+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
they sent me a letter with the following explanation:

Your application for permanent residence in Canada was received electronically by Citizenship
and Immigration Canada (CIC) on 08/03/2015. You applied to the FSW program.
A first review of your application indicated that it did not meet the requirements. CIC has
further re-examined your application and has determined that it does meet the requirements of a
complete application as described in sections 10 and 12.01 of the Immigration and Refugee
Protection Regulations. Your application has been reopened. You will be notified in due course
as the review of your application continues.

Problem is, I went with ontario in the meanwhile and now I have a different problem. I sent my application and paid 1500 fee. I contacted ontario, but now I dont know what will happen and if they decide to nominate me, can they do it under the old profile. what happens now? can I even have two active profiles in EE ???

aru_nj

Oct 7, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
26-08-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
14-01-2016
VISA ISSUED...
29-01-2016
LANDED..........
09-05-2016
rajk1987 said:
I got an update from CIC today to submit PCC for Colombia with in 60 days.
Any body have idea to get PCC from Colombia South America?

PR doc submitted on 12-Aug

Thanks

Check out

If you live outside of Colombia:
Select and contact one of the following service providers, who will provide you with instructions, processing times and applicable fees.

G4S Colombia (available only in Spanish)
E-mail: aplicantes@procesosec.com
Phone: (+57) 1 705-4040 extension: 1506

Omnitempus (available only in Spanish)
E-mail: servicios@omnitempus.com
Phone: (+57) 1 611-0529 extension: 168, 128

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Congrats yelena. Good to see u Back. So happy for u.

Let your older application rolling and also let Ontario decide about giving u nomination with new profile. They take about 2 months to decide. In two months you will probably be clear about decision about old application. Hopefully it will be positive. If not u will have new profile and pnp which can fetch u another ITA with much faster processing. When they give u nomination u have 1 month to decide u will accept nomination r not. If this profile works out fine u can decline Ontario at a later stage. So I feel let Ontario app and this old appl both rolling. Good luck.

rreimao

Aug 8, 2015
I'm hoping I get a PPR soon, they are changing my profile.

one week ago they asked me the Schedule A... Today they changed my name in the system (in my new passport my middle name is in the last name field. they updated my profile today with this change).

Timeline:
AOR: Aug 10th
Schedule A: Sept 10th.

Crossing fingers to get the PPR before october.

swashbuckler

Nov 25, 2013
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rreimao said:

one week ago they asked me the Schedule A... Today they changed my name in the system (in my new passport my middle name is in the last name field. they updated my profile today with this change).

Timeline:

Same thing happened for me too today. My name changed for ECAS access but i am not expecting anything for me now as that is too early.. :) :)

rreimao

Aug 8, 2015
Yeah, still early.
According to the past inland fsw applicants, we will get it just around december.
I will need to travel in october (and stay out for a while), I hope it doesn't impact me.

ywaang2015

Jun 8, 2015
Hello everyone. I submit my application in Aug 17. I got medical passed in Aug 26. Then in Aug 27 I have my ecas in process. After that , there is no further update information. I'm under FSW inland. Just wondering if this is normal for FSW applicants? Does anyone have the same timeline with me?

Cheers.

SelinaS

Star Member
Mar 10, 2015
BC
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
24-09-2015
AOR Received.
24-09-2015
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Received on Oct 14 (ECAS)
Passport Req..
19/07/2016
ywaang2015 said:
Hello everyone. I submit my application in Aug 17. I got medical passed in Aug 26. Then in Aug 27 I have my ecas in process. After that , there is no further update information. I'm under FSW inland. Just wondering if this is normal for FSW applicants? Does anyone have the same timeline with me?

Cheers.
We have a very similar timeline...No updates...

ywaang2015

Jun 8, 2015
SelinaS said:
We have a very similar timeline...No updates...
You have your bg check in process. I just have nothing updated after Aug 27. Everything is either not needed or not started.
Hope they can speed up. I have some friends who applied in Aug already have been requested for schedule A.

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I think for CEC applicants, we will start hearing good news (hopefully) in the middle of October, and for FSW inland it will be late Nov or early Dec according to what I observed in other threads. I just hope everyone gets a positive reply even if its a month or two late.

hamsis

Aug 7, 2015
canada
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-08-2015
Doc's Request.
NA
Nomination.....
NA
AOR Received.
22 aug 2015
Hi everybody
I got AOR 22 aug and my med passed on 24 aug and my ecas 3 lines, my application is in process since aug 26 and no update till now.

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rreimao said:

Timeline:

hello did they ask for something specific in schedule A??
and did you complete the entire form again and then submitted??
Thanks

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
congrats Yelena, hopefully you will get a faster processing now....best of luck

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
hamsis said:
Hi everybody
I got AOR 22 aug and my med passed on 24 aug and my ecas 3 lines, my application is in process since aug 26 and no update till now.
Hi hamsis,

Will you please fill the below form to enter your details in the august aor spreadsheet

https://docs.google.com/forms/d/1cPgiosEd3GlnOI8lEjhw5wSVbUopIL0zYvmRyo0Utng/viewform

other updates have been entered into the spreadsheet, plz see through the link in my signature let me know if i missed something :)

p.s no updates on my application :(

nrj123

Apr 4, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
congrats Yelena, hopefully you will get a faster processing now....best of luck

Hello indianaspirant....whats the progree of people who received AOR n august....did anyone get schedule A request?

I just received one today...Thanks