+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

lyprin

Aug 17, 2015
Hi guys

Been following this group for a while now. I got a weird request and need some help with it.

Proof of Relationship: Please provide photos from throughout your relationship and from your wedding. Please combine all photos into one PDF document under 5MB in size. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/26

This is to replace my current proof of relationship document which clearly states the following:

Document: Proof of Relationship
You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:
• a marriage certificate
• Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)Opens a new window
• a birth certificate
• an official document naming you as a parent
• a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

Now to my knowledge this proof of relationship was for my brother (who is a Canadian Permanent Resident), so originally I uploaded our birth certificates showing that we are brothers. I thought this would be fine.

Anyone know what is up with this request? They specifically ask for wedding photos which I assume is for my wife and I.

glen222

Nov 4, 2015
lyprin said:
Hi guys

Been following this group for a while now. I got a weird request and need some help with it.

Proof of Relationship: Please provide photos from throughout your relationship and from your wedding. Please combine all photos into one PDF document under 5MB in size. This must be received at this office by: 2015/11/26

This is to replace my current proof of relationship document which clearly states the following:

Document: Proof of Relationship
You must provide proof of your relationship with your host or family member. This can include:
• a marriage certificate
• Statutory Declaration of Common-Law Union (IMM5409)Opens a new window
• a birth certificate
• an official document naming you as a parent
• a copy of the inside back cover of the inviter’s passport showing the inviter’s parents, if applicable

Now to my knowledge this proof of relationship was for my brother (who is a Canadian Permanent Resident), so originally I uploaded our birth certificates showing that we are brothers. I thought this would be fine.

Anyone know what is up with this request? They specifically ask for wedding photos which I assume is for my wife and I.
i believe you can send them both. relation with your brother and also with your wife to be safe. thats weird though.

what does the first line say ? '' in order to make a decision or in order to continue review of your application '' ??
whats your AOR date?

lyprin

Aug 17, 2015
It's very weird. I was shocked when I saw it.

Aor on the 6th of August.

I think that's actually a good idea. Include my brother and my wife in the photos. Problem is he wasn't at my wedding as he couldn't make it.

Still find it weird that they ask for something like this. First line is the following: "We have begun processing your application for permanent residence, and in order to make a decision we require the following information/documents."

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
So something happened on your due date means on 28 ?
Hi sharma,

I believe you shared that you got a call from cic.
I got a call from blocked caller id other day but i missed it as i was working.

I am assuming it could be an officer.
Could you share your experience.
What did they ask?

And was the call from No caller ID

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adi1989 said:
Hi sharma,

I believe you shared that you got a call from cic.
I got a call from blocked caller id other day but i missed it as i was working.

I am assuming it could be an officer.
Could you share your experience.
What did they ask?

And was the call from No caller ID

Yes it was from private number and he aksed me about my work ,my duites, and some random questions like hiw many workers are working, how many hours and asked me some question about my bank transactions i think they were matching my pay stubs with my bank transactions but problem is officer passed my eligibility on 30 sept on my gcms but i got that call on 13 or may b 14 of oct and after that its now more than a month but nothing happend
And i more thing i got no information about that call on my gcms but just updated status on gcms on 14 that i got ghost email that day

okbangaram

Star Member
Apr 30, 2015
August 5th AOR guy here FSW outland. Just like everybody else, my bg check also started around Nov 14th.

Now with ECAS down :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:, just wondering if anybody here had any other positive changes (like ppr, dm) in their application after the bg in progress?

Hoping for a mass ppr updates from Aug Aors soon! 8)

adi1989

Jan 11, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
Yes it was from private number and he aksed me about my work ,my duites, and some random questions like hiw many workers are working, how many hours and asked me some question about my bank transactions i think they were matching my pay stubs with my bank transactions but problem is officer passed my eligibility on 30 sept on my gcms but i got that call on 13 or may b 14 of oct and after that its now more than a month but nothing happend
And i more thing i got no information about that call on my gcms but just updated status on gcms on 14 that i got ghost email that day
That's strange..
Did u order gcms notes before or after the call

hotshot007

Apr 6, 2015
Aor 7 Aug BG still not started. Waiting anxiously.

Possibly multiple officers are working and some are faster than others. Hopefully my turn would come soon. It does seem though this is the final check by a senior officer as a lot of people are being asked documents. Also it is possible eligibility is passed for most as many people in this group were asked RPRF fee in October. I feel people who have gone to background check without any request are almost through.

Good luck everyone!!!!

Gabbana

Oct 17, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
17-08-2015
Doc's Request.
07-10-2015
Nomination.....
26-06-2015
AOR Received.
17-08-2015
Med's Done....
13-07-2015
hotshot007 said:

Possibly multiple officers are working and some are faster than others. Hopefully my turn would come soon. It does seem though this is the final check by a senior officer as a lot of people are being asked documents. Also it is possible eligibility is passed for most as many people in this group were asked RPRF fee in October. I feel people who have gone to background check without any request are almost through.

Good luck everyone!!!!
Did you pay your RPRF upfront or not?

Just wondering what's your latest update you have as of the moment

casoard

Star Member
Nov 5, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AOR Aug 4th
BG in progress since Oct2nd
a ghost email 3 days ago
no changes in mycic since Oct 2nd :(

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sharma1990 said:
How do you know when you gonna get some updation please let me know mine due date was 29 oct but nothing happened that day... How to check the dates and all please and thanks
there are numerous places in GCMSs with dates and status changes.

I dont have and due dates that are written and haven't happened yet, so I don't know why your due date is in the past and you didn't get any updates.

Generaly, under Activities section, you have everything anyone has done on your file

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hotshot007 said:

Good luck everyone!!!!
sorry to dissapoint you, but in the GCMS notes, under payments ( rprf included ) there is also a due date., so I think they acctally ask you to pay this fee on that date, and in reallity it doesnt mean anything about your application.

I have a due date in mine about RPFR on 2015/11/07 and I think that this would have been the date they would notifiy that I have to pay RPRF ( I paid everythin upfront so no need to notify me)