+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Thanks everyone for feedback. I hope things work out smoothly with FBI.
I m rooting for you yelena. My wishes and prayers for u .....waiting for you to announce ppr soon. Because we are one family ....we have to meet there. ;D ;D ;D
Good luck everyone

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
One_Topsy said:
Perhaps have a look at 0601 - Corporate sales managers
http://www5.hrsdc.gc.ca/NOC/English/NOC/2011/ProfileQuickSearch.aspx?val=0&val1=0601&val65=*

6221 looks a bit more like engineering (civil, electrical etc.. "They are employed by establishments that produce or provide technical goods and services, such as pharmaceutical companies, industrial equipment manufacturing companies, grain elevators, computer services firms" etc..
Agree 0601 does seem a better choice.....

riddymon

Jun 26, 2013
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Bhullar28 said:
Got a refusal letter guys. Very bad day..

NOC mismatch it seems.

Dear Manhar Singh:

You have submitted letter of offer dated June 16, 2015 from XXXXX (my current company); there is insufficient evidence on file to satisfy me that you have this work experience. I am therefore not satisfied that you have provided sufficient evidence of having acquired foreign work experience.

PR-EC-SW-refusal letter-minimum requirements not met

In accordance with section 11.2 of the Act and Subsection 82(1) of the Regulations, I am refusing your application because I have found that you do not possess the qualification on the basis of which you were ranked under an instruction given under paragraph 10.3(1)(h). This change in your qualifications resulted in a loss of points that brought your rank below the lowest ranking person who was invited to apply in your round, under the Express Entry Comprehensive Ranking System.
Following an examination of your application, I am not satisfied that you meet the requirements of the Act and the regulations for the reasons explained above. I am therefore refusing your application.

You will receive a refund of the Right of Permanent Residence Fee that you have paid

You must remove your Job Seeker profile from the Job Bank website as you are no longer an Express Entry candidate. You must also remove any references that you are a candidate for Express Entry from any private job board websites, if you used any.

Subsection 11(1) of the Immigration and Refugee Protection Act (IRPA) states that a foreign national must, before entering Canada, apply to an officer for a visa or for any other document required by the regulations. The visa or document shall be issued if, following an examination, the officer is satisfied that the foreign national is not inadmissible and meets the requirements of this Act. Subsection 2(2) specifies that unless otherwise indicated, references in the Act to “this Act” include regulations made under it.
So as someone stated before, NOC 0601 might be worth checking out. In your current job...what NOC did you choose for that? and what evidence did you provide to support your current employment?

ally89u

Jul 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
05-09-2015
Med's Done....
06-09-2015
astro313 said:
Did all August applicants get PPR? How many of you are still waiting?

There is a lot of movement in October AORs thread. Around 20% of the people in the spreadsheet got PPR (many more got PPR also but they are not in the spreadsheet). I'm still in the waiting process....

Does anybody know why September AOR thread is so calm? Does September have less applicants?
I'm august and still haven't got PPR either.. waiting sucks!

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
saurez7777 said:
today morning I see in MY CIC details sections as "updated" but there is no change in the status. When I checked my application status, it changed to submitted. Is this normal?
It happened to me too but nothing changed in my cic its 7 am here so waiting for file updated email and some changes in my cic ..

rajanvnv

Champion Member
Jun 19, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
It happened to me too but nothing changed in my cic its 7 am here so waiting for file updated email and some changes in my cic ..

both of you are next to get PPR

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Uranus said:
Congrats to you. I have AOR on 20 Aug too and got FSW BCPNP tho....Still waiting :)
Thank you! I am a CEC OINP! Got a ghost email with no updates. PR came one hour later :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Llaine said:
Thank you! I am a CEC OINP! Got a ghost email with no updates. PR came one hour later :)
Hey your bg started alredy i juts got a ghost email no changed at all

Llaine

Jan 27, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Guys i just opened my cic it is night here 10 pm mountain timing but i saw that my profile status is updated then again it become submitted, i am shaking is this a good sign ? And no change at all ....and how it could be updated in night time ..
Hi! It is definitely a good sign! Tomorrow or next Monday, you will receive a DONOTREPLY email showing your application has been updated. But clearly there will be nothing new in the account.
PPR will come on the same day. It happened to me~

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Llaine said:
Hi! It is definitely a good sign! Tomorrow or next Monday, you will receive a DONOTREPLY email showing your application has been updated. But clearly there will be nothing new in the account.
PPR will come on the same day. It happened to me~
I just got that email but my bg not started again ....... :eek:

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Thanks everyone for feedback. I hope things work out smoothly with FBI.
I m rooting for you yelena. My wishes and prayers for u .....waiting for you to announce ppr soon. Because we are one family ....we have to meet there. ;D ;D ;D
Good luck everyone
:-*

munika

Star Member
Apr 13, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
August 07, 2015
August CEC - no PPR nor refusal letter yet. Don't believe anymore it's a good sign.
@Yelena - we received fairness letter back in early October and we were also told it's a good sign.

saurez7777

Apr 23, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
OTTAWA
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Received.
24-08-2015
Med's Done....
08-09-2015
Passport Req..
15-01-2016
sharma1990 said:
Hoping it's a good news.. I did not receive any ghost e-mail though.