+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017
CEC inland
AOR: April 2nd
Medical cleared: 18th April
IPS 2 since early June
Applied for GCMS notes on the 2 nd of August: received 13th of September: I went for the officer notes rather than the full, thinking it will be quicker. I applied for full second set yesterday.
I have spoken to CIC 3 times. First time she said in process looking at security checks. Second time advised eligibility and criminality clear and security checks in process. Third time advised eligibility and security in process.
Really worried and getting depressed !!
feeling the same

Michellehj90

Jun 22, 2017
Toronto
Category........
CEC
Visa Office......
Ottawa
AOR Received.
05-04-2017
Hello guys,

I am expecting to received my passport back in a week. I was wondering if I could land at the airport when I come back from Korea in December.?
I am planning to visit my family in korea in Nov for a month.
I also have a vaild BOWP with me.

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
So the thing you shown was earlier ... Hidden from gcms using the clause ... An then later after investigation is done ... In the latest set you have the whole investigation and it's results visible... You can find this by comparing the old and new set at same location. You will find this step or part or heading missing in the old set and clause 16.1.c written on one full page or at top right corner.
You are right. In my old sets of notes they have written s.22 on many pages and now in new sets of notes, there is one page where s.21 is written (which is operation of government)

I have one question: In my new sets of notes they have mentioned about s.17 which is safety to individual. Does that mean someone has made a false complaint about me? and CIC don't want to disclose that person name

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Clause 16.1.c is written below.
Law enforcement and investigations Enquêtes
16 (1) The head of a government institution may refuse To disclose any record requested under this Act that contains plans for specific lawful investigations;
(c) information the disclosure of which could reason-
ably be expected to be injurious to the enforcement of
any law of Canada or a province or the conduct of law-
ful investigations, including, without restricting the
generality of the foregoing, any such information
(i) relating to the existence or nature of a particular
investigation,
(ii) that would reveal the identity of a confidential
source of information, or
(iii) that was obtained or prepared in the course of
an investigation; or

So basically it protects sharing of information about an investigation by an officer which is ongoing or planned and is permitted by law.

The pages you mentioned will have missing information and that is what the investigation is about.

As you earlier were saying... Probably about the job credentials. This could be related to paper scrutiny, actually calling the employer if it is found to be about the job you said about.

Contact the employer and tell that a call or email might come for reference check. The most important things for employer to remember are, period of job, job duties, full time or part time and salary amount.
Ohhh i c.....thnx buddy for detailed info

Rajshivani

Star Member
Jul 20, 2017
India
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
19-04-2017
Med's Done....
19-06-2017
Hello Rajshivani,

Could you please share your notes where they have mention these clauses?
Hello Rajshivani,

Could you please share your notes where they have mention these clauses?
I don knw how to attach here...but i can tell what is written in my notes... On the top right corner it was written s.16

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
You are right. In my old sets of notes they have written s.22 on many pages and now in new sets of notes, there is one page where s.21 is written (which is operation of government)

I have one question: In my new sets of notes they have mentioned about s.17 which is safety to individual. Does that mean someone has made a false complaint about me? and CIC don't want to disclose that person name
Not really... Now these are umbrella laws... The real meaning of using clause 17 can only be deduced by understanding what information could have been there on the page where the clause appears.. see these gcms are in a set order... All these mentioned headings and procedures in them are in one typical series. As you have two sets of gcms you can probably try to understand... Which point is missing or hidden by clause 17. This can also be done by comparing notes of two individuals.... Basically the idea is to find what went missing due to clause 17.

superspecial90

Aug 13, 2017
This is exactly what makes me utterly frustrated.
At the beginning, we are all lured by saying the 6 months processing times. But once that passed, we are left in the same dark spot!

Feb 27, 2017
Anybody not even received RPRF request?
HI, guys I got RPRF and PPR together in today's morning mail. Yesterday evening got an update of BCG processing and in morning finally PPR.

So might be yours around the corner. Be patient, everyone of AOR april will be receiving it in this month for sure