+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

AOR in April 2017 - Let's Connect Here!

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
Hi friends,

I received my passport request on 22 September and have sent the same to New Delhi Visa Office (NDVO) on 25 September. But my online account shows the status as below:

Application status ---- We are processing your application.
Review of eligibility ---- We are reviewing whether you meet the eligibility requirements. Help
Review of medical results ---- You do not need a medical exam.
Review of additional documents ---- We do not need additional documents. Help
Interview ---- You do not need an interview.
Biometrics ---- We do not need your fingerprints.
Background check ---- We are processing your background check.
Final decision ---- Your application is in progress.

Any idea, how long it takes for the passport to be returned back???? The NDVO received the passport on 26 September 2017.
Your final decision might change to approved once they stamp your passport. And then your return courier might be activated. Overall it might take 9-14 days from the day you have sent to NDVO.

reify

Star Member
Nov 2, 2016
What's the worst thing that could happen here, I mean it's already 6 months now.. any idea?
If you are part of any London VO groups, you might get a picture. I think they are processing Feb or Mar PNPs now. October or max by early November you can anticipate.

prisai90

Mar 2, 2017
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
People whose files are at NDVO and wishes to join WhatsApp group , plz send me a msg I will share group invite

Deiabah

Star Member
Jan 26, 2016
Visa Office......
London
AOR Received.
02-04-2017
File Transfer...
08-09-2017
If you are part of any London VO groups, you might get a picture. I think they are processing Feb or Mar PNPs now. October or max by early November you can anticipate.
Can you send me a couple of links for those groups mate.

Lyzandra01

Star Member
Feb 9, 2017
You can listen to an automated update of your application 24/7. But if you need to speak to an agent, you will have to keep their time zone in mind before calling.
Thanks for replying. I just called the helpline. Found out that my application is at New Delhi VO. So now I'm going to contact them and see what's happening with my application. Fingers crossed.

Reactions: hopingtomigrate