+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

balrajvicky

Star Member
Apr 30, 2016
For those who are still waiting for PPR. Did you order GCMS notes?

I have got them last week and it says there have verified my Indian bachelors, 12th grade and Canadian education. I think this verification is a random verification check and I think you guys must also be gong through similar thing. Plus, I have an intuition that they will also cross verify my employment in Canada

I strongly recommend everyone (at least to CEC inland as it is free :) ) to order GCMS notes and post your finding here so that we come to know why our cases are taking longer than others

nhab

Star Member
Apr 13, 2013

I have got them last week and it says there have verified my Indian bachelors, 12th grade and Canadian education. I think this verification is a random verification check and I think you guys must also be gong through similar thing. Plus, I have an intuition that they will also cross verify my employment in Canada

I strongly recommend everyone (at least to CEC inland as it is free :) ) to order GCMS notes and post your finding here so that we come to know why our cases are taking longer than others
I have done it while ago. It is almost two months that my eligibility and criminality were passed and it is in security check step

Last edited:

Star Member
Mar 19, 2017

I just ordered my second ATIP note this morning. My first note was ordered in early August, and received after 45 days. No red flags shown, medical passed; eligibility and criminal are in progress; security not started. All the required documents are completed and checked, and no additional documents are required. The application has been passed to a senior officer for review. The weird thing is my application had been “redistributed due to work load” in July 19th, which I think is the reason why I am still waiting. By the way, my application is being processed at CPC Vegreville, Alberta.

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
Two PNP applicants got PPR request as indicated in the tracker - April 1st and 23rd. They don't seem to be going in any particular order.
I am a PNP applicant, AOR 2nd of April, 6 months and 2 days so far.
BGC is still N/A since 27th of July.

pakimom

Aug 5, 2014
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
20-04-2017
Accoding to their website - yes

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018

As you have your gcms and expect a enquiry. Let me tell you how to find this if it's really gonna happen or not. Look at each page top right header side. If you find and number (clause) mentioned then try to deduce that if some information on that page is Missing or left blank. The gcms or aitp law has clauses where valuable information about investigation is hidden using these clauses. So they don't want you to know beforehand if there is a review or investigation recommend on something. They hide this but have to mention the clause ... Mostly 15.1 or 16.1.a . You can find out what your indicated clause means (what they hide) by referring to information act.
I assumed that you might not know about this and think that there might be an investigation so I posted. Don't be scared of these numbers ... Just be vigilant and try to understand your gcms better.

Lakhanpal.saurabh

Apr 23, 2015
Gurgaon
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
CIO SYDNEY TO New delhi
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
25-02-2017
Doc's Request.
Nil
Nomination.....
Nil
AOR Received.
13-06-2017
IELTS Request
Upfront
File Transfer...
24-08-2017
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
12-05-2017
Interview........
Nil
Passport Req..
18-12-2017
VISA ISSUED...
08-01-2018
LANDED..........
30-04-2018
Hi friends,

I received my passport request on 22 September and have sent the same to New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO) on 25 September. But my online account shows the status as below:

Application status ---- We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility ---- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results ---- You do not need a medical exam.
Review of additional documents ---- We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview ---- You do not need an interview.
Biometrics ---- We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check ---- We are processing your background check.
Final decision ---- Your application is in progress.

Any idea, how long it takes for the passport to be returned back???? The NDVO received the passport on 26 September 2017.
7 working days