+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

AKS@1987

Star Member
Nov 4, 2016
Hello Guys, I just got my old request. Only 2 or 3 mins ago. I am so relieved now and so happy. My time is in my signature. I got my gcms notes on 1st and it showed approved in the assessment section.
I wait for a few days for the ppt mail and then raised a cse asking about finalising my application. Finally, got the ppt mail.
Thank youn@legalfalcon for the advice and everyone else in the group. You all helped me a lot.
Thank you very much.
Congratulations!!!
What did you write in CSE?

ravi_gohil999

Jul 28, 2017
I wrote that in assessment section my decision showed approved. I talked to other people, they had similar case and they said they have missed Ppr mail. I am afraid that Ppr mail has been issued but I have not received. Kindly address my concern and something like that.
It worked.

Reactions: Wandering Mind

pam13

Star Member
Dec 11, 2014
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03/June/2017
AOR Received.
03-06-2017
Hello Guys, I just got my old request. Only 2 or 3 mins ago. I am so relieved now and so happy. My time is in my signature. I got my gcms notes on 1st and it showed approved in the assessment section.
I wait for a few days for the ppt mail and then raised a cse asking about finalising my application. Finally, got the ppt mail.
Thank youn@legalfalcon for the advice and everyone else in the group. You all helped me a lot.
Thank you very much.

Congrats Ravi ..:D:D

Mr Dev

Star Member
Feb 12, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hey guys here is my timeline .... anyone in the same boat .. how long more do you think before i get another update ?

Application delivered - 7th Jan
AOR 13th July 16
Additional Docs request - 14 th November '16
Another Additional docs on 15th Dec 16
Nomination - 10 Feb 17
Docs Submitted after ITA - 26th April 17
Medical Passed - 11th August 17

Thanks

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Got my ppr on October 5th. 3 days after ip2. Aor April 2nd
Submitted my passport to Singapore passport office. Waiting for my passport.

Michellehj90

Jun 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Hello guys,

I sent my passport and photo last Tuesday. and PR status has been updated just now to APPROVED!
How long does it take to receive my passport back at this point?

Ash1982

Apr 22, 2016
Hi @legalfalcon / senior members,
Please help me decipher what should be my course of action.
Mine is a bit peculiar case. To cut the long story short, I was a PR holder earlier and lost the status due to non-confirmity with the minimum residency obligation. I say that I lost my status because my application for a travel document on humanitarian grounds was denied.
I, however, received a mail from IRCC in Nov'16 saying that I might still be a permanent resident of Canada. It asked me to either apply for a travel document if I wish to travel to Canada or formally renounce my PR. My mistake I think was that I ignored this mail as I already had a negative residency assessment and assumed that such an assessment supeceded any subsequent mails as such received on Nov'16.
I applied for a PR in Dec'16. My CRS score is 482 and my AoR date is April 02.
The last communication I received from IRCC was regarding the clearing of medicals on June 07.
The file hasn't moved since and I think it is primarily due to the lack of clarity on my status in Canada.
While I'm waiting for my GCMS notes, I was wondering if you could guide me what can I proactively do to clear the mess.
I read on the cic website that an applicant can simultaneously submit application to renounce old PR along with the EE profile. The visa officer, on such cases, will first clear the status of old PR and then proceed with processing EE application.
Your inputs will be highly appreciated.
Thanks.

ravi_gohil999

Jul 28, 2017
Thanks everyone. Even I am about to submit my passport to Singapore office but the ppt email says it will take around 1 month to get the passport back. And we shall not contact the office until 1 month.
How much time does Singapore co takes?

eastyork

Star Member
Mar 30, 2017
Thanks everyone. Even I am about to submit my passport to Singapore office but the ppt email says it will take around 1 month to get the passport back. And we shall not contact the office until 1 month.
How much time does Singapore co takes?
That's my question as well
It's been one week I sent mine