will it be advisable to stick to the bio pages she has submitted or will it be better to do a CSE and upload the other necessary pages of the passport.

Thanks once again...

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
willpower7 said:
Thank you guys for all your advise and inputs...

So will it be advisable to stick to the bio pages she has submitted or will it be better to do a CSE and upload the other necessary pages of the passport.

Thanks once again...
If she had any visas issued than she can send it., but if it only has entry/exit stamps I would just stick with what she already sent and wouldnt send that

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Hi All,

We have received our RPRF if that matters at all since our medicals, security & criminal background are still ongoing. We actually passed the medicals, but Officer requested non accompanying members to undergo medical as well even though we have submitted notarized statements from ex spouse that she doesn't allow them to undergo medical due to her full custody. Officer requested (nicely) that we try once more, which we did. Now waiting for their medicals to be uploaded. Does anyone have idea how long does it takes for medicals to be uploaded if outside of Canada (Croatia)? In the meantime they requested bunch of documents of principal applicant (none of them was related to eligibility criteria) just background and criminal checks.
We have submitted our application on August 7.
What comes next? I must say I am happy with their approach to include all family members in the application. If they didn't asked again, children from previous marriage would lost once in a life time opportunity.

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
Hi Munika....congrats, it means good news atleast positive.....now comes the wait for DM/PPR....welcome aboard :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Desperately waiting for my GCMS notes wana know where i am stuck, why interview call and why bg not started after even alsmot 3 months ....

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
Thank you but Journey is still ahead :-\. In rprf requested we passed eligibility criteria and nothing is under my control anymore. I will share my timeline when this is over for the purpose of that wonderful spreadsheet in your signature. Great work! Have you already received PPR? Or Copr?

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
munika said:
Thank you but Journey is still ahead :-\. In rprf requested we passed eligibility criteria and nothing is under my control anymore. I will share my timeline when this is over for the purpose of that wonderful spreadsheet in your signature. Great work! Have you already received PPR? Or Copr?
We have a similar timeline! Hope you hear the news soon. If they are asking for the interview - be cool. I was requested to submit schedule A for my visa rejection. I made a mistake when filling it out and submit it again through CSE. It seems they've accepted it.
Anyhow, We have 13 lines in ECAS. :eek:

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
vernon22445 said:
what they asked you in interview call ??
First they called my employer then they called me asked me about my duties, working hours, how much i am earning and all basically i think they were matching my pay check with my bank deposits and i got a updation email next day but nothing happened so far .. How about you ?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
Hi All,

We have received our RPRF if that matters at all since our medicals, security & criminal background are still ongoing. We actually passed the medicals, but Officer requested non accompanying members to undergo medical as well even though we have submitted notarized statements from ex spouse that she doesn't allow them to undergo medical due to her full custody. Officer requested (nicely) that we try once more, which we did. Now waiting for their medicals to be uploaded. Does anyone have idea how long does it takes for medicals to be uploaded if outside of Canada (Croatia)? In the meantime they requested bunch of documents of principal applicant (none of them was related to eligibility criteria) just background and criminal checks.
We have submitted our application on August 7.
What comes next? I must say I am happy with their approach to include all family members in the application. If they didn't asked again, children from previous marriage would lost once in a life time opportunity.
They havent included unacompanying children with your aplication and they will not get pr, I think you missunderstood. Medicals are mandatory even for not accompanying..
how were these documents requested? Are you in croatia yourself ? And what category are you under?
Medicals are uploaded in a week or so, after all the tests are done

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
I didn't misunderstood, but didn't express my self precisely enough. We are able to sponsor them with their medicals done. If they haven't undergo medicals, we wouldn't be able to do that anytime in future and only thing that we would have to do in regards to that matter is to sign affidavit with public notary that we are aware of it. In that case they wouldn't insist on medicals anymore (we already had the other parent statements that she doesn't allow them to undergo) When saying Officer was persistent enough to not let it go just like that - he wanted us to try to convince the other parent once more and I think that is so awesome. And he stated all of the above mentioned - but he used immigration terms and quoted immigration law related to it on the entire page. :)

CEC + LMO, inland. But non accompanying dependents are in Croatia. I really hope it'll be uploaded on time. They gave us 45 days extension. My only concern is panel physicians can mess up with when uploading etc. I've read few stories. (Stajaznam) :)

Edit: All of the requests were sent through MyCiC account. The above mentioned was actual fairness letter.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello..my background check still says as 'not started'...
fsw inland Aug 15th Applicant.. does anyone's background check says in progress for Aug applicants??

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
I applied on Aug 24th and my background is in process from 50days....

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
munika said:
I didn't misunderstood, but didn't express my self precisely enough. We are able to sponsor them with their medicals done. If they haven't undergo medicals, we wouldn't be able to do that anytime in future and only thing that we would have to do in regards to that matter is to sign affidavit with public notary that we are aware of it. In that case they wouldn't insist on medicals anymore (we already had the other parent statements that she doesn't allow them to undergo) When saying Officer was persistent enough to not let it go just like that - he wanted us to try to convince the other parent once more and I think that is so awesome. And he stated all of the above mentioned - but he used immigration terms and quoted immigration law related to it on the entire page. :)

CEC + LMO, inland. But non accompanying dependents are in Croatia. I really hope it'll be uploaded on time. They gave us 45 days extension. My only concern is panel physicians can mess up with when uploading etc. I've read few stories. (Stajaznam) :)

Edit: All of the requests were sent through MyCiC account. The above mentioned was actual fairness letter.
ok, in that case we understand eachoder :)

If they did their medical in Croatia, than they could only have it done at Zagreb, same as me.

If they dont require any special tests, the medical results will definitely be uploaded with a few days. The only reason for delay is if they are wating for bloodwork or something in those lines..

Mine was one of the stories with the messed up medical lol ;) but I don't think that will happen to you :)