+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in August 2015

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
canadiensedream2015 said:
Yes, This morning.

October 1 - IMM5604 request + background check not needed at this time.
October 2 - IMM5604 submitted
OCtober 9 - cic email update: BG check --> in progress

Many congrats...

indianaspirant

Jun 9, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
new delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-08-2015
AOR Received.
03-08-2015
canadiensedream2015 said:
My ECAS status just changed to DECISION MADE tonight Oct 9.
Any idea of when can I expect PPR?
congrats, the spreadsheet stats say about 7-10 days :)

yashwanth.258

Star Member
Oct 10, 2015
After getting ITA, while uploading documents there is no option to upload multiple documents. there are cases we have to upload multiple files like PCC, education certificates

How can I upload multiple documents ?
Do I need to combine all documents as one PDF file ?

sunil55

Jul 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
yashwanth.258 said:
After getting ITA, while uploading documents there is no option to upload multiple documents. there are cases we have to upload multiple files like PCC, education certificates

How can I upload multiple documents ?
Do I need to combine all documents as one PDF file ?
Yes. You can upload only one file in one section. If u have multiple documents in one section u have to make one PDF file of all those and upload them.
Good luck

harry96

Star Member
Feb 27, 2013
Guys anyone has knowledge about cpc-ctd-ottawa's time of response for the change of visa office email. I had to do it for my spouse to get her visa printed at the local visa office in the home country. And there is no electronic acknowledgement even. Anybody here gone through this process before?

pgupta8

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
15-06-2015
AOR Received.
08-07-2015
Passport Req..
08-01-2015
Hi Friends,

I am in a peculiar situation that between my application submission and now, I spilled some curry on my passport (clumsy of me :mad:) and since the passport had less than 1 year time to expire, applied for a new one immediately.

Now when a PPR is received (hopefully soon), would I need to send my old passport along with the new one or should I inform CIC about this right away as my application contains the old passport number.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :)

malik85

Jul 27, 2012
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
pgupta8 said:
Hi Friends,

I am in a peculiar situation that between my application submission and now, I spilled some curry on my passport (clumsy of me :mad:) and since the passport had less than 1 year time to expire, applied for a new one immediately.

Now when a PPR is received (hopefully soon), would I need to send my old passport along with the new one or should I inform CIC about this right away as my application contains the old passport number.

Any suggestions would be highly appreciated :)
If I were you, I would send CSE right away I receive my new passport. And if I get PPR before I will wait for the passport to arrive and send both passports along with an explanation letter. There is nothing to worry.

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
malik85 said:
If I were you, I would send CSE right away I receive my new passport. And if I get PPR before I will wait for the passport to arrive and send both passports along with an explanation letter. There is nothing to worry.

Anything :eek:

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Sharma had an ghost email at 1 last night it equaled to nothing I was raging any update ?

sharma1990

Apr 5, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Banff2015 said:
Sharma had an ghost email at 1 last night it equaled to nothing I was raging any update ?
Did your bg change ti start if not then just for 2 or 3 days u will get something if not then we are on same boat....and i saw some cases when they got PPR their bg start and and got dm just before that so we can hope for best

Banff2015

Jul 3, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nothing buddy said it was updated nothing lol.. Yes I am hoping lol