+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

Hhh466

Star Member
Jul 23, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Is it just me or are there other people out there too whose background check still says 'Not started'

rahulpatel

Star Member
Apr 6, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
BG not started.. Dont wanna get rejected 2 months after submitting the application now...

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
rahulpatel said:
BG not started.. Dont wanna get rejected 2 months after submitting the application now...
what is your category ......and dont worry everything gonna be perfectly fine.....

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
hang in there everyone, its easy to let the negative thought take over, all should be good , have faith....BG check not started :)

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
indianaspirant said:
hang in there everyone, its easy to let the negative thought take over, all should be good , have faith....BG check not started :)
hey first congrats indianaspirant
so your bg not started yet too that is for sure a relief it means they are done with your bg as they sent you rprf req i just want to know did they send you any additional document request..?

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have some strange new information..

A friend of mine got a request for additional documents ( pcc ) after the request to pay rprf. Rprf request happened about a month ago, and now they have asked her to send a new pcc. I was under the impression once you get rprf they have finished with your application and this is the last step.

she is provincial nominee in canada.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
I have some strange new information..

A friend of mine got a request for additional documents ( pcc ) after the request to pay rprf. Rprf request happened about a month ago, and now they have asked her to send a new pcc. I was under the impression once you get rprf they have finished with your application and this is the last step.

she is provincial nominee in canada.
oh wow thats a new thing and i thought rprf request means ppr on ur way...

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Well the conclusion is THERE ARE NO PATTERNS WITH CIC . so no point making any calculations. Just patiently wait for ur turn.

@ sharma. If I were u I would have ordered GCMS notes. Just 5 dollars. Even if u get Ppr before notes it won't hurt u.

Good luck everyone

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
sunil55 said:
Well the conclusion is THERE ARE NO PATTERNS WITH CIC . so no point making any calculations. Just patiently wait for ur turn.

@ sharma. If I were u I would have ordered GCMS notes. Just 5 dollars. Even if u get Ppr before notes it won't hurt u.

Good luck everyone
GCMS notes take a few weeks to arrive, dont they? I dont know there is much point in ordering them untill at least 4 months have gone by sincce AOR

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yelena said:
GCMS notes take a few weeks to arrive, dont they? I dont know there is much point in ordering them untill at least 4 months have gone by sincce AOR

and i thought GCMS notes are free... :eek:
:eek:nd yes yelena 30 days..but i m gonna wait for now as its only 2 months now......i got sch A req so it seems like my app going well just no bg check yet .but its ok it just 2 months...