+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

hopingtomigrate

Star Member
Jan 18, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Got my GCMS notes today, 10 Oct. (applied on 22 Aug!)

Notes indicate that criminality check is done and eligibility and security check has not started as of 7 September because that's when the GCMS notes were generated.

Thoughts anyone?

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Got my GCMS notes today, 10 Oct. (applied on 22 Aug!)

Notes indicate that criminality check is done and eligibility and security check has not started as of 7 September because that's when the GCMS notes were generated.

Thoughts anyone?
I have very similar timeline except that I am CEC inland Candidate. I have applied for GCMS notes on 22 Aug and got it on 4th/5th Oct. Nothing has been changed since 5th Sept same(7th Sept.) like you. criminality check is done and eligibility review required and security check has not started

Mdsalman

May 23, 2017
I have very similar timeline except that I am CEC inland Candidate. I have applied for GCMS notes on 22 Aug and got it on 4th/5th Oct. Nothing has been changed since 5th Sept same(7th Sept.) like you. criminality check is done and eligibility review required and security check has not started
Hi @vatsal4u2, what does your additional document says, is it reviewing or no need? I am AOR Apr06 CEC inland . Mine caged to no need 2 weeks ago.

vatsal4u2

Star Member
Sep 13, 2017
Yes Aug 30, But eligibility under Review and criminality & Security not started!
When you received you GMCS notes. I receive GMCS notes on 5th Oct and it says Eligibility - review required. Criminality - passed and Security - not started.Let's hope for the best. I see you have passed the 6 months. Did you tried to contact CIC and if yes then what do they says.

Gurpinder 07

Mar 22, 2017
Yes i Received notes on Aug 30,I calld cic few times but agent told me it will take another 2 or 3 months....probably close to jan 2018! Its sucks man.

Mdsalman

May 23, 2017
Hi @legalfalcon I just spoke to an CIC agent an hour ago after 1 hour hold he said my application is still in progress with the officer. My BGC is not comleted and if they make final decision or if they need any document they will email, it's just the matter of time. Don't know what to make out of it. I would appreciate @legalfalcon input in this. Thank you in advance

Last edited:

legalfalcon

VIP Member
Sep 21, 2015
Montréal, Quebec, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
03-09-2015
Doc's Request.
01-10-2015
AOR Received.
03-09-2015
Med's Done....
17-08-2015
Passport Req..
05-04-2016
VISA ISSUED...
12-04-2016
LANDED..........
05-05-2016
Hi @legalfalcon I just spoke to an CIC agent an hour ago after 1 hour hold he said my application is still in progress with the officer. My BGC is not comleted and if they make final decision or if they need any document they will email, it's just the matter of time. Don't know what to make out of it. I would appreciate @legalfalcon input in this. Thank you in advance
This is a generic reply. Did you order GCMS notes?

They will help you know what stage your application is at - to read on different stages see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

The most important stage is eligibility. If that is cleared then it is a matter of time, unless you are stuck in "Security Screening," which is a rare case, but happens.

Mdsalman

May 23, 2017
This is a generic reply. Did you order GCMS notes?

They will help you know what stage your application is at - to read on different stages see https://www.getgcms.com/blog/express-entry-application-processed/

The most important stage is eligibility. If that is cleared then it is a matter of time, unless you are stuck in "Security Screening," which is a rare case, but happens.
@legalfalcon Yes i ordered GCMS notes on Sep18 and iam still waiting for it.
My timeline is
AOR 06 April
Med passed 22 April
BGC NA and never changed
Additional document changed couple of time in between from uploaded to being reviewed . 2 weeks ago additional document changed to "We do not need additional documents "
I read the different stages of application during processing. I do not have any travel history except my country of Birth which I visited twice since I came to canada as a student. My criminality is passed as per the call centre agent last month.

Last edited:

ravi_gohil999

Jul 28, 2017
Hello Guys, I just got my old request. Only 2 or 3 mins ago. I am so relieved now and so happy. My time is in my signature. I got my gcms notes on 1st and it showed approved in the assessment section.
I wait for a few days for the ppt mail and then raised a cse asking about finalising my application. Finally, got the ppt mail.
Thank youn@legalfalcon for the advice and everyone else in the group. You all helped me a lot.
Thank you very much.