+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
hi,
You mean you were asked to pay for RPRF fee, and then you paid for it and now you see the same message as I do "We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details"???
Yes thats what i see looks like they haven't even looked at the receipt . It will take time because of Christmas and new year as most people are on vacation

Jojolove

Star Member
Apr 14, 2017
UAE
Category........
QSW
Visa Office......
Abudhabi
I have the exact same timeline as you (AOR & RPRF) and my BG is also stuck at NA. I called them and they said that eligibility is almost done and security is pending. The application is within standard timelines so no reason to worry IMO.
Could you please tell me where you called them any contact number

faizy786

Jun 12, 2015
Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you. Help - Application status

Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help - Review of eligibility

Review of medical results You passed the medical exam. Help - Review of medical results

Review of additional documents We need more documents to continue processing your application. We will send you a message with more details. Help - Review of additional documents
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Interview
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes. Help - Biometrics
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information. Help - Background check
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made. Help - Final decision

IP1 > NA1 >NA2>NA3>IP2 how long will it take from here they requested for RPRF on the 29th of NOV paid on 30th its self and the status was as above no PPR yet any concerns ?

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
Hi everyone Mary Xmas and happy holidays all of you I m CEC inland + LMIA got aor 18th April 2017 and cic called for employer verification week on 14th dec 2017 and I hope everything will be good for my application it’s really very long time and still they will take 1-2 month more i guess so

Guy293

Star Member
Jan 8, 2017
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
20-04-2017
Quick recap (full timeline in signature), and then a question:
My AOR is April 20, 2017. I didn't know I was suppose to submit a FBI PPC back then, so I didn't.
I realized that I need it on August, it got processed a few days ago and I'm supposed to get it in the next couple of days.
CIC didn't notice I need it yet, probably coz my 6 months in the U.S. were are actually 2 trips, one of 2 months and one of 4 months, and both are indicated only in the LOE I've submitted back in April (I didn't have enough room in the regular travel history table).

So - what should I write in the CSE when submitting my FBI PPC? Can they reject me for not submitting it earlier?

Thanks

Hoora

Jun 22, 2016
Hi everyone Mary Xmas and happy holidays all of you I m CEC inland + LMIA got aor 18th April 2017 and cic called for employer verification week on 14th dec 2017 and I hope everything will be good for my application it’s really very long time and still they will take 1-2 month more i guess so
hi, who did they call for employment verification? they called the one who signed your offer directly?

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
hi, who did they call for employment verification? they called the one who signed your offer directly?
Yeah they called my employer who gave me LIMA and also experience latter with as job duties coz it was on official latter pad of the employer after that called I got RPRF email on 22nd dec I paid RPRF fees on 23rd dec

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
Hello everyone on this forum. Hope you're all well. Let me start by wishing all of you the best for 2018. Hope you have a fabulous year and that your Canadian dreams come true.

I'm pretty sure that I'm in security screening by now as it's been more than 8 months since I submitted my AOR. My GCMS notes have also not come as yet. Anyway.. I've decided to give it till my next birthday and then if things don't work out, I'll withdraw my application and go on a vacation with my refund.

People who applied much later than me are getting their PRs and I realized that it was just stressing me out. So now I've just decided to chill out and take it as it comes.. no more stressing or feeling bad. A PR will be a bonus but I'm going to start 2018 on a positive note.

Take care everyone.. HAPPY NEW YEAR!!! ALL THE VERY BEST FOR 2018.

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
Hi all,
I am CEC+LMIA applicant
AOR: April 8
ip2 on 14 Dec
gcms ordered on 13 dec
checked with call centre: eligibility , criminality in process
267 days aor
file in ottawa
any valuable suggestions on what is happening on my application

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
I h
Hi all,
I am CEC+LMIA applicant
AOR: April 8
ip2 on 14 Dec
gcms ordered on 13 dec
checked with call centre: eligibility , criminality in process
267 days aor
file in ottawa
any valuable suggestions on what is happening on my application
I have same situation CEC + LMIA aor 18th April and I got RPRF email on 22nd dec and paid it on 23rd dec

Reactions: gamcic

gamcic

Dec 8, 2017
I h

I have same situation CEC + LMIA aor 18th April and I got RPRF email on 22nd dec and paid it on 23rd dec
This is my online status. Hope I AM IN IP2

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.

vnp3005

Star Member
Oct 24, 2017
This is my online status. Hope I AM IN IP2

Application status We are processing your application. We will send you a message when there is an update or if we need more information from you.
Review of eligibility We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements.
Review of medical results You passed the medical exam.
Review of additional documents We do not need additional documents.
Interview You do not need an interview. We will send you a message if this changes.
Biometrics We do not need your fingerprints. We will send you a message if this changes.
Background check We are processing your background check. We will send you a message if we need more information.
Final decision Your application is in progress. We will send you a message once the final decision has been made.
I had same status before I got email for RPRF and I didn’t check my online status after I paid my RPRF fee.