Jun 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiensedream2015 said:
Hi wonderwombat,

Congrats on your PPR!
I was wondering if you could share your myCIC status at the time you got PPR.
Nothing's changed so far, just got a new message with the PPR, but all status are the same, including "A decision has been made - Not started" and "Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress"

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
wonderwombat said:
Nothing's changed so far, just got a new message with the PPR, but all status are the same, including "A decision has been made - Not started" and "Review of Eligibility - Review in Progress"
First many congrats!!

i just want to know did they start your bg check ? m just curious bec i got schedule A request twice ,,

hmrizin

Feb 18, 2015
wonderwombat said:
Just received my PPR! I'll update the sheet later when I get home - PNP, sent my
application on the 15th of august.. or something l, can't remember the exact date.
Congratulations!

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmrizin said:
Hi malik85,

I am in the same boat as you. Got Schedule A request for my wife on 17th Sep. Appreciate if you can clarify the following.

1) The request letter has 2 bullet points but asks for only one document. Is that the case for you as well? Mine says the following:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
  • My Wife's UCI - My Wife's Name:
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/24

2) Though the Schedule A is requested for my wife, the document upload section has a new row enabled under the principal applicant section (i.e. me) and no change in my wife's document section. Is that what you see as well?

3) Finally how are you filling in the IMM5669E pdf? Does the form need to be hand filled and scanned?

Thanks
--
My Timeline
17-Aug-2015: AOR Received
26-Aug-2015: Medical Passed and Background Check In Progress
27-Aug-2015: ECAS Access
17-Sep-2015: Schedule A Request for Wife
I will let you know tonight

wonderwombat

Jun 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
First many congrats!!

i just want to know did they start your bg check ? m just curious bec i got schedule A request twice ,,
Yes, the background check started on august 18th. The Schedule A request came after that if I remember correctly

asdmhee

Star Member
Feb 1, 2013
Hi Guys,

Can I call CIC to know if there are pending requeast submit documents? I am worried that our consultant might ovelook email coming from CiC. I have no access in mycic account and I have no idea what is the status of my application as the CIC directly sending their email to the email of our consultant. TIA

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
wonderwombat said:
Hey mate. I uploaded my Schedule 4 as part of my LOE to avoid any delays, looks like it helped ;) Background check started on the 18th of last month.

Thanks everyone, so pumped - can't wait to go back to the girlfriend, friends and back to work (well, half excited about that :p)
So did you resend the Schedule 4 when they asked for it?

Where can I locate the file? Can you provide the link, please? Thanks

wonderwombat

Jun 25, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Michal said:
So did you resend the Schedule 4 when they asked for it?

Where can I locate the file? Can you provide the link, please? Thanks
They didn't ask for it again, once I added it with my LOE. Here's the link to the document http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf

Michal

Jun 17, 2015
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-11-2015
AOR Received.
15-11-2015
IELTS Request
Never
Med's Done....
July 2015
Passport Req..
04-12-2015
VISA ISSUED...
07-12-2015
wonderwombat said:
They didn't ask for it again, once I added it with my LOE. Here's the link to the document http://www.cic.gc.ca/english/pdf/kits/forms/imm0008_4e.pdf
Oh, ok. I looked at your timeline and it says "25/08 Additional Doc Request (Schedule A)" so I thought they did ask for it again.
Thanks for the link.

Phil89

Champion Member
Sep 11, 2014
there is someone who has been refused yesterday on the august spreadsheet...Does anyone know the reason??

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hmrizin said:
Hi malik85,

I am in the same boat as you. Got Schedule A request for my wife on 17th Sep. Appreciate if you can clarify the following.

1) The request letter has 2 bullet points but asks for only one document. Is that the case for you as well? Mine says the following:
This is in reference to your application for permanent residence in Canada. In order for us to continue the review of your application, we require the following documents:
  • My Wife's UCI - My Wife's Name:
  • Schedule A: A separate and newly completed Schedule A Background Declaration form (IMM5669) bearing an original signature This must be received at this office by: 2015/09/24

2) Though the Schedule A is requested for my wife, the document upload section has a new row enabled under the principal applicant section (i.e. me) and no change in my wife's document section. Is that what you see as well?

3) Finally how are you filling in the IMM5669E pdf? Does the form need to be hand filled and scanned?

Thanks
--
My Timeline
17-Aug-2015: AOR Received
26-Aug-2015: Medical Passed and Background Check In Progress
27-Aug-2015: ECAS Access
17-Sep-2015: Schedule A Request for Wife
I have got exactly the same letter. I also need to upload the document in principal applicants section. I will fill out the form electronically, print it, get my wife to sign it and then upload it. Hope that helps. Try to avoid hand written forms if you can. Thanks

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
malik85 said:
I have got exactly the same letter. I also need to upload the document in principal applicants section. I will fill out the form electronically, print it, get my wife to sign it and then upload it. Hope that helps. Try to avoid hand written forms if you can. Thanks
I just only printed the page where signautre is there and took the screen shot of other pages. Will that be fine?

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
harsha5085 said:
I just only printed the page where signautre is there and took the screen shot of other pages. Will that be fine?
I would rather print them as pdf. Screenshot is not professional.

harsha5085

Jan 19, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Aug 14 2014
Nomination.....
April 2015
AOR Received.
Aug 14 2015
File Transfer...
Schedule 4 request - 08/27/2015/Schedule A request- 09/17/2015
Med's Done....
09/08/2015
malik85 said:
I would rather print them as pdf. Screenshot is not professional.
Cool i would do that then

hmrizin

Feb 18, 2015
malik85 said:
Thanks for the confirmation.

I started filling in the form using Adobe. But some of the fields like "Type of certificate or diploma issues" under section 7 are very short and won't take more than 13 characters with the default font size. Also section 2 asks for full name in native language. That's why I was considering hand filling the form.

But your advice does make sense. I'll have to dig in some tools to overcome these limitations. One of the options am considering is to print the form to a non editable PDF and use Adobe's fill form feature to overlay text, which provides more control on font size.